EWBFL 13 (PS3 Online Madden League)

Juce734

TCD, it's not letting me send you an invite. I know the PSN is valid, i sent a friend request...have you logged onto Madden yet?

As soon as billy and trench play, we can advance!

Yeah, there's nothing on there. I'm not sure if I had activated my online pass before now, so maybe try it again?

Gg, TCO. You took me out of my game plan early, and i never recovered. Got away from the run too quickly, and the turnovers didn't help. Two weeks without a pick, but my passing game was ass. Lag didn't help, but i don't want to take anything away from you, you shut down my screen and draw game, and that's my bread and butter. Well deserved win.

Yeah the lag was annoying at some points but not game breaking. I noticed you favoured screens straight away so I made sure they didn't get out of hand, always dropped a guy on McFadden from that point. The safety was annoying I just hit X one too many times and they picked a wildcat play that I couldn't audible out of.

I was probably a bit too ultra conservative towards the end but I didn't want to give you a free 7 points because it cold've swung the momentum. I was just happy my game hasn't suffered since Cam went down, VY is a surprisingly capable backup for my read-options offence.

Good game though, might see you again in the Super Bowl!

Good game though, might see you again in the Super Bowl!

Psht, you'll have to get through me first! (H)

Another win so that makes 14 in a row! I even played with my backups for a majority of the game since I went up early anyways (2 FFs within the first 3 plays for Seattle). Kaepernick did not have a very good game but my ground game was dominant again so I was able to overcome it and still win. Akers ended up with 6 FGs though so the fact I couldn't punch it into the endzone is slightly troubling.

Not only that but some of those interceptions the defenders came out of no where. But I think I'm going to stop pushing forward with the analog stick when I throw and just push the receiver button. Pounding defenses with Doug Martin though almost 60 carries over the last two games and that's not counting receptions.