Help Me With My January 2006 Scenario...

I need some help with a scenario I just started. I'm already stuck. It's January 2006, I fired Mark Henry, Batista isn't injured, Kurt Angle is still on RAW and JBL is now a manager.

I need match cards and storylines for Royal Rumble, No Way Out and WrestleMania. I'm thinking of turning Chris Benoit heel. Some suggestions on what I could do with this scenario would be great... after WM, I plan on bringing in new talent, and having them become stars. What can I do in the build-up to WrestleMania.

Just a few things...

-The World Tag Team Titles will be dropped. (Tag Titles will be changed to World).

-I don't want Kurt Angle vs. The Undertaker to happen at WM.. yet.

-I don't want someone like Chris Masters main-eventing WM.

-I want decent storylines and build-up's. I'm not trying to create Rock/Austin, but most of the build-up's to WM22's matches sucked.

-I don't want a card full of main-eventers at WrestleMania.

-Champions are of December 2005.

-Edge has not cashed in MITB.

Cheers...

Normally I'm not one of the people that says this but I think it fits here.....why are you asking us to play your game?Play it yourself. Theres no point if someone tells you exactly what to do and you go through and book it. You're an un-needed middle man there.

• Like 2

I can't be bothered thinking up a whole Road to WrestleMania though... that's a lot of effort. pinch.gif

Then why are you playing a simulator that makes you the head booker in a wrestling promotion?

The entire reason to play EWR,TEW, and other sports simulators, is that you are able to have full control over bascially everything, and situations that comes along with being in control. Being able to rebook certain periods of whichever sport you are playing a simluator of, allows you to be creative in making your own decision on how all facets of it play out.

Asking for suggestions on names and such is good, but asking others to play your game for you defeats the whole purpose of playing the game at all.

• Like 1

Main Event story...

Barry Horowitz redebuts into the WWE, slaps Vince McMahon about like a sea wench,taking over complete control of the company, makes John Cena look like a buffoon, and holds the WWE title for a year. Then puts Michael Cole into power as the eternal General Manager of the entire WWE, Barry proceeds to ride off in the sunset with all of the Divas on his shoulders wearing his old school jacket with the hand print on it.

Except for Christy Hemme, because fiveheads aren't sexy.

There you go. A years worth of Main Events, have fun. <_<

Edited by cloudtheconfused

Holy shit! That storyline sounds awesome. It'll be tough to book, but worth the effort for sure.

Champions were...

WWE Title - John Cena

World Heavyweight Title - Batista

Tag Titles - MNM

Intercontinental Title - Ric Flair

United States Title - Vacant

Cruiserweight Title - Juventud Guerrera

Women's Title - Trish Stratus

Royal Rumble:

Trish vs. Mickie (Womens)

Juventud vs. Helms vs. London vs. Kash (CW)

Benoit vs. Orton (US)

Edge vs. Flair (IC)

Batista vs. Undertaker vs. Booker (WHC)

Cena vs. Triple H (WWE)

Edge vs. Cena (WWE) (MITB Cash-In)

Angle wins the Rumble

Edge now holds both Titles, Benoit and Orton have a concluding at Mania, Booker wins the title, you can do whatever you want with the other belts

No Way Out:

Helms vs. Juventud (CW)

Benoit vs. Orton (US)

Edge vs. Cena vs. Flair (IC and WWE)

Undertaker vs. Booker T (WHC) (Batista attacks Undertaker afterward)

Trish vs. Mickie (Womens)

MNM vs. Londrick if you have them, if not, team of your choice, I can't remember who's there. (TT)

Kurt Angle vs. Random Main Eventer as Warm-Up for Mania

Filler Match

Double Title Triple Threat is similar to the two-falls match between Jericho/Angle/Benoit years ago. Flair wins the first fall, taking the IC, Edge retains with the second. Basically, Triple Threat for the IC title between them. Have Edge vs Cena for the title on a the next RAW if the prestige takes a major hit. Batista's interference builds Taker/Batista for Mania, and gives you Angle/Booker for your Main Event for SD and Cena/Edge for RAW.

Wrestlemania 23

Benoit vs. Orton (US)

Undertaker vs. Batista (Streak, stick a stipulation on it, something like a cage match)

Angle vs. Booker (WHC)

Cena vs. Edge (WWE)

MNM vs. Londrick vs. Carlito and Masters vs. Cade and Murdoch (TT)

RVD vs. Hardy vs. Finlay vs. Lashley vs. Mysterio vs. Regal (MITB) (Amend it depending on however many you were planning to have)

Flair vs. Benjamin (IC)

Filler Divas match

Undertaker keeps streak alive. Orton offers a handshake regardless of the result, which Benoit accepts, turning him heel and forming an alliance between the two. Angle wins WHC, Edge/Cena is your choice, as is the Tag Match. Benjamin wins IC, Lashley wins MITB.

That alright as a rough outline? I can change a few things if you want.

• Like 1

Main Event story...

Barry Horowitz redebuts into the WWE, slaps Vince McMahon about like a sea wench,taking over complete control of the company, makes John Cena look like a buffoon, and holds the WWE title for a year. Then puts Michael Cole into power as the eternal General Manager of the entire WWE, Barry proceeds to ride off in the sunset with all of the Divas on his shoulders wearing his old school jacket with the hand print on it.

Except for Christy Hemme, because fiveheads aren't sexy.

There you go. A years worth of Main Events, have fun. <_<

He's not ready to book a character as complex and multidimensional as Barry Horowitz. He needs to start off with someone a little simpler and less evolved, like Raven or something, until he can master the man who pats himself on the back.

I was going to suggest that you go to the "Give me rules for a game" thread, but it seems as if someone has already given you a clear path. Eventually though you're going to have to start making these storylines up yourself.

I do make my own. It just seemed like too much effort this one time.