TEW2010 Real World Update: September 2012

Thank you for all the feedback, i've done the standard title/stats/roster changes and also most the changes suggested thread

Issues regarding TNA - Devon and Ray are still on the roster for now, also i have vacanted the TNA Knockouts Tag Team Titles and changed back to female only, mainly because on testing its annoying to see people like Douglas Williams and Magnus win them.

Championship Wrestling from Hollywood : For now still the same (with the NWA) until we find out what happens on there next shows

Gimmick Rating Issues : People may or may not have noticed that when u give a person a new gimmick it doesnt seem to work, this is because on converting subtlety wasnt in 2005, and its actually quite important for the 2010 game, so ive gone through all gimmicks and fixed them, hopefully this fixes the problem

FCW - Is now known as NXT Wrestling

Promotion added - Pro Wrestling Wave (Japan)

Here is the September Update - https://rapidshare.com/files/730286131/SeptUpdate.rar

Here is the September Split Update (Raw vs SD) - https://rapidshare.com/files/2229878738/SeptSplitMod.rar

Here is the Full People Pack (NEW) - https://rapidshare.com/files/384124008/SeptPeople.rar

Here is the PicPack (NEW) (Logos/Events/TV) - https://rapidshare.com/files/4109920634/SeptPicPack.rar

All can also be found here - http://gnetwork.reallyhotstuff.net/ or https://www.facebook.com/GNetwork.info

Any problems feel free to send me a PM

Thank you for the update!

Some thoughts and stuff you could edit for future updates:

- Vanessa Kraven is a lightweight, not a middleweight.

- Erick Stevens has been out of the business for two years now, so you should delete his wXw contract and set him to retired & "never wrestles" or "out of the business". Probably latter since he has been pretty outspoken about being happy with not being in wrestling anymore.

- Super Dragon's style should probably be "puroresu", but definetly not "regular wrestler".

- there have been some PWG roster updates on their homepage. Add Drake Younger to the roster. Remove Candice LeRae, Jon Ian, Peter Avalon, Rocky Romero.

Paige's 20th birthday was a few weeks ago. The data currently has her at 21yrs old, with her bithday in January.

I just had look at all of the workers with a Sex Appeal of 90+. Of the twelve, just two were female. Are Hogan, Sting and The Undertaker really the most attractive in the industry in 2012?

Paige's 20th birthday was a few weeks ago. The data currently has her at 21yrs old, with her bithday in January.

I just had look at all of the workers with a Sex Appeal of 90+. Of the twelve, just two were female. Are Hogan, Sting and The Undertaker really the most attractive in the industry in 2012?

yeah on converting from TEW05 Sex Appeal was called Looks, which is why those people have high ratings, but i am fixing it now for ALOT of workers, and im happy for anyone to suggest who needs improving or lowering

Edited by cpt.charisma

My suggestion is that male workers, with a few exceptions, should have an upper limit somewhere between 50 and 80, since most male wrestlers' attractiveness isn't their key selling point.

thats a fair point, its something i havent worked on in a long time, so i will tidy it up

Change AJ Lee to face. (Surely she's a face?! as she's in the data as a heel.. I think)

Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel should be known as International Airstrike.

Change Drew Galloway's age to 27.

Edited by 0wen

• 2 weeks later...

My suggestion is that male workers, with a few exceptions, should have an upper limit somewhere between 50 and 80, since most male wrestlers' attractiveness isn't their key selling point.

thats a fair point, its something i havent worked on in a long time, so i will tidy it up

That's the one stat I really hope changes (or even vanishes) with TEW'13... "attractiveness" is such a strange thing to apply to wrestlers, and honestly mostly apply's to female talent (in sports entertainment promotions at the very least)... when was the last time a male worker in ANY fed was pushed because he was hot? Just a strange stat to have to parse out for mod makers. Such a weird hobby, these games, having to sit there and honestly think. "How good looking is The Undertaker... ?"

Edited by Ping von Erich

That's the one stat I really hope changes (or even vanishes) with TEW'13... "attractiveness" is such a strange thing to apply to wrestlers, and honestly mostly apply's to female talent (in sports entertainment promotions at the very least)... when was the last time a male worker in ANY fed was pushed because he was hot? Just a strange stat to have to parse out for mod makers. Such a weird hobby, these games, having to sit there and honestly think. "How good looking is The Undertaker... ?"

Well TEW05 had it as looks which is a better interpretation of the rating so the higher the rating the more the guy has “the look”, maybe for TEW13 it should be rated different for each gender, for women its attractiveness, for men their looks, doesn’t have to change the effect of the rating just how their described for each gender.