EWBFL 13 (PS3 Online Madden League)

Juce734

Of course Clay and Rodgers haven't been resigned...They're the only two I care to use! At least they didn't resign Benson. The whole "can't do anything" aspect isn't an issue as I'll be back in MKE for the weekend. I'm looking forward to this though.

Good game. Slaton has been killing me with fumbles the last two or three games so I benched him after that first one. Luckily, none of my ill-advised throws with Flacco came back to haunt me. I wouldn't want to face you with a QB with any downfield accuracy.

Edit: Just looked at the awards. Flacco sneaks back into NFL MVP during the final week and Courtney Upshaw is AFC DROY.

Just had an amazing game against the Giants, won 34-31.

Was 10 points down with 7 minutes left. Tied it with a 2:52 left. Giants went 3 and out, then I went 3 and out, Eli threw a pick, I went three and out. Then I got a crucial sack forcing the Giants to go 3 and out and punt from inside their own 20. Got the ball back on their 49 with 9 seconds left with 2 time outs. One quick 10 yard pass and a run, I was in field goal range. Kicked it from 45 yards as time expired!

Even better news though, in the divisional round, Super Cam is back from injury after 7 games out! :w00t: You served me well VY!

Divisional round can't come quick enough. I'm terrible at user games, so really not expecting to win but looking forward to it none the less. I'm hoping the fact I've done well at not turning the ball over now I've learned to slide with Vick will stand me in good stead.