WCW Bone Street Krewe request

Skummy

Hello graphics peoples!

Over in the Dome, I've got a diary going on called "WCW 1996 - The Bone Street Krewe".

So far, I've not bothered really plugging it in my sig or anything. But I think perhaps I should change that.

So, I'd like some kind of a banner for my sig to advertise the thing. I'm pretty free and easy about what it entails, so long as it has the name of the diary, and some indication as to what this thing is all about. Possibly the WCW logo and "1996" at the top, and "The Bone Street Krewe" along the bottom, something like that, and photos of some of the key figures.

For those of you who aren't familiar with the diary, the Bone Street Krewe are essentially the equivalent of the nWo, and consists of the following;

Mark Callous (The Undertaker)

Yokozuna

Fatu

Brian Lee

Dennis Knight

Mark Canterbury

Crusher Adams (Brian Adams/Crush)

The Soultaker (Charles Wright, somewhere between Kama and Papa Shango)

Savio Vega

Percy Pringle (Paul Bearer)

So photos of one or two of those guys - but definitely 'Taker - would be lovely. Bear in mind that this is 1996 Undertaker, though if possible, no photos that make him look too "Undertaker-y" - the ring attire is fine, but no hat, urn, anything like that to tie him too closely to the Undertaker gimmick.

If you like - though this is starting to sound like it's going to be really crowded >_< - you could throw in a WCW guy or two; Sting, Flair, or Savage, for example.

For the most part, though, I'm usually pretty happy with what you guys can do, so go wild, so long as it does the job.

Thanks in advance :)

Thanks guys :)

They're both great, but I think for now I'm going to go with Idol's - it's a little brighter, and just seems to fit my style a little more.

Thanks again :)