I got an ego, but I really dont know why it's such a big deal though...

Dingle

I like this song. I like how she says "preeeeeeeema donna". That's cool.

I didn't like the rest of the album though, it just falls a bit flat. But the first album was a cracker, and I'm pretty sure she has at least one good album left in her.

Also, did you know that when I used to do uni newspaper I met her for interview and stuff three times? And she sent me a birthday text message once! I think she totally fancied me. Maybe if she kept it up I would be a lot kinder towards her new one.

Still, my favourite thing by her has always been this:

It's a cover, but it's still brill.

I feel like a dick for being negative in all your threads. But at least I actually respond to them. Maybe that endofanera guy will come and troll me now. :/

I'm not a fan of much of the album, not like the last one. I liked radioactive though, that should've been put on it. But I do like Bubblegum Bitch, Primadonna and Fear & Loathing, not so much everything else.

Oh you lucky bastard, I had a chat with her at leeds that one time, but I developed a crush on her after that event. I was far too drunk and probably didn't realise she was even Marina right away.

I bought it today,m and I really like it (first album was hit and miss for me). My mate who works in the record shop I bought it from looked down on me because she sold out and I am a sheep for following the line that it's a concept album. I just liked the music :(

I bought it today,m and I really like it (first album was hit and miss for me). My mate who works in the record shop I bought it from looked down on me because she sold out and I am a sheep for following the line that it's a concept album. I just liked the music :(

I guess we're both sheep then :(.

Despite what I said earlier I have been playing this at work a lot. I like that Homewrecker song. And I think it is funny that one where she goes BUBBLEGUM BITCH.

Dunno about the rest - there are a few other songs I like but don't know the name, and one song that goes all dubstep and is a bit silly.

The concept idea is ridiculous, but I don't care if an album is a concept album or not. I just want top choons. Also it has led to her wearing stupid clothes. She needs to get out of those.

Depends if she looks fit or not ¬_¬.

I've had "Valley of the Dolls" stuck in my head for a few days now despite not really liking it at first. Still seems like it's going through the motions, which the first album never did.

I dunno if it's all dubstep, but it has a dubstep breakdown like what Britney Spears did. Can't remember the song. Don't want to remember it really.

When? I havent listened to Britney since like, 2003 maybe. Only heard Womaniser as 'Lorry Driver' by Chrissy Moyles.