The Continuing Chronicles Of Jay Feaster's Incompetence

Ruki

All he needs to do is run a practice, then Connoly and Lombardi can go on the IR.

Guest mr. potato head

So...Leaf centers on the big club: Bozak, Grabbo, Connolly, Lombardi, Steckle and now McClement. Six guys for four spots...plus there is everyone in the minors.

I would hate to run a hockey team. Not sure how Burke is going to make this work without a trade or three.

It's funny how you act like those are six deserving NHL centres.

So...Leaf centers on the big club: Bozak, Grabbo, Connolly, Lombardi, Steckle and now McClement. Six guys for four spots...plus there is everyone in the minors.

I would hate to run a hockey team. Not sure how Burke is going to make this work without a trade or three.

It's funny how you act like those are six deserving NHL centres.

I think only two of them are worthy to be up :shifty:

Parenteau was playing on the top line, but then got pushed down once Okposo came back, he's numbers really didn't take a hit. I guess it's worth taking a chance on a guy with back to back 50+ points. 53/67

Vancouver gets Mr. Garrison.

I wasn't real big on Garrison last year. The dude can rip them from the point, but there's nothing else about his game that I like. That being said, he's still a good signing for a team looking for more from their D.

He's competent defensively and his ability to shoot means the loss of Sami Salo hurts less. I'll take it.

Sabres trade Roy to Dallas for Ott and Pardy. Thinking this means they're playing Cody as a legit top two.

The Jets have GOT to be Jokinen if they think their latest free agent signing makes them any better.

• Like 2

Guest mr. potato head

The Jets have GOT to be Jokinen if they think their latest free agent signing makes them any better.

I don't know if that's a Fehr asseessment. If they're counting on him as a centre to play with their top Ladds, then yeah, that's a problem. If he's allowed to hide behind the top line and produce a Little quiet efficiency, he could be a solid signing. Lord knows they need a Flood of offence.

Something something Glass.

• Like 1