The Continuing Chronicles Of Jay Feaster's Incompetence

Ruki

So the Coyotes might be moving soon. June 25th or 27th I think is when there will be a decision.

How long has this been going on? 2 years? 3?

Longer than that. I want to say the rumors of them moving started at least 5 years ago.

Also, some game last night. I started watching in OT and I almost got a full hockey game in.

I'm just hoping they keep Dupuis on, but I dunno, I could see them letting him go :crying: They still got renew Letang's deal, and then they have a bunch of other guys that are going to be free agents, should be interesting to see what Shero's gonna do.

I expect the cap to go up eventually. I think it'll be a struggling this year for them to get under the cap, but moving forward I think they'll be just fine, as long as they don't give 7 Million to Letang, or sign Iginla for anywhere near where he was making. They could always buy out Martin.

I don't think they'll buy out Martin, he's been one of their best defence guys. I'd rather them get rid of some other guys before Martin.

Other than Letang, I believe Fleury's contract is up next year too.

Flyers are being talked about as front runners for both G Jonathan Bernier and Winger Bobby Ryan, because of course they are.

League sources are saying the Kings want Voracek in a trade for Bernier....Please, Homer, Don't do it. I hate being a Flyers fan sometimes.

Flyers are being talked about as front runners for both G Jonathan Bernier and Winger Bobby Ryan, because of course they are.

League sources are saying the Kings want Voracek in a trade for Bernier....Please, Homer, Don't do it. I hate being a Flyers fan sometimes.

But if they can get Bobby Ryan he plays the same wing as Jacub Voracek so they could defiantly give him up, I swear Bobby Ryan is ready to be a franchise superstar, He can't break out of the shadow of Corey Perry and Ryan Getzlaf but on the Flyers its just him Claude Giroux who could defiantly be the guys to carry a team deep in the play offs all they need is a Left winger who can score and with Bernier in net and the recent addition of Mark Streit they are gonna be golden if they can pull this off

Problem is you're already giving up Voracek in the Bernier trade, so who are you going to give up for Ryan? Reed/Couturier/Schenn/Simmonds? I'm sure they're going to want some of those pieces. I don't expect them to take on Hartnell's contract.