EWR 2012 Stats Update: January ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Not sure if you caught it Bill but there are TONS of suggestions that are from the November and December updates (Wrestle Reality alter egos, the Dragon Gate rookies and two referees for DGUSA for example.) Not rushing things as I know in both months had unexpected things pop up but just letting you know if they did not make the list you keep.

Make Uhaa Nation's primary finisher the Uhaa Combination. The Combination ends with the Standing Shooting Star but starts with a military press. Change it to an impact move.

Add Kyle Matthews to DGUSA as an opener. Change his double stomp finisher to a top rope move.

Rename CMLL to El Consejo.

Remove La Parka Jr. from El Infermundo and add Vampiro to replace him as the leader.

Remove Los Diablicos from AAA. They have been inactive for years.

Add Yoshi-Hashi as an alter ego for Yoshihashi.

Rename Psycho Circus to Los Psycho Circus.

Add Los Mini Psycho Circus with Mini Monster Clown, Mini Murder Clown, and Mini Psycho Clown.

I am working on stats for a few lucha companions(managers) including Lokillo (mini-companion of Electro Shock,) Manquito (mini-companion of Los Maniacos,) Mini Clown (no relations to the Mini Psycho Circus, he is the mini-companion of Los Psycho Circus,) and Nanyzh Rock (companion of Heavy Metal.)

-Change Sangriento's name to The Amazing Red.

Seeing as we have some extra space for promotions, I'm going to provide the stats for 2CW and UWF in the coming days.

Make Red's primary finisher the Red Star Press.

2CW is missing the champion Jay Freddie, along with Kevin Graham, Pete D. Order, Punisher VanSyke, Ted Goods. No idea who UWF is missing and also what the stats for the rappers who are the managers for their stables.

-Check SS Look for Sonjay Dutt.

I haven't seen him recently, but when he was in TNA and shortly after, I don't think he had superstar look. Just looks like your average dude, really, like a college student or something.

I saw him at an indy show last Saturday, he was looking very defined and muscular. You could tell he just stood head and shoulders above the rest of the guys there - the true defining quality of SS Look IMO.

The last time I saw him in 2009, he did not look like a star. Also I would not put him as a star because he looked like them compared to indy guys who are beanpoles.

RAW SPOILER:

Change Brodus Clay's alignment to face and gimmick to Fun Babyface.

Also add Naomi and Cameron Lynn to Raw brand.

Those were the dancers? Didn't realize. Guess Cameron Lynn should be a manager/face/dancer gimmick. Naomi should be a manager/dancer gimmick. Of course, I think only one can manage Clay at once... So maybe one should be an opener.

Or have Naomi managed Clay & Cameron manage Naomi.

That works.

Off-topic

He looks like Rikishi now.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

-Check SS Look for Sonjay Dutt.

I haven't seen him recently, but when he was in TNA and shortly after, I don't think he had superstar look. Just looks like your average dude, really, like a college student or something.

I saw him at an indy show last Saturday, he was looking very defined and muscular. You could tell he just stood head and shoulders above the rest of the guys there - the true defining quality of SS Look IMO.

I think that's got more to do with most indy guys looking like schmucks. You don't look at Sonjay Dutt and think "wow, this guy's something".

-Add UWF to the game:

Urban Wrestling Federation

UWF

Regional, 75 PI

$5,000,000

America

Risk: 66

Advertising: 60

Production: 75

Merchandise: 65

UWF Staff:

-Add Steve O'Neill to the game:

Steve O'Neill

Male

May

35 (Guess)

UWF

Owner

Talent: 68

Backstage: 90

Prefers: Characters

Unsackable and Booker checked

-Add Shawn Credle to the game:

Shawn Credle

Male

January

UWF, Written

Announcer

Wages: 14,000

Talent: 67

Backstage: 95

Make him the announcer for UWF live events.

-Remove Kevin Kleinrock from NWA-H and add him to UWF.

-Add D Edwards to UWF, written.

-Add Cody Michaels to UWF. Raise his talent to 68. He made his debut in 1986, so he is older than 28. Raise his age to 45.

-Add Charlie Bruzzese to UWF.

UWF Workers:

-Add Julius Smokes, Tweener, Non-Wrestler, Rapper. Make him the color commentator for live events.

-Add Larry Legend, Face, Non-Wrestler, Staff Member.

-Add Robby Mireno, Tweener, Non-Wrestler, Cool.

-Blk Jeez, Heel, Arrogant, Mid Card.

-Joker, Heel, Bad Ass, Mid Card.

-Ruckus, Face, Highlight Reel, Upper Mid Card.

-Dameon Slugga, Face, Lower Mid Card, Bad Ass. Raise his speed to 20 and technical to 15.

-Slyck Wagner Brown, Heel, Gangsta, Mid Card. Raise his overness to 37. Check Menacing.

-Rich Ortiz, Heel, Street Fighter, Upper Mid Card. Raise his overness to 52. Check Menacing.

-Bestia 666, Heel, Luchador, Opener.

-Willie Mack, Face, Bad Ass, Lower Mid Card.

-Famous B, Face, Cool, Opener.

-Masada, Heel, Bad Ass, Mid Card.

-Facade, Tweener, Cool, Opener. Remove him from DGUSA.

-Kris Kage, Tweener, Street Fighter, Jobber.

-Grim Reefer, Face, Street Fighter, Opener. Lower his wages to 8,000.

-Babi Slymm, Face, Cool, Mid Card. Raise his overness to 32. Check Menacing.

-Tony Mamaluke, Heel, Rapper, Mid Card. (Change his name to T-Mizzle)

-Deranged, Heel, Rapper, Opener. (Change his name to Element)

-Add a tag team of T-Mizzle and Element, 2 exp.

-Wil Maximo, Face, Family Guy, Mid Card.

-Joel Maximo, Face, Family Guy, Mid Card.

-Murder One, Tweener, Gangsta, Lower Mid Card. Lower his wages to 13,000.

-Monsta Mack, Heel, Gangsta, Mid Card.

-Louie Ramos, Heel, Old School Heel, Mid Card. Raise his charisma to 60. Check Menacing.

Stables:

-Big Block: Ruckus, Grim Reefer, Murder One.

-Red Cafe/Melle Mel: Dameon Slugga, Facade, Wil Maximo, Joel Maximo.

-40 Glocc: Willie Mack, Famous B.

-Brisco: Rich Ortiz.

-Billy Blue: Jeez, Monsta Mack, Bestia 666.

-Uncle Murda: Slyck Wagner Brown, Louie Ramos.

PPVs:

-January: Thug Assassins, Medium.

-March: Ruthless Revenge, Medium.

-July: First Blood, Medium.

-September: Hood Justice, Medium.

-November: Street King, Medium.

I'll be watching their PPV this month and will be able to clarify worker alignments and other stats. Also, sometime this month I'll look up the rappers and add their stats as well.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Rename Chris Cage (Caylen Croft) to Caylen Cage. Rename his finisher to Fireman's Gutbuster. Make his secondary the Super Kick (impact.)

-Add UWF to the game:

Urban Wrestling Federation

UWF

Regional, 75 PI

$5,000,000

America

Risk: 66

Advertising: 60

Production: 75

Merchandise: 65

UWF Staff:

-Add Steve O'Neill to the game:

Steve O'Neill

Male

May

35 (Guess)

UWF

Owner

Talent: 68

Backstage: 90

Prefers: Characters

Unsackable and Booker checked

-Add Shawn Credle to the game:

Shawn Credle

Male

January

UWF, Written

Announcer

Wages: 14,000

Talent: 67

Backstage: 95

Make him the announcer for UWF live events.

-Remove Kevin Kleinrock from NWA-H and add him to UWF.

-Add D Edwards to UWF, written.

-Add Cody Michaels to UWF. Raise his talent to 68. He made his debut in 1986, so he is older than 28. Raise his age to 45.

-Add Charlie Bruzzese to UWF.

Raise their risk to at least 80 (I'd personally push for 100 but 80 seems better,) they did a drive-by angle during the first ever ppv broadcast.

Isn't Steve Karel in on the project too? I thought he was the owner or something...

Edit:

I say rename Tony Mamaluke to T-Mizzle. Remove CG Afi and The Italian Monster as alter egos for Mamaluke.

Raise them to about 10 Cult. I am pretty sure that regional promotions cannot add ppv events for the game as they are "not big enough" to put on shows of that magnitude.

Lower merchandise to either 55 or 60, they should not be on ROH's level. (RoH has 65 currently.)

Second Edit (based on Art of Wrestling):

Add a friendship between Colt Cabana and Rhino

Add a friendship between Colt Cabana and Shelly Martinez

Add a friendship between Shelly Martinez and Pat Buck

Add loyalties for Shelly Martinez with Kazarian, Ricky Reyes, Rocky Romero & TJ Perkins.

Also why is Shelly Martinez at a lower overness than Shantelle Taylor (Taylor Wilde)? Shelly was on WWE and pretty over in TNA while Taylor was not. I would put Shelly at 57 and Taylor at 51 IMO.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

-change Brutus Magnus to Magnus. I wonder why this name change hasn't been done, since he's been using that name for about 2 years.

-remove Rob Van Dam from TNA. He's not advertised on future TNA tapings and they obviously did the Gunner injury angle to write him off the show.

-remove Hulk Hogan from TNA. He's not been active and pretty much done with the company after Bound For Glory.

-turn Kazarian heel

-add a tag team between Robbie E and Robbie T with 1 experience.

-add a tag team between Samoa Joe and Magnus with 4 experience.

There are some rumors that RVD will be gone from TNA after his contract expires in March and he'll be back in WWE. So if you remove him from TNA then should be in the April update.

Hulk Hogan has signed last year with TNA for another 2 years so don't remove him.

Edited by Wagg

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Shelly Martinez should no longer be a non-worker. She has returned to wrestling.

-change Brutus Magnus to Magnus. I wonder why this name change hasn't been done, since he's been using that name for about 2 years.

There are two other Magnuses in the game. One from Canada and one who wrestles for CMLL and is supposed to be the new Mistico (he is Sin Cara's cousin.)

Looking at Robbie E and Robbie T, I think their overness should be switched. Robbie E should be at 63 and Robbie T should be at 58. Also Robbie E should have charisma in the 70's. Besides the lack of push, he is TNA's Zack Ryder.

Shelly Martinez should no longer be a non-worker. She has returned to wrestling.

There are two other Magnuses in the game. One from Canada and one who wrestles for CMLL and is supposed to be the new Mistico (he is Sin Cara's cousin.)

Looking at Robbie E and Robbie T, I think their overness should be switched. Robbie E should be at 63 and Robbie T should be at 58. Also Robbie E should have charisma in the 70's. Besides the lack of push, he is TNA's Zack Ryder.

No..just no. The ONLY thing they have in common is that their heel gimmicks are a bit similar.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

The Magnus from Canada is not listed on Cagematch. The only two are Brutus Magnus and the Magnus of CMLL. Not sure who should get the nod to be Magnus if the Canadian one is deleted.

Not really. Having the same gimmick does not mean they're the same character/have the same charisma.

Every wannabe who dyes his hair blonde, wears a robe, and struts around the ring doesn't suddenly have the skills of Ric Flair. I agree with raising Robbie E's over, probably to around 60.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Rename Grupo Charly to Reyes del Atlantida.

Not really. Having the same gimmick does not mean they're the same character/have the same charisma.

Every wannabe who dyes his hair blonde, wears a robe, and struts around the ring doesn't suddenly have the skills of Ric Flair. I agree with raising Robbie E's over, probably to around 60.

I wasn't saying Robbie E should be equal to Zack, I am just saying at 68, I think he could be higher at about 73/74. NOTE Ryder is at 86.

Also I was not saying that because Robbie E and Zack are similar gimmicks they should be equal, I was just saying that he is charismatic in a similar vain Ryder was as a heel before his YouTube show.

Does AJ have the superstar look?

I know she has the "superstar look" box ticked in the game.

But I am asking for people's opinions as to weather AJ looks like a superstar/diva?

An the reason why I am asking is because her gimmick is that of a "geek" as far as the promo that they have been playing for her is conserned.

Here is the promo that I am talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzgtTD1zOMg

So I am just wondering if maybe AJ's gimmick should be changed to "geek" and the "supstar look" box should be un-ticked?

What do the rest of you think?

Just because her gimmick is that of a geek doesn't change how she actually looks. SS Look is appropriate IMO.

UWF update: Remove Monsta Mack from Billy Blue. Add Buck Child to UWF, opener, Heel, Street Fighter. Rename him to Buck Chyld. Add him to Billy Blue. Raise his brawl to 67, speed to 10, technical to 29, stiffness to 48, selling to 72, charisma to 71, and overness to 18.

i don't think shad should be as over as he is, maybe 66/67.

scott hall's fonz factor, brawling and charisma all should also be cut down even further. the dude may have been amazing when in his heyday and such, but he would and can not do anything close to what he used to do, and it has been proven.

Just because her gimmick is that of a geek doesn't change how she actually looks. SS Look is appropriate IMO.

Problem is, the Geek gimmick doesn't work in-game if the worker has superstar look checked.

Currently, AJ's gimmick is "Underdog." That allows her to have Superstar Look. But, if we want to change the gimmick to "Geek," we'd have to uncheck SS Look...

IMO, "Nerd" or "Tomboy" would probably be decent fits, as well, without having to uncheck SS Look. Her bio also mentions "Girl Next Door, so...

-Bill

Problem is, the Geek gimmick doesn't work in-game if the worker has superstar look checked.

Currently, AJ's gimmick is "Underdog." That allows her to have Superstar Look. But, if we want to change the gimmick to "Geek," we'd have to uncheck SS Look...

IMO, "Nerd" or "Tomboy" would probably be decent fits, as well, without having to uncheck SS Look. Her bio also mentions "Girl Next Door, so...

-Bill

I know that in order to have the geek gimmick work you can't have the superstar look box ticked Bill.

That was why I was asking people for their opinions on weather AJ looks like a superstar/diva or not.

Because I am not 100% sure weather she does or not as well as taking into consideration her "geek" gimmick and the promo that they have been airing to promote her.