Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Pah I quite like Chelsea even though Abramovich was about to buy Spurs before flying over Stamford Bridge....Though I think I'm happy we didn't get taken over in the end as I love this young English side....

We drew with Man U at Old Trafford early in the season and with the Man City game it looks like we might be starting to get back to form at the right time so I'm not scared...

Messiah where you get those kits? I've seen mudda with the Arsenal ones but don't wanna show interest in their kits.

Glad they aren't our kits for next season :P

So, we NEED to beat Everton tomorrow.

We NEED a point against Man U at least.

We NEED something against Arsenal.

Then I'll have faith.

• Admin

http://sortitoutsi.net/index.php?page=down...d=8&game=fm2006

It's a 'future Prem kit pack'. Should be good.

We should get a win off of Everton and West Ham, Bolton are normally a challenge but we need a win off them for sure. If we get wins from all them, then I reckon we only need draws from Utd and Arsenal.

Also, I have a dilemma: I can go to the game at Highbury, but I would have to sit in the home end. I think I will go because it is the last derby at Highbury. Thoughts?

• Admin

Just got back and it was a fantastic day . Atmosphere was fantastic , we were fantastic . Jenas , Carrick , King , Keane , Stalteri , Lee , Lennon all magnificent

Uch, you went to Liverpool. I feel sorry for you.

Fergie and Sven were there too.

FERGIE FEARS SPURS.

Tainio and Mido miss out with hamstring and groin problems respectivly. Dawson returns from suspension, but King and Gardner are doubts with ankle problems.
Edited by Messiah-Dice

Yeah , and we decided to walk round the home end near the church with our spurs shirts on , Im suprised I left Liverpool with my phone

EDIT

Ok so a movie star (Not A List) comes to the Lane and how does Mr Keane treat him ? The only way Robbie Keane can .

http://www.tottenham-fans.com/keanos_antics.htm

Edited by The Slickman