EWBFL 13 (PS3 Online Madden League)

Juce734

Trench, when's good for you?

Late Friday or sometime Saturday?

Is that British or US time? I'm in the UK, so I'm home from 3am Friday night and I'm free until 4pm (ish) Saturday day.

US, what time is that in US?

I'll be available on Friday from about 10pm your time. I'll be available until about midday on Saturday.

Trench, when's good for you?

Late Friday or sometime Saturday?

Is that British or US time? I'm in the UK, so I'm home from 3am Friday night and I'm free until 4pm (ish) Saturday day.

US, what time is that in US?

I'll be available on Friday from about 10pm your time. I'll be available until about midday on Saturday.

That should be cool, I will add you next time I am on and Friday should be okay, or I will get up early Saturday to get it done.

Apparently on Oct. 16th a new patch is coming out that will make it possible to edit your players information... I am assuming positions and things like that.

You guys good with playing our season as is or would you prefer to reboot on Oct. 16th and skip the preseason?

I can see why that would be a nice thing to have (I've certainly missed it in the game) but I'd rather we just continue on at this point. We'll be a couple weeks into the season already and I don't know about anybody else, but the wait from when we signed up until the season started was already long enough and starting over just seems pointless in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah, I'm 80-41 up against Vendetta. Was 49-20 up at the half and I wasn't running up the score, didn't throw a single pass the entire 2nd half, sat back and let him play his offence. He just couldn't stop the run. I have the ball and it's after the 2 minute warning and he then pauses and quits before I can kneel it out.

Now there's no record of the game. No record of my near 600 yards of rushing. Not that I care all that much, I'm out of the league now. I can't be dedicating 2 hours of my Friday night to up with this shit. Fuck it, back to FIFA.

Ok I am cool with that. Just wanted to check with everyone.

I am probably the only one voting for a restart since the new patch allows you to edit players ( I assume positions also) aND change defensive schemes and that is pretty big for me. Would not be upset if we just went on though/

And wow TCO, I do not blame you. We should probably get rid of Vendetta as well if that is true

Edited by Trench

Yeah this patch is supposed to be a pretty big deal.

Obviously not in head to head games but you can always use super sim so you don't have to play the full game. No reason to play a game for 2 hours. I can get a game done in 45 minutes no problem. I don't see how it took 2 hours. Sorry to hear you are out.

Yeah this patch is supposed to be a pretty big deal.

Obviously not in head to head games but you can always use super sim so you don't have to play the full game. No reason to play a game for 2 hours. I can get a game done in 45 minutes no problem. I don't see how it took 2 hours. Sorry to hear you are out.

Are we keeping Vendetta after that though?

Edited by Trench