Massive Pic Pack?

Don't bump your thread just because no one answered inside two hours of your last post, especially when that last post was like nearly 3am, jesus. Have a little patience.

• Like 3

I used to keep on top of my Pics folder but having been away for 6 months or so i've kind of lost track. My Pics folder contains 7,821 pics.... If I can get it completely up to date with Bill's updates I will upload it.

Didn't Bill release a pic pack a few months back?

I used to keep on top of my Pics folder but having been away for 6 months or so i've kind of lost track. My Pics folder contains 7,821 pics.... If I can get it completely up to date with Bill's updates I will upload it.

Didn't Bill release a pic pack a few months back?

yeah but it has 1 picture of each superstar I believe. I'm talking one with many options to choose from. TheWho had one that had Punk shaved head, long hair, current, masked, etc. for example.

I have one that I've just uploaded. Has different pictures for some of the wrestlers.

http://www.mediafire...pymbnkyy7f6oo77

Thanks! I'll check it out. :)

No problem, let me know what you think.

Wow! I see you have TheWho's pic pack, what else is all here? There's plenty to choose from!! This is going to help a ton. Thank you very much sir!

I have one that I've just uploaded. Has different pictures for some of the wrestlers.

How many images are there? Perhaps we could combine packs and maybe, eventually, work towards something like what MortonElephant described.

About 10,000 pics, some might be duplicates. Gonna have to go through it and clean it up a bit. Combining packs sounds good, pm me if you want to do that.

Thanks! I'll check it out. :)

No problem, let me know what you think.

Wow! I see you have TheWho's pic pack, what else is all here? There's plenty to choose from!! This is going to help a ton. Thank you very much sir!

Yeah TheWho's pic pack he uploaded, the rest are just pics that people made on here and from google searches. And like I said no problem, glad I could help.

Edited by Stoner_Basher

About 10,000 pics, some might be duplicates. Gonna have to go through it and clean it up a bit. Combining packs sounds good, pm me if you want to do that.

There are 17,499 images altogether (including TheWho's extra stuff you had in your upload).

I'll update this post when its uploaded.

Edit: Scratch that.

Edit2: The pack is slowly taking shape as I remove duplicates and non-existant (cartoon) characters. I've kept TheWho87's Background Bases and Celebrities & Non-Wrestlers folders.

Edited by Manifest