EWR 2012 Stats Update: October ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

another great update!

Remove Gregory Iron from Chikara, has not been used in months and recently was taken off the roster page.

add Colony VIII (Fire Ant & assailAnt)

add Colony IX (Green Ant & assailAnt)

add Swarm IV (Soldier Ant & deviAnt)

switch Soldier Ant into the Swarm and assailAnt into the Colony

add Sugar Dunkerton to F.I.S.T

add Ophidian & Delirious to The Batiri, have Delirious the new leader

Soldier Ant shouldn't be added to the Swarm, or AssailAnt to the Colony. They're both there under duress, at the orders of Wink. Their "true" allegiance is still to the opposite side.

Ophidian and Delirious aren't members of the Batiri - the Batiri is still just Obariyon, Kodama and Kobalt, but they are part of a larger group lead by Delirious. They don't yet have a name.

Linda McMahon is actually still a technical owner of the WWE, so if anything she should be removed as a worker and added in as the owner of WWE just as she was in the original game data.

Not true. Vince became CEO when Linda got into politics.

I disagree with Cena. Regardless of whether the reaction is the type wanted, he has still transcended the cultural gap in professional wrestling and become a household name.

-Raise Sgt. RJR's brawl to 55, speed to 29, and overness to 26.

-Raise Mikey Valentino's overness to 25.

-Raise Dan Maff's charisma to 78. Add him to PWS, Upper Mid Card, Bad Ass.

Edited by KrisClassic

Linda McMahon is actually still a technical owner of the WWE, so if anything she should be removed as a worker and added in as the owner of WWE just as she was in the original game data.

Not true. Vince became CEO when Linda got into politics.

Linda no longer has anything to do with the WWE, she is only into politics, I do not feel she belongs in the game at all.

ECWA Title Updates:

Make Chris Rockwell and Sam Shields the ECWA/TWA Tag Team Champions.

Create a tag team called "The ECWA Dream Team" with Kekoa the Flyin' Hawaiian and Aden Chambers. 5 exp. Active. Make them the ECWA K-Cup Tag Team Champions.

Other:

I wouldn't remove Asylum from ECWA just yet. He and Matt Burns are still listed on the roster page, and are used sporadically throughout the events. It doesn't hurt to leave him in.

Change Josh Daniels birth month to June and raise his age to 32.

Make Apollyon a heavyweight. Add Joey Braggiol to his alter egos.

Make Corey Blaze a non-wrestler.

Make Sam Shields' primary finisher the Sitout Clothesline.

Add K-MC to K-Murda's alter egos.

Add Cooley-K to K-Pusha's alter egos. Raise his age to 29.

Edited by Soundgarden9

From wwe.com

So it will be Team Rhodes Scholars vs. Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara for the right to battle Team Hell No for the Tag Team Championships. The dignified and energized duo of Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow punched their ticket to the tournament final on Raw with a win over "Team Co-Bro," Santino Marella & Zack Ryder.Ryder was the first in the ring against Team Rhodes Scholars, and The Ultimate Broski had his work cut out for him against Rhodes & Sandow. The Scholars unleashed an early barrage of offense against Long Island Iced-Z, although Ryder was able to reach Santino for a tag after withstanding an offensive sequence from Rhodes. The Italian Stallion wasn't able to capitalize, though, as Rhodes executed the Disaster Kick on Santino when he reached for the Cobra, defeating "Team Co-Bro" to earn their way into the final of the tournament.

But it was a three-man team who had the last word of the evening, as Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre & Jinder Mahal, "The Band," made their way to the ring and unleashed a perfectly synchronized stomping on the fallen Santino, pausing only to rock their air guitars before the assembled Sacramento crowd.

Rename Team Cobro to Team Co-Bro.

Rename Encore to The Band.

ECW alumnus Axl Rotten is pleading for Tammy Sytch (a/k/a Sunny) to receive help after she was arrested again Tuesday in Branford, Connecticut, on charges of third degree burglary and three counts of violating a protective order.

"Will someone PLEASE step in and help this woman," Rotten wrote on Facebook. "I love her so much, I consider her a great friend. PLEASE Tammy get help. REAL HELP. Walk away from wrestling and get your life in order. Please do it for you!"

It was her second arrest in two days and fifth in the past month. She is currently being held without bail and is expected to be arraigned in New Haven court Wednesday morning.

Add a friendship between Axl Rotten and Tammy Lynn Sytch.

Lower Tammy's behaviour to 35.

---

Add a friendship between MVP and Batista. MVP was in Batista's corner during his MMA fight.

Add Ryan Collins as alter ego for Brandon Traven.

Judas Devlin's finishers should both be The Betrayal (Impact?).

Summer Rae's finishers should be Round Up (Impact).

Make Emma's primary finisher Reverse DDT (Impact) and the secondary Bridging Indian Deathlock (Submission).

Make Shaul Guerrero's secondary finisher the Frog Splash (Top Rope).

add Tony Luftman to WWE as a Staff Member

name - Tony Luftman

gender - Male

birth month - Unknown

age - 39

employer - WWE

contract - Written

position - Announcer

wage - 10,000

talent - 64

backstage - 85

Source on his age?

I've seen a few pictures of Tony Luftman since I've tried to find one to add to the game, and he doesn't look close to 39. 28 to early 30's in my opinion.

I went to last Saturday's House of Hardcore debut in Poughkeepsie; here's a few notes:

Add "The Big XLG" as an alter-ego for Keith Hanson/Luke Gallows (if there's room for it at least)

Add "Carlito Colon" as an alter-ego for Carlito

Add "Mike Knoxx" as an alter-ego for Mike Knox

Tick Announcer for Winter (after her own match she was doing commentary for the rest of the show)

Add a Friendship relationship between Tommy Dreamer and Edge (according to both parties Edge put off neck surgery so he could appear at Dreamer's show)

Add a Friendship relationship between Tommy Dreamer and Vik Dalishus (he's a trainer at Dreamer's HOH school and helped Dreamer in putting the show together)

Maybe reactivate the tag team of London and Kendrick if it becomes a regular thing (they teamed at this show and were also together as part of a six-man at an FWE show the night before)

Hale Collins should be added to the game; I'll try to do stats sometime over the next couple of days

Edited by Dan B.

-Raise Pepper Parks' brawl to 61 and stiffness to 45. Add him to CZW, Lower Mid Card, Heel, No Gimmick Needed.

-Raise Biff Busick's brawl to 62, speed to 34, stiffness to 47, selling to 74, overness to 18, and charisma to 74. Add him to CZW, Heel, Opener, Old School Heel. Add him to the Gulak Campaign.

-Add Niles Young to the Gulak Campaign.

-Azrieal and Bandido Jr. are the CZW Tag Team Champions.

-Add Nevaeh to CZW, Tweener, Bitch, Manager for Dave and Jake Crist and in the stable Ohio is For Killers.

-Make Dave Crist a Tweener in CZW.

-Change Jake Crist to Tweener, Highlight Reel, for CZW.

-Change Sami Callihan to a Tweener in CZW.

-Add Drolix to CZW Wired (Developmental), Heel, Arrogant.

-Raise Alexander James' overness to 35.

-Raise Azrieal's overness to 41.

-Raise Bandido Jr.'s overness to 41.

-Raise Devon Moore's overness to 46.

-Raise Latin Dragon's overness to 37.

-Raise Matt Tremont's overness to 53.