TEW05 Real World Update: May 2012

Change both of The Devine Prophet's default and contract names to The Honky Tonk Kid (he hasn't used the devine prophet gimmick in months)

Change his default gimmicks as well as his contract gimmick to Elvis Impersonator

Change both his finishers in both his contract and defaults to Shake, Rattle, and Roll

The link below is a recent picture of him

http://www.eccw.com/images/bios/honkytonkkid-head.jpg

Edited by swibbo

So Ashley Flair has apparently signed with the WWE and will be sent to FCW. As usual though, I'd wait to add her until she shows up. So basically I just wanted to increase my post count.

Also, she is a protege of Lodi.

Edited by tougie

want to ask something sorry if this is wrong place,,,i'm using TEW Real World Update 2011,,database,,, last week i try to download May 2012 database n replace the the content in my previous tew 2005,,,,when it try to load the game i'm not found(example)john laurinaitis. How to put the new database(put john laurinaitis into my save game without hiring him?)

Edited by jambrenk

May want to tick drug problems for Hijo de Rey Misterio (the original one), as he and one of his brothers were arrested on drug charges Wednesday morning.

- Lower Frightmare's leg health to 85%

- Add Harlem Bravado to Chikara as a Opener Heel.

- Add Lance Bravado to Chikara as a Opener Heel.

- Add 'The Bravado Brothers' with Harlem & Lance Bravado as a tag team in Chikara. Set their experience to Medium.

- Change the dating relationship between Torrie Wilson & Nick Mitchell to split up.

- The Aiden Riley \ Candice LeRae relationship needs changed from dating to friendship.

- The Amazing Kong \ Byron Wilcott relationship needs changed from dating. I would just remove their relationship.

- Add a Dating relationship between Bryan Danielson & Brianna Garcia.

- Change the dating relationship between Kristin Astara & Ryan O'Reilly to split up.

- Add a split up relationship between CM Punk & Amy Dumas.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Shorten Lord Tensai's name to just Tensai.

Numerous sources have reported that Alex Shelley has decided not to renew his contract with TNA, which expires imminently. Remove him from TNA and make the Machine Guns tag team inactive.

Edited by tougie

Joe Doering and Seiya Sanada are the new AJPW World Tag Champs.

Not sure if they are still in the data but wXw's new Heavyweight Champ is El Generico.

Edited by tougie

Can't believe it hasn't been mentioned yet, but should we remove Ric Flair from TNA? Seeing all the reports that say he's done, it would seem appropriate, or are you waiting for a confirmed release?

Just like Alex Shelley's "imminent" signing with the WWE, it's better to wait for it to be confirmed.

Also, WWE has "suspended" Chris Jericho indefinitely after an "incident" in Brazil. Obviously a way to write him off for his upcoming concerts this summer. Set him to on hiatus?

Make sure Io Shirai and NOSAWA Rongai are set to dating. The two should also have law problems ticked as they were arrested in an Mexico airport with drugs.

Also, Io should also have a best friend relationship with Sarah Stock (Sarita). So with that I'd make sure Sarah has Japanese at least set to basic, and Io has Spanish set to at least basic.

Edited by tougie

Thought i'd suggest this. If it goes through, good. If not, just thought i'd throw it out. Since I was added to the Real World updates for EWR, I thought i'd see if I could possibly be added to the Real World data on TEW. Here are the stats.

Name: James Ewing

Short Name: James Ewing

Birth Month: December

Birth Year: 1988

Nationality: American

Based In: USA

Active In: North America

Style: Technician

Size: Middleweight

Personality: Driven

Attitude: Professional

Preference: Tradition

Booking Style: Talent First

Face Gimmick: Old School Face

Heel Gimmick: Cocky

Favoured Role

Wrestler: Usually

Semi-Active Wrestler: Never

Manager: Never

Referee: Rarely

Announcer: Never

Colour Commentator: Never

Authority Figure: Never

Road Agent: Never

Language Skills

English: Fluent

Japanese: Basic

French: None

Spanish: Basic

German: None

Italian: None

Main Finisher: Anaconda Vice (Submission)

Other Finisher: Ace Crusher (Pinfall)

Personal

Drink Problems

Performance

Babyface: Medium

Heel: Medium

Cool: Medium

Cocky: Medium

Crazy: Weak

Legit: Good

Comedy: Weak

Weasel: Weak

Brute: Weak

Weird: Medium

Wholesome: Good

Skills

Brawling: 10%

Power: 15%

Strong Style: 0%

Hardcore: 15%

MMA Style: 5%

Chain Wrestling: 20%

Mat Wrestling: 25%

Submissions: 30%

Aerial: 5%

Flashiness: 0%

Microphone: 35%

Charisma: 20%

Acting: 35%

Looks: 30%

Superstar Quality: 20%

Basics: 60%

Psychology: 20%

Safety: 40%

Consistency: 20%

Selling: 60%

Athleticism: 35%

Toughness: 45%

Stamina: 40%

Intensity: 50%

Stiffness: 15%

Resilience: 80%

Menace: 25%

Refereeing: 40%

Business Skill: 0%

Booking Skill: 20%

Respect: 0%

Popularity: 0% (of course)

Physical

Head: 90%

Body: 100%

Arms: 100%

Legs: 90%

That's what I think for myself. I'm a 4 year vet, so if something seems alittle too high, go ahead and say and i'll fix it. Hope this works.

- Raise Alex Silva's popularity in the US to 15% except 25% in the Great Lakes.

- Raise Joey Ryan's popularity in the US to 25% except 45% in the South West & 30% in the Tri State. Give him 10% popularity in all other areas. Change his style to Entertainer. Set his comedy & weird performance to Good.

Edited by DoubleJ13