EWBFL 13 (PS3 Online Madden League)

Juce734

From experience with my own personal CCM, I feel the game plays GREAT on default all-pro with just CPU run blocking set to 55. Getting great games from that

How long are your quarters?

Eight minutes seems pretty good.

Ok so is everyone cool with 8 minute quarters, All Pro, and default sliders except for CPU run blocking set to 55?

I'll take part in this as well if I can... Picked up the game yesterday...

I may be in the same boat as Plubby though been in Australia... But we'll see...

PSN: Heffrey04

Team: Kansas City Chiefs please!

You have been added. Not sure yet when we will begin this. Still waiting for a roster update we can use in online CCM which should be out this weekend. So Sunday I may send out the invites for the league.

Right now the plan is to use default sliders except speed threshold at 0. All Pro difficulty and 10 minute quarters with accel clock to 20 seconds. Anyone have a problem with these?

Why is the speed threshold different?

Because nothing is more annoying than a linebacker or d-lineman running down a fast half back or wide receiver. This makes the fastest guy the fastest and the slowest guys the slowest. With it at default there is really no difference between a 99 rated speed and 96. They will run about the same. The closer you get to 100 threshold the closer the slowest guys run to the fastest.

At 100 most guys whether speed is 70 or 99 will run almost the same.

At 50 you won't notice a few points difference for a 90 to a 99.

At 0 you will see a difference between a 95 and 99. It isn't as big a gap as NCAA was last year. (don't have NCAA this year)

EDIT: 1ST POST UPDATED

Edited by Juce734