EWBFL 13 (PS3 Online Madden League)

Juce734

I dominated the Lions offense with 3 ffs and two picks, pretty nice. Not nice that I lost two of my receivers for 4+ weeks and have to pick up one now. =/ Also, these last few games have been weird. I have had a lot of open lanes to run with my QB while coverage has been pretty tight. Are the teams adapting to me passing so much earlier in the season or is that just random? I have 8 rushing TDs with Luck in just the last few games and I had to sign Chad Johnson, better not give me any issues!

66-19. Pulled Palmer and McFadden in the fourth. Your leader for NFL defensive player of the year, Matt Shaughnessy with five sacks and a fumble return for a touchdown (and i don't control him, ask vendetta and Livid, i control Tommy Kelly). Just a Beatdown, 504 yards of offense, DMC had over 240 total yards himself. Cleveland just sucked. Got a trophy for it too!

You could join now if you wanted. Just post your PSN name here, and I'll send the invite. I meant LNK, my bad. Shaughnessy is going to break the sack record, maybe.

I've got Robison sat on 15 sacks and he hasn't picked any up for a couple of games.

Also, I'll get my game in tonight.

20/26, 413 yds, 6 TDs, 1 INT. 78yds rushing, 1 TD.

The Vince Young era in Carolina begins! :w00t:

The only noticeable difference between him and Cam is the accuracy on his deep ball but I worked my offence on the read option and medium distance passes and it worked an absolute treat. I'm back in contention!

Downed Denver 30-20 behind a really efficient day by Carson Palmer and the epic return of the best return man in the NFL, Jacoby Ford. Three more sacks for Shaughnessy as he moves to 22 for the season as well, and a nice four game win streak. We're also completely healthy for the first time in ages...things are looking up in Oakland, were we'll be no worse than .500.