EWBFL 13 (PS3 Online Madden League)

Juce734

Apparently Plubby needs to ready up, and we're good to go.

Do you guys want set deadlines, or just play it by ear?

I would say deadline. I can't imagine there will be a lot of issues since we don't have a lot of people in the league but having a deadline seems like it will help things move along more quickly.

Also, is Juce not in the league anymore?

Wow.

First three plays me vs Jags

Jacksonville fumbles the opening kickoff

I throw an end-zone pick. (Yes, a SECOND CONSECUTIVE opening play pick)

We sack Blaine Gabbert.

I play AWFULLY on defense. Down 6-0, and with Jacksonville in FG range I force a fumble-sack that is recovered, and the VERY NEXT play I hit Andre Johnson with a miracle catch!

AND HE COULD. GO. ALL. THE. WAY!!! 7-6 late in the third, and the D plays well allowing only 2 more first downs the rest of the game and we hold out to that scoreline.

Got my ass handed to me by Miami. Just couldn't get anything going, offensive line played like shit, and i threw two more picks. I suck.

I do feel like the games are too short. With accelerated clock, i feel like we should be playing fifteen minute quarters.

I wouldn't mind 15 minute, but others may think it is too long. Maybe try 12 for week two to see how it goes and how everyone feels about it?

Edit: And Pepsi, this weekend is a good tie I assume? Like before?

Edited by Trench

Got my ass handed to me by Miami. Just couldn't get anything going, offensive line played like shit, and i threw two more picks. I suck.

I do feel like the games are too short. With accelerated clock, i feel like we should be playing fifteen minute quarters.

I wouldn't mind 15 minute, but others may think it is too long. Maybe try 12 for week two to see how it goes and how everyone feels about it?

I fly to Spain very early Saturday morning, so I'll only be available your time until about 4pm Friday? I'll be free all evening on Thursday though. After that I won't be around until Tuesday.

I fly to Spain very early Saturday morning, so I'll only be available your time until about 4pm Friday? I'll be free all evening on Thursday though. After that I won't be around until Tuesday.

I most likely can do before 4PM on Friday, def cannot do Thursday though. I should be back from class around 11am Friday so will let you know.

Let me know when you are free

Let me know when you are free

Good to go now if you are.

We were waiting on Pepsi and Trench last time I checked. If they played, then we are. I'd prefer not to force advance if we don't need to.

I'm also thinking of starting a player-only league, but I'm not sure what kind of interest there is in that.

We played and sorry I am not use to posting that my game is done, but I will do that from now on.

I would be interested in a separate player only league.

I don't expect you to need to post it's done, it's just that when i last looked, Pepsi wasn't readied up yet. I'll check again in a bit.

I probably didn't ready up. I played and shut down my PS3 on the stat screen as I had to leave pretty sharpish to catch a flight. Sorry about that, was in a hell of a rush.