TEW05 Real World Update: September 2012

- Remove Davey Richards from NJPW.

- Add Harry Smith to NJPW as a Lower Midcard Heel. Set his contract name to Davey Boy Smith Jr.

- Add Alex Shelley to NJPW as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Add the tag team 'Forever Hooligans' with Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov to NJPW. Set them to full time with Medium experience.

- Add the tag team 'Killer Elite Squad' with Lance Hoyt & Harry Smith to NJPW. Set them to full time with Low experience.

- Add the tag team 'The Time Splitters' with Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA to NJPW. Set them to full time with Low experience.

- Add Ustream.tv as a PPV provider. Set their size to Tiny & available in all regions.

- Add an agreement between NJPW & Ustream.tv as their now doing iPPV through them.

Maybe add IWGP Heavyweight Title #1 Contendership as a title to NJPW. It's basically New Japan's Money in the Bank but they defend it as a title.

Maybe add IWGP Heavyweight Title #1 Contendership as a title to NJPW. It's basically New Japan's Money in the Bank but they defend it as a title.

If it is added (which I think it should be) it's held currently by Kaz Okada if I'm not mistaken.

If it is added (which I think it should be) it's held currently by Kaz Okada if I'm not mistaken.

I don't like adding #1 contender titles cause they seem pointless unless you run the company since the AI just use them as a notmal title.

The next update should be up on Monday, also I'm looking at doing some changes to the low level locations which are generic locations, currently its 1 location per area for Tiniest and a bunch of generic locations for Tiny. What I'm thinking is having 10 generic Tiniest locations for each area and then start real locations at Tiny which are arenas upto 1000 I believe.