TEW05 Real World Update: July 2012

Pro Wrestling Superstars

Founded: 2010

Roster [i'll try to put a list of the guys they've used on their last several shows along with some of the bigger names that have been continuous on their shows as well. All of these guys have their normal gimmicks]

Caleb Konley - Heel

Jake Manning - Face

Grizzly Redwood - Face

Vader - Face

Necro Butcher

Raven - Heel

Tommy Dreamer - Face

Finlay - Face

Harry Smith - Face

Colt Cabana [under his Matt Classic gimmick] - Heel

Adam Page - Heel

Shawn Spears - Heel

Player Uno - Face

Player Dos - Face

Rhett Titus - Face

Asylum - Heel

El Generico - Face

Roderick Strong - Heel

Jimmy Hart - Face - Manager

Billy Gunn - Face

Road Dogg - Face

Cedric Alexander - Heel

Teams:

The Great Outdoors [Jake Manning & Grizzly Redwood]

The Super Smash Bros. [Player Uno & Player Dos]

The Outlaws [Road Dogg & Billy Gunn]

The 7OH!4 [Caleb Konley & Cedric Alexander]

Some Other Names considered to be added to the official roster that were on the last few shows, you can decide whether to add them just to give the roster some flavor:

Michael Elgin

Jushin Liger

Rhino

CW Anderson

Nick Jackson

Matt Jackson

Rick Steiner

Events:

WrestleReunion - January, Saturday, Week 4

Legends Show - March, Saturday, Week 4

WrestleReunion Canada - April, Saturday, Week 2

Freshman Phenom - October, Saturday, Week 3

Also, looking at it..Pro Wrestling Syndicate has a lot of people in the game as well and they've been running some big names including Matt Hardy, Scott Steiner and others for a while. I can give you a roster for them if you'd like. They also have 3 titles as well.

Edited by ThTmp4

2CW, According to their website/upcoming shows.. [i'm pretty sure the gimmicks are the same as what they have in other promotions, not sure which of these aren't already in game]

Anybody who has any gimmick info, more tag team info and/or alignment information, feel free to help me out. My 2CW knowledge isn't too recent.

2CW Heavyweight Title is currently vacant, Sami Callihan and Kevin Steen are having a match at the next show to crown the new Champion.

Kevin Steen - Main Event

Sami Callihan - Main Event

Player Uno - Midcard

Player Dos - Midcard

Jay Briscoe [2CW Tag Champion] - Upper Midcard

Mark Briscoe [2CW Tag Champion] - Upper Midcard

Eddie Edwards - Main Event

Chuck Taylor - Upper Midcard

John Morrison - Main Event

Colin Delaney - Midcard

Cheech - Midcard

Slyck Wagner Brown - Midcard

Jay Freddie - Midcard

Rich Swann - Midcard

Davey Richards - Main Event

Tommaso Ciampa - Upper Midcard

Kevin Graham

Isys Ephex

Jason Axe

Kage

Steve Cruz

Loca Vida

Muscle Marcos

Steve McKenzie

Maverick Matt Milan

Jimmy Olsen

Pete D. Order

Pepper Parks

Punisher Vanslyke

Sean Carr

Superbeast

Supercop Dick Justice

Zaquary Springate III

Matt Taven

Tag Teams

The Briscoes [Jay & Mark Briscoe]

Super Smash Bros. [Player Uno & Player Dos]

First Class [Kevin Graham & Punisher Vanslyke]

Female Wrestlers

Cherry Bomb

Sara Del Rey

Rachel Summerlyn

Last I knew the Smash Bro's won the Tag Belts on the June 23rd show, and Steen is the World Champ according to the website.

Also, I would probably add PWSyndicate over Superstars. From what I've seen Superstars barely runs shows, and have only done two this year (The last one being 3 months ago).

Edited by tougie

2CW, According to their website/upcoming shows.. [i'm pretty sure the gimmicks are the same as what they have in other promotions, not sure which of these aren't already in game]

Anybody who has any gimmick info, more tag team info and/or alignment information, feel free to help me out. My 2CW knowledge isn't too recent.

2CW Heavyweight Title is currently vacant, Sami Callihan and Kevin Steen are having a match at the next show to crown the new Champion.

Kevin Steen - Main Event

Player Uno - Midcard

Player Dos - Midcard

Colin Delaney - Midcard

Cheech - Midcard

Jay Freddie - Midcard

Rich Swann - Midcard

Kevin Graham

Isys Ephex

Jason Axe

Kage

Steve Cruz

Loca Vida

Muscle Marcos

Steve McKenzie

Maverick Matt Milan

Jimmy Olsen

Pete D. Order

Pepper Parks

Punisher Vanslyke

Sean Carr

Superbeast

Supercop Dick Justice

Zaquary Springate III

Matt Taven

Tag Teams

Female Wrestlers

Cherry Bomb

Sara Del Rey

Rachel Summerlyn

Last I knew the Smash Bro's won the Tag Belts on the June 23rd show, and Steen is the World Champ according to the website.

Also, I would probably add PWSyndicate over Superstars. From what I've seen Superstars barely runs shows, and have only done two this year (The last one being 3 months ago).

Really? The site said Briscoes were Champs, weird. Ah well! and I think superstars is more of a Convention show to be honest. They did "Freshman Phenom" last October, January did WrestleReunion, March did the Legends Show, and April did the WrestleReunion in Toronto. Hard to find any information on any cards for their shows/events. I'd be all for Syndicate being added then!

Kevin Steen - Main Event

Player Uno - Midcard

Player Dos - Midcard

Colin Delaney - Midcard

Cheech - Midcard

Jay Freddie - Midcard

Rich Swann - Midcard

Kevin Graham

Isys Ephex

Jason Axe

Kage

Steve Cruz

Loca Vida

Muscle Marcos

Steve McKenzie

Maverick Matt Milan

Jimmy Olsen

Pete D. Order

Pepper Parks

Punisher Vanslyke

Sean Carr

Superbeast

Supercop Dick Justice

Zaquary Springate III

Matt Taven

Tag Teams

Female Wrestlers

Cherry Bomb

Sara Del Rey

Rachel Summerlyn

Really? The site said Briscoes were Champs, weird. Ah well! and I think superstars is more of a Convention show to be honest. They did "Freshman Phenom" last October, January did WrestleReunion, March did the Legends Show, and April did the WrestleReunion in Toronto. Hard to find any information on any cards for their shows/events. I'd be all for Syndicate being added then!

PWSuperstars is definitely more of a convention show. I'll make a post later in the day with Syndicate info. It won't be 100% accurate, but it will be a solid base for the promotion.

Destination X Spoiler

Zema Ion is the new X-Division Champion

:D :D

EVE BETTER!!!!

AUSTIN ARIES IS THE NEW TNA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!

Edited by ScottHallLeg-end

Destination X Spoiler

Zema Ion is the new X-Division Champion

:D :D

EVE BETTER!!!!

AUSTIN ARIES IS THE NEW TNA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!

- Kinda predictable

dry.gif Much like MITB, if the first man fails it kind of makes the stipulation useless. Still awesome to see him win the belt though.

Also, PWI is reporting that Pac has signed with the WWE. He wrestled a match in Japan over the weekend and bowed to the crowd, pretty much saying goodbye. Don't know if I'd add him yet, but I just wanted another post.

Edited by tougie

I hope this is not true! PAC would benefit from a company that let's him wrestle to his full ability which is what WWE won't allow as they ban moves! :( sad times for me :( (maybe)

- In addition to PAC, Sara Del Rey and Matt Taven have both signed WWE deals as well. According to pwinsider.

Also, here's [what I hope is an up to date roster] for PWSyndicate:

2 Cold Scorpio

Adam Cole

Tony Nese [Tri-State Champion]

Kevin Matthews [PWS Heavyweight Champion]

Sami Callihan

Alex Reynolds

Apollyon

AR Fox

Colt Cabana

Matt Hardy

Teddy Hart

Danny Maff

Devon Moore

Jim Duggan

Harry Smith

Jay Lethal

Jerry Lynn

Mike Dennis

Rich Swann

The Big O

Necro Butcher

Q.T. Marshall

Samuray Del Sol

Scott Steiner

The Sheik

Sonjay Dutt

Star Man

Vader

Tommy Dreamer

Wes Draven

Shockwave The Robot

Lucifer Darksyde

Devious

Ax

Smash

Jobber Justin

Jobber Dustin

Fat Fala

DJ Phat Pat

Virgil

Barbarian

The Warlord

Taka Suzuki

Grizzly Redwood

Jake Manning

Marc Modest

Mike Matix

Brian XL

Teams:

Demolition [Ax & Smash]

Enhancement Talent [Jobber Dustin & Justin]

The Phat Pack [DJ Phat Pat & Fat Fala]

The Powers of Pain [Warlord & Barbarian]

The Great Outddors [Jack Manning & Grizzly Redwood]

SM2 [Marc Modest & Mike Matix]

Black Up [Devious & Lucifer Darksyde]

There's some, who I'm sure won't make the final cut for the game, but that's up to you!

Edited by ThTmp4

Nobody in the indies outside maybe Cabana deserves a shot in WWE more than Sara Del Rey. Honestly... between Kharma, Beth, Natty and now Sara? The WWE ladies division might actually have a glimmer of hope to gel into something worth watching. Really excited to see Del Rey in a WWE ring. As for PAC he's one of the few indie guys I like that I won't be butt hurt to see spend some real time down in Florida. Dude looks like a million bucks and can pull off some serious crowd popping shit in the ring. If the FCW team could inject a little personality into the man (ala Seth Rollins) he could be a real asset to WWE.

Good stuff. Looks like Triple H might not be as terrible as head of talent development as previously figured...

I also heard Gargano also signed, anyway I dont add people to WWE untill they actually show up on WWE/FCW shows that way you cant argue about them signing.

EDIT

Any suggesgion on promotion levels for Pro Wrestling Syndicate and Squared Circle Wrestling, I was gonna base them simalar to AAW with about 30% Tri State, 15% US, 10% Canada, 10-20% Prestige and around $500,000.

EDIT TWO

Would Wrestling New Classic be considered a Traditional style or more like SMASH was (Spoerts Entertainment).

EDIT THREE

Any info on the Owners of Pro Wrestling Syndicate and Squared Circle Wrestling?

Edited by TheWho87

I also heard Gargano also signed, anyway I dont add people to WWE untill they actually show up on WWE/FCW shows that way you cant argue about them signing.

EDIT

Any suggesgion on promotion levels for Pro Wrestling Syndicate and Squared Circle Wrestling, I was gonna base them simalar to AAW with about 30% Tri State, 15% US, 10% Canada, 10-20% Prestige and around $500,000.

EDIT TWO

Would Wrestling New Classic be considered a Traditional style or more like SMASH was (Spoerts Entertainment).

EDIT THREE

Any info on the Owners of Pro Wrestling Syndicate and Squared Circle Wrestling?

No info on 2CW's owner, but the owner of PWS is Pat Buck. The other co owner, Eric Tapout, isn't in the data. Buck doesn't wrestle for any promotions currently in the data.

Just wondering, how come Rick Victor is the FCW champion in the game.. from what I know of, he's never held the title?! (well, according to wikipedia, he's held it once but it doesn't mention his name in the list or anything)

ah fair enough, was it the taping of multiple episodes, or was it one episode in which he gained and lost the title? I have no clue how they do FCW so you knoww.. his reign isn't mentioned on wikipedia or anything, even though Bo's is.

Edited by 0wen

ah fair enough, was it the taping of multiple episodes, or was it one episode in which he gained and lost the title? I have no clue how they do FCW so you knoww.. his reign isn't mentioned on wikipedia or anything, even though Bo's is.

Won and lost on the same night during the same taping session.