Bad Ass

Captain Eo

387941_149680165139898_149679421806639_222169_1381649574_n-432x640.jpg

Thomas Bruso, aka

Epic Beard Man, first gained notoriety from a video that went viral about him getting into a fight on an AC Transit Bus in Oakland, California. Later a mini-documentary was made about him titled I Am A Motherfucker. Now, a feature film titled Bad Ass has been made and is set to release in April 2012 starring Danny Trejo with the tagline: "They messed with the wrong senior citizen".

A Decorated Vietnam hero Frank Vega returns home only to get shunned by society leaving him without a job or his high school sweetheart. It's not until forty years later when an incident on a commuter bus (where he protects an elderly black man from a pair of skin heads) makes him a local hero where he's suddenly celebrated once again. But his good fortune suddenly turns for the worse when his best friend Klondike is murdered and the police aren't doing anything about it.

I don't mean to be a hipster but I'm upset that they aren't staying true to the source material
mad.gif

I'm hoping for more youtube-based movies. Especially films about two baby brothers "talking" to each other, the fat kid powerbombing the skinny weasel-boy bully and a girl falling over in a paddling pool.

There needs to be a Jessi Slaughter film as well as a movie about Double Rainbow

Keyboard Cat: The Movie!

Starring Nicholas Cage as Jeff "Keyboard" Katz, a lounge musician and former hacker who gets lured back into his old ways!

• Like 1