EWR 2012 Stats Update: October ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

What does she have that deserves SS Look? Being in decent shape isn't what defines SS Look, it is looking like a superstar. Sure, she is cute in a nerdy way and deserves Diva checked, but by no means does she deserve SS Look.

I can't speak for others, but here's my reasoning...

First, the definition of "Superstar Look"

Superstar Look: If this is set to true, the worker has more of a chance of getting over, as they have the look of a superstar (such as The Rock or Chris Jericho).

IMO, in AJ's case, the bolded is what earns her Superstar Look. I'd argue that AJ is currently the most popular diva on the Main Roster. Compared to the rest of the females on the main roster, 7 don't have Superstar Look: Aksana, Cameron Lynn, Linda McMahon, Natalya Neidhart, Stephanie McMahon, Tamina Snuka and Vickie Guerrero.

That means divas like Alicia Fox, Kaitlyn, Naomi Night and Rosa Mendes do have Superstar Look checked. IMO, AJ deserves SS Look over these 4, as she's had a much bigger role than those four, possibly combined. IMO, if AJ doesn't have SS look checked, none of these four should, either. If you expand that further and look at some of the women not in WWE that have Superstar Look checked, AJ should certainly have it before some others that do.

Long story short, based on who currently does and doesn't have Superstar Look, especially in WWE, I think AJ should have it.

-Bill

• Like 2

What does she have that deserves SS Look? Being in decent shape isn't what defines SS Look, it is looking like a superstar. Sure, she is cute in a nerdy way and deserves Diva checked, but by no means does she deserve SS Look.

Superstar Look: If this is set to true, the worker has more of a chance of getting over, as they have the look of a superstar (such as The Rock or Chris Jericho).

IMO, in AJ's case, the bolded is what earns her Superstar Look. I'd argue that AJ is currently the most popular diva on the Main Roster. Compared to the rest of the females on the main roster, 7 don't have Superstar Look: Aksana, Cameron Lynn, Linda McMahon, Natalya Neidhart, Stephanie McMahon, Tamina Snuka and Vickie Guerrero.

That means divas like Alicia Fox, Kaitlyn, Naomi Night and Rosa Mendes do have Superstar Look checked. IMO, AJ deserves SS Look over these 4, as she's had a much bigger role than those four, possibly combined. IMO, if AJ doesn't have SS look checked, none of these four should, either. If you expand that further and look at some of the women not in WWE that have Superstar Look checked, AJ should certainly have it before some others that do.

Long story short, based on who currently does and doesn't have Superstar Look, especially in WWE, I think AJ should have it.

-Bill

Everything you are arguing is for her overness, her card positioning, etc. It has nothing to do with how she actually looks, what SS Look is all about. Your same argument could be used for Mick Foley getting SS Look. She doesn't look like a superstar. Her look are very non-conventional as far as WWE Divas go.

-Bill

Everything you are arguing is for her overness, her card positioning, etc. It has nothing to do with how she actually looks, what SS Look is all about. Your same argument could be used for Mick Foley getting SS Look. She doesn't look like a superstar. Her look are very non-conventional as far as WWE Divas go.

This, like most things in EWR, is subjective. I tend to look at SS Look and base it off how I feel when I see the worker on tv. With women, it is hard to decipher between good looking and superstar looking, but I feel that AJ has the look of a superstar on top of being the hottest diva in the WWE. Dat ass. Her unique-ness is her SS look. It sets her apart.

• Like 1

When I think of Superstar Look and who has it, I imagine the wrestler walking into a crowded room of people who've never seen them. A guy like The Rock, John Cena or Chris Jericho would turn heads and would have people talking about them, since they look larger than life, or unique, like a movie star/rock star. Where as a guy like Daniel Bryan wouldn't get a second glance, since he looks like an average guy.

Someone with Superstar Look can get get over because of their look, at least with the casual fans. While Bryan needed the underdog effect, and actual skill, to get over.

Diva's are tougher, since I'm sure a majority of them would turn heads when they walk in a room. But let's use examples. Trish Stratus = Superstar Look...she looks like more than just a pretty face/hot body. Lita is the same. They have an 'X' Factor. They can get over as stars because of how they look, even Torrie, who wasn't much of a wrestler, looked more of a star than most of the roster. Chyna and Beth look like they could bat up some of the superstars, let alone the Divas...which is why they are stars. AJ, however, is only over because she is a geek, which most male wrestling fans dig, and she is entertaining. But just looking at her, she doesn't look like she belongs...she is tiny and dresses like a teenager. That's why I'd remove SS Look for her, even though I adore her.

Also, I'd agree with removing SS Look from Rosa and Naomi, since Rosa is bland and Naomi needed athleticism/sex appeal to get over, neither of which deserve SS Look, but Kaitlyn and Alicia both look like 'more than Divas', imo.

This is my thought on the issue, feel free to counter this, since I'm sure someone will disagree (especially on the topic of Bryan :P).

When I think of Superstar Look and who has it, I imagine the wrestler walking into a crowded room of people who've never seen them. A guy like The Rock, John Cena or Chris Jericho would turn heads and would have people talking about them, since they look larger than life, or unique, like a movie star/rock star. Where as a guy like Daniel Bryan wouldn't get a second glance, since he looks like an average guy.

Someone with Superstar Look can get get over because of their look, at least with the casual fans. While Bryan needed the underdog effect, and actual skill, to get over.

Diva's are tougher, since I'm sure a majority of them would turn heads when they walk in a room. But let's use examples. Trish Stratus = Superstar Look...she looks like more than just a pretty face/hot body. Lita is the same. They have an 'X' Factor. They can get over as stars because of how they look, even Torrie, who wasn't much of a wrestler, looked more of a star than most of the roster. Chyna and Beth look like they could bat up some of the superstars, let alone the Divas...which is why they are stars. AJ, however, is only over because she is a geek, which most male wrestling fans dig, and she is entertaining. But just looking at her, she doesn't look like she belongs...she is tiny and dresses like a teenager. That's why I'd remove SS Look for her, even though I adore her.

Also, I'd agree with removing SS Look from Rosa and Naomi, since Rosa is bland and Naomi needed athleticism/sex appeal to get over, neither of which deserve SS Look, but Kaitlyn and Alicia both look like 'more than Divas', imo.

This is my thought on the issue, feel free to counter this, since I'm sure someone will disagree (especially on the topic of Bryan :P).

I completely agree with this reasoning.... That being said, I would not remove SS look from AJ unless everyone that has it is reevaluated, not just WWE but in the game....

I would leave SS Look checked for Naomi, personally.

-Joe Gomez is the new WXW C4 Ultimate Heavyweight Champion.

-Raise Lance Erickson's brawl to 59, selling to 57, charisma to 55, and overness to 31. Check Menacing.

-Lower Chance Prophet's speed to 71. Raise his brawl to 73, technical to 46, overness to 38, and his charisma to 82. Make him a heavyweight.

-Raise Kahagas' brawl to 69, overness to 39, and charisma to 53. Lower his speed to 54. Check High Spots. Make him a heavyweight. Raise his wages to 20,000. He is the new NWA World Heavyweight Champion. Lower the NWA World Heavyweight Championship's prestige to 64.

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 1

went and saw NXT live last night so just a couple of suggestions, but I'm horrible when it comes to suggesting stats.

Big E. Langston is beyond over with the crowd. By far the most cheered man of the night.

Roman Reigns (Leakee) and CJ Parker also had the crowd going back and forth on who to cheer for so maybe a point or two for them as well.

I would maybe suggest a charisma boost of a one or two of the Ascension...they just commanded your attention.

For being new and not even in the tour book yet, Mercedes KV was getting nice pops for her part of the action as was Paige. I feel she is better then what her stats were already, so she generally should have a boost at least in technical, speed, and overness for sure.

Whatever Sara Del Rey is doing (she was there) she needs to keep doing because Summer Rae held her own very very well. Her stats need a good little bump across the board. (and plays a bratty heel brilliantly.)