TEW05 Real World Update: October 2012

How do you know he's not taking bookings? Have you tried booking him recently? Crossbones, for example, wrestles with about that much regularity, and I wouldn't suggest setting him to "Left The Business", or even "Semi-Active".

It's much more likely that he's got a real job outside the wrestling industry, and can afford to be selective with the booking he takes. But if WWE or TNA called him up tomorrow and offered him a full-time deal? You don't know, he may well take that. Either way, it's not a game-changer.

I'll respond with how do you know he IS taking bookings? If they guy has wrestled ten matches in the past three years, and none within the past year he should be set to left the biz or at least semi active as I said. And like I also said, you can do whatever you want in your data.....that's the beauty of it. You want Chris Harris as being active in your game, have fun with it.

Oh and speaking of Crossbones, he's wrestled one match this year.....how does that not define "Semi Active".

That's not the point, but whatever. I've made the change in my data, don't really care if it's made for the released data next month. You really think Harris is going to wrestle for that long? He hasn't wrestled for two years, and he's 38. I'm quite sure he's done. Unless he decides to "Knock, knock" on TNA's door for a quick paycheck again.

from 4 months ago. he's still going.

Edited by 0wen
  • Like 1

That's not the point, but whatever. I've made the change in my data, don't really care if it's made for the released data next month. You really think Harris is going to wrestle for that long? He hasn't wrestled for two years, and he's 38. I'm quite sure he's done. Unless he decides to "Knock, knock" on TNA's door for a quick paycheck again.

from 4 months ago. he's still going.

Well there we go, I stand corrected. Thanks for actually providing some proof rather than just saying "nope, your wrong". You know? The typical internet response. So like I also said, set him to semi-active at the least.

Also, fantastic video.

EDIT: Raw Spoiler

- Remove Beth Phoenix from the WWE and set her to "On Hiatus", strong possibility she isn't retiring and will still take bookings, Wouldn't be surprised to see her in Shimmer a few months down the road.

Edited by tougie