EWBFL 13 (PS3 Online Madden League)

Juce734

Play like it's an actual football game, don't do things that exploit glitches, things like that..

Seconded.

Though the only glitch I've found so far is my offensive linesman's tendency to tackle his own running back. <_<

I would like the Colts. My PSN is Dr_AwkwarD23

You got them. Good luck.

Point of order: There's going to be a lot of cross-timezone stuff happening here. Is there a problem with simming games and stuff if I play DMN or whatever?

If a game can't be worked out and it will hold the league up it will get simmed. If it is the playoffs we will do all that we can to get the game in. If it's been 7 days and you couldn't play we will see how everyone feels about it here on the boards.

The lag is going to be absolutely horrendous for everyone I play that isn't in Australia then :\

We can handle it on a case by case basis. For instance if you play against me then we can just sim the game. I am not too worried about it. Againsts other people you guys will be expected to work it out. If both of you agree to sim then you can sim it though.

I'm going to take the Panthers. How are free agents and such going to work for those of us who won't be getting the game until Friday?

What is your PSN?

I think we can do a waiver wire. Basically it rotates who gets 1st dibs week by week I think. I will double check that though. Or we can handle it by PM or something.