EWR 2012 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Raise Roman Reigns' brawl to 73, speed to 49, technical to 55, and charisma to 70.

Raise Dean Ambrose's brawl to 83, speed to 53, technical to 73, and charisma to 92.

Raise Seth Rollins' brawl to 75, speed to 90, technical to 82, and charisma to 78.

As big a fan as I am of the guys in the Shield, almost all those stats seem inflated, except for Seth Rollins' charisma which should be a tad higher if anything and possibly his brawl. The rest all seem a little too high.

• Like 1

Raise Roman Reigns' brawl to 73, speed to 49, technical to 55, and charisma to 70.

Raise Dean Ambrose's brawl to 83, speed to 53, technical to 73, and charisma to 92.

Raise Seth Rollins' brawl to 75, speed to 90, technical to 82, and charisma to 78.

As big a fan as I am of the guys in the Shield, almost all those stats seem inflated, except for Seth Rollins' charisma which should be a tad higher if anything and possibly his brawl. The rest all seem a little too high.

Mancuerda is spot on.

"Miss Tenille" is Tenille Tayla aka Emma who is signed to WWE.

Pretty sure this isn't the same person... Miss Tenille was in the data before I started working on it. I started doing updates in January of 07 and had worked on the data at least 6 months before that. Genichbruch says Emma started in 2005, but has no records until 2009. She's only 23 currently and wouldn't have even been old enough for the data in Jan 07, much less before.

I did a little research and found that she worked under the name "Valentine" at the start of her career. There is a Valentine in the game, but the pic I have doesn't really look like Emma, but their ages and birthmonths are the same. The Valentine in the game has no relationships, or anything, so it could very well have been her, as this was one of the very first workers I added to the data. That being said, I can't find any additional info on Miss Tenille, either.

What will likely happen, unless I, or someone else, can find more info on this, Miss Tenille and Valentine will be deleted from the game (due to not being able to get info) and I'll give Emma the alter ego of "Valentine."

Well I can tell you as someone who saw her at events in person during that time, she did use the name Miss Tenille. She started in the business very young as a manager, like a teenager or something. I remember seeing her as early as 2003-2004. I remember in a 2004 edition of EWR that there were a bunch of Australian wrestlers put in the game from a promotion called PCW, which is the promotion where I saw her manage under Miss Tenille. For whatever reason every website lists her debut as 2008 and her sole trainer as Lance Storm when in fact she started managing around 2003 and was wrestling some time after that. Pretty sure she ended up using the name Valentine as well. It's hard to tell comparing the picture in the game of Miss Tenille to pictures of Tenille Tayla/Emma today seeing as she was quite young when she started, but I can see the similarities as I saw her in person around the time she got put in EWR.

Edit: Also, another thing to keep in mind, the PCW promotion in Australia trains a lot of young kids, which I personally think is a bit wrong but be that as it may, it isn't out of the ordinary for teenagers to start working for this particular promotion. I remember the owner's daughter started wrestling for the promotion about 10 years ago when she was about 14.

Edited by T Man

Honestly, I think it's safe to say we can remove Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson from the game. I don't seem them ever coming back to wrestling.

Also, after having seen this picture

1354728562637.jpg

I think A.) We can go ahead and majorly lower Bill DeMott's Backstage ranking tremendously.

And (even though this hasn't happened as of this posting, it's more than likely gonna happen) B.) remove Bill DeMott from being under staff in the WWE. No way he's gonna keep his job if this gets huge.

Why even bring up to remove him from WWE if it hasn't happened (and nothing on WWE's end indicated that it will?)

Every story has three sides, person A's side, person B's side, and the truth. We never heard Bill DeMott's side of things, we only have hearsay coming from two guys who failed out in the developmental system and have reason to hold a grudge. I don't think we should touch his behavior at all.

-Check High Spots for Chrissy Rivera. Raise his overness to 42.

-Raise Alex Colon's overness to 47.

-Raise Azrieal's overness to 45.

-Raise Bandido Jr.'s overness to 45.

-Raise AR Fox's overness to 58.

-Raise Danny Havoc's overness to 57.

-Raise Dave Crist's overness to 49.

-Raise Jake Crist's overness to 49.

-Raise Devon Moore's overness to 48.

-Raise DJ Hyde's overness to 56.

-Add Christina Von Eerie to CZW, Heel, Manager, Bitch. Make her Joe Gacy's manager.

-Remove Joker from CZW and JAPW. Make him a non-wrestler. He has retired.

-Raise Kimber Lee's overness to 35.

-Larry Legend, even though he is an announcer, is legitimately the most over guy I've seen on the indies (be in CZW or PWS). He often gets the loudest response of the night. Raise his overness to 51.

-Raise Matt Tremont's overness to 57.

-Raise Ruckus' overness to 55.

-Raise Samuray Del Sol's overness to 53. Remove him from CZW.

-Raise Shane Strickland's brawl to 46, speed to 76, and overness to 41.

-Rename tHURTeen to Lucky tHURTeen. Raise his overness to 45.

-Nation of Intoxication are the CZW World Tag Team Champions. They defend the belts under Freebird rules, so I'd make the current ones Lucky tHURTeen and Devon Moore. Raise the image to 40.

-Raise the CZW Wired Championship's image to 42.

-Raise the image of the CWFH Television Championship to 30. Rename it to the CWFH International Television.

-Change Moondog Manson's gimmick to Extremist. He is the ECCW Hardcore Champion.

-Sid Sylum is the ECCW Heavyweight Champion.

-Make Pat Buck a non-wrestler, staff member, for PWS.

-Raise Star Man's charisma to 71.

-Raise Fala's speed to 26, technical to 18, and overness to 28. Lower his wages to 6,000.

-Add DJ Phat Pat to the game:

DJ Phat Pat

Phat Pat

Male, July, 22 (Guess on year, can't find a source)

Heavyweight

B 41

S 7

T 15

Stiff 44

Sell 60

Over 24

Charisma 63

Att 90

Behav 86

Check Menacing.

Bossman Slam (Impact) x2

Add him to PWS, Face, Fun Babyface.

Add a tag team with Fala, The Phat Pack, 20 exp. They are the PWS Tag Team Champions.

-Raise the PWS Tri-State Championship's image to 30.

-Remove Ahtu from DG-EVO. Add him to ECWA. Face, Monster.

-Raise Alex Reynolds' overness to 38.

-Raise Caleb Konley's overness to 40.

-Raise Scott Reed's overness to 40.

-Raise John Silver's charisma to 68 and overness to 38. Change him to heel, Obnoxious, for PWS.

-Raise Jon Davis' overness to 50.

-Remove Kyle Matthews from DG-EVO.

-Raise Larry Dallas' overness to 46 and charisma to 74.

-Raise Tony Nese's overness to 58 and wages to 16,000.

-Raise Papadon's brawl to 65 and overness to 45. Add him to DG-EVO, heel, Arrogant. Add him to The Scene. Make Larry Dallas his manager.

-Raise Saturyne's overness to 34.

-Raise Mark Angelosetti's overness to 44.

-Raise El Hijo Del Ice Cream's overness to 34.

-Raise Ice Cream Jr.'s overness to 34.

-Raise Louis Lyndon's overness to 35.

-Raise QT Marshall's overness to 35.

-Raise Breaker Morant's speed to 26 and technical to 32.

-Add Cherry Bomb to CZW. Heel, Bitch, manager. She manages Pepper Parks. Remove her from 2CW, I don't think she is regular there.

-Raise Honky Tonk Man's brawl to 52 and technical to 28. Lower his speed to 6. Lower his wages to 46,000.

-Lower Jim Neidhart's brawl to 42 and stiffness to 64. Lower his wages to 42,000.

-Remove Taka Suzuki from CW.

-Lower Tank Toland's overness to 39.

-Check SS Look, High Spots, and Shooting for Great Sasuke. Raise his brawl to 41 and charisma to 65.

-If we are going to keep Nick Gage in the data, change his disposition to face, raise his overness to 60 and charisma to 74. Lower his behavior to 44.

-Raise Taro Nohashi's brawl to 59 and charisma to 67.

-Raise Dan Maff's brawl to 76, selling to 75, and charisma to 81.

-Add Emil J to CZW, Face, Staff Member. Raise his charisma to 80.

-Raise Alicia's brawl to 59 and technical to 42. Lower her speed to 34. Add her WXW C4, Heel, Old School Heel.

Edited by KrisClassic

Regarding the Miss Tenille/Tenille Tayla/Emma deal, I found her old PCW profile on the good 'ol wayback machine.

http://web.archive.o...sstenille.shtml

It's hard to tell since she's a teenager there and has heavy make-up and glasses. Turns out she also used the name "Tilly May", which is around the time I saw her she was managing a guy named Cletus Blood, who as you may imagine from the name(s) had a hick gimmick. I'm positive they're one in the same, I mean how many girls named Tenille came out of the Melbourne, Australia wrestling scene? As far as I know, there's only been one and she's signed to WWE right now.

Edit: And here's a photo of her from an event in October of 2003, managing Cletus. Again, it's old as hell and she's young as there so it might seem like a different person. I'm positive it's the same person though.

http://web.archive.org/web/20031122142833/http://www.auswrestling.com/images/shows/aftermath03/images/2.jpg

Edited by T Man

Raise Alberto Del Rio's overness to 90ish, Christian has higher overness and he hasn't been on tv for ages unless he was on Tough Enough which I doubt.

Raise Dolph Ziggler's overness to 91 brawl to 76 speed to 76 technical to 82 charisma to 89 or 90

Raise Antonio Cesaro's overness to late 70's 77 - 78 maybe

Lower Brodus Clays overness to 75

Raise Damien Sandows overness to 79

Raise Justin Gabriel's speed to 86 - 87

Change William Regals gimmick to old school face until someone comes up with a gimmick for him

Lower Zack Ryders overness to 78

Raise AJ Styles's speed to 88

Raise Brooke Hogan's overness to 70

Raise Chavo Guerrero's overness to 79

Raise Christian York's overness to 55 technical to 72

Raise James Storm's overness to 85

Raise Kenny King's overness to 70 speed to 82 technical to 80

I know it's alot but I think they are all deserving, open for discussion.

• Like 1

Raise Alberto Del Rio's overness to 90ish, Christian has higher overness and he hasn't been on tv for ages unless he was on Tough Enough which I doubt.

Raise Dolph Ziggler's overness to 91 brawl to 76 speed to 76 technical to 82 charisma to 89 or 90

Change William Regals gimmick to old school face until someone comes up with a gimmick for him

Just a few suggestions:

- I'd raise Alberto Del Rio's overness to 91, that put him as a Main Eventer for a Global promotion, which I strongly believe he is.

- Dolph Ziggler's overness should be 92 MINIMUM, as for his brawl and speed I remember reading somewhere that if a worker has the same stat number for 2 of the main 3 stats, it messes up with their match quality, by only using the stats for the third. I'd raise his brawl to 76, but bring his speed up to 78.

- Not trying to argue over 1 overness point (I know it seems like I am), but I think Damien Sandow should be in the 80-83 range.

- William Regal's gimmick could be Staff Member, he's the colour commentator for NXT and does allot of work for the development backstage now.

Just a few suggestions:

- I'd raise Alberto Del Rio's overness to 91, that put him as a Main Eventer for a Global promotion, which I strongly believe he is.

- Dolph Ziggler's overness should be 92 MINIMUM, as for his brawl and speed I remember reading somewhere that if a worker has the same stat number for 2 of the main 3 stats, it messes up with their match quality, by only using the stats for the third. I'd raise his brawl to 76, but bring his speed up to 78.

- Not trying to argue over 1 overness point (I know it seems like I am), but I think Damien Sandow should be in the 80-83 range.

- William Regal's gimmick could be Staff Member, he's the colour commentator for NXT and does allot of work for the development backstage now.

I thought Regal gave up the commentating and backstage work to have one last run in wrestling but I don't watch NXT so my bad :P, and yeah I guess you're right about ADR Ziggler n Sandow I don't mind what overness but they all definitely deserve a boost.

Some news from All Pro Wrestling:

- Timothy Thatcher is the new APW Universal Heavyweight Champion

- Turn Matt Carlos heel and put Markus Mac as his manager

- Turn Rik Luxury and Markus Mac heel

- Create a Tag Team between Matt Carlos and Rik Luxury called Pink Mink Inc., active, exp. 1, no combined finisher

- Add to APW Oliver John and change his primary finisher to "Class Dismissed" (Impact). Put him as heel, upper midcard and old school heel.

- Raise Adam Thornstowe's over to 19 and make him an upper midcarder

According to the update of their website remove Dalton Frost, Shasha Darevko, Johnny LaRocca and Mr. Wrestling #4

Also regarding CZW, add Robert Anthony to CZW.

I'd hold off on this, all he made was one appearance, nothing to indicate he'll be back permanently.

Sure. But I believe (hope) it's not a one-off appearance.

I'm not sure if this is true or not but Sofia Cortez's wikipedia page claims that he is dating Jey Uso, so maybe a love relationship?

If anyone can find anything to back it up that is.

The page also claims that she has Mixed Martial Arts training, so if this can be proved, check Shooting.

Edited by Mr.Perfekt
  • Like 1