EWR 2012 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Yea I'd say remove SAW and replace it with WXW-Germany or some other promotion.

Some info about WXW-Germany:

Founder; Peter Wiechers (a.k.a. HATE)

Owner(s); wXw Europe Gmbh

Founded; 2000

Size: Regional or cult

Active titles;

wXw Unified World Wrestling Championship

wXw World Tag Team Championship

Roster; (of people in game)

HATE

Bad Bones

Axel Tischer (Unified World Wrestling Champion)

Jonathan Gresham (One-half of the Tag Team champions)

Rico Bushido

Ares

Big Van Walter

Emil Sitoci

Tommy End

Adam Polak

X-Dream

Absolute Andy

Steve Douglas

Doug Williams

Robert Dreissker

Zack Sabre Jr.

Marty Scurll

Karsten Beck

Michael Dante

2-Face

Prince Devitt

Not in the game;

Jimmy Havoc

Jay Skillet

Michael Isotov

Lloyd Patterson

Mike Schwarz

Toby Blunt

Sasa Keel

Paul Tracey

Axel Dieter Jr.

Da Mack

Johnny Rancid

E: nvm.. the game is based in North-America so this is pointless.

Edited by Mr.Perfekt
  • Like 1

Human Tornado wrestled at CZW Night of Infamy last month, possibly make him an active worker again or wait it out and see if anything more comes of this

Turn Assailant face and add him to The Colony

Change Danny Doring's and Mikey Whipwreck's relationship to dislike

Add a freindship between Danny Doring and Shane Douglas.

Edited by Y2JFan111

I agree with Linda McMahon needing to go. Should have been out a long time ago.

I agree as well, let's over rule Kris on this one. No more Linda in the game.

The rule I have used has always been, as long as accurate info can be found on a worker, they'll stay in the game. Linda's info (Birthmonth, age, etc) is easily found. There's no real reason to remove her.

I gave the exact same explanation last month when someone suggested removing Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson. Their info is easly found, so again, no reason to remove them.

In most cases, only if I am unable to find accurate information on a worker will they be eligible to be removed from the game. There are a couple exceptions, like Kamala losing both of his legs, but obviously, because of that, he is physically unable to wrestle again. Instances like those, however, are few and far between.

The reasoning for this is pretty simple. It is a major pain in the ass to put a worker back in after removing them. Many times, people have suggested removing someone, or moving them to staff... Then, when I do, the worker shows up wrestling again and people want them back in as a worker. The database can hold something like 30,000 workers. We're not gonna run out of space, I don't think.

Then, even if I did consider removing a worker, what would the criteria be? A year? Two? More? Steve Austin and The Rock (before his return prior to WM 27) would have been candidates for removal if the timeframe was a year. What about Undertaker, who we only see once a year now? Should he be removed?

In short, it's just a big pain to remove workers, only to have to add them back when they appear somewhere. Granted, some might not appear in a wrestling capacity again... But, as I said, I don't think we'll ever fill the database.

Now, in Linda's case, I could see an argument for removing her from WWE, as I don't think she holds an official position there anymore, similar to how shane is no longer with WWE in the game, but there's no reason to remove her from the database entirely.

-Bill

• Like 4

The rule I have used has always been, as long as accurate info can be found on a worker, they'll stay in the game. Linda's info (Birthmonth, age, etc) is easily found. There's no real reason to remove her.

I gave the exact same explanation last month when someone suggested removing Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson. Their info is easly found, so again, no reason to remove them.

In most cases, only if I am unable to find accurate information on a worker will they be eligible to be removed from the game. There are a couple exceptions, like Kamala losing both of his legs, but obviously, because of that, he is physically unable to wrestle again. Instances like those, however, are few and far between.

The reasoning for this is pretty simple. It is a major pain in the ass to put a worker back in after removing them. Many times, people have suggested removing someone, or moving them to staff... Then, when I do, the worker shows up wrestling again and people want them back in as a worker. The database can hold something like 30,000 workers. We're not gonna run out of space, I don't think.

Then, even if I did consider removing a worker, what would the criteria be? A year? Two? More? Steve Austin and The Rock (before his return prior to WM 27) would have been candidates for removal if the timeframe was a year. What about Undertaker, who we only see once a year now? Should he be removed?

In short, it's just a big pain to remove workers, only to have to add them back when they appear somewhere. Granted, some might not appear in a wrestling capacity again... But, as I said, I don't think we'll ever fill the database.

Now, in Linda's case, I could see an argument for removing her from WWE, as I don't think she holds an official position there anymore, similar to how shane is no longer with WWE in the game, but there's no reason to remove her from the database entirely.

-Bill

Yeah if we're going to add people that have no connections at this moment to the wrestling business, let's add Bob Dole while we're at it.

Also, add worker Mitt Romney:

Overness: 100

Charisma: 0

Technical: 0

Brawling: 0

Speed: 0

Tick Diva.

• Like 1

-Bill

Yeah if we're going to add people that have no connections at this moment to the wrestling business, let's add Bob Dole while we're at it.

Also, add worker Mitt Romney:

Overness: 100

Charisma: 0

Technical: 0

Brawling: 0

Speed: 0

Tick Diva.

First off, Bob Dole is 89 years old... Too old for the database.

Second, Mitt Romney has never had any connection with Pro Wrestling, at least not that I'm aware of... His charisma would be higher anyway, seems he got over 60 million votes.

Linda has had pretty significant connections to Pro Wrestling. As I said before, she might not be involved "at this moment," but there's no harm in leaving her in, since it's not hurting the database at all. However, it is a big pain in the ass on my end to remove a worker, only to see them pop up somewhere and have people want them re-added to the database. It saves me a bunch of time that can be used doing other updates that need to be done.

-Bill

• Like 10

While personally I would remove Linda, I can see the argument for keeping her - as a comparison, Jesse Ventura appeared as a guest referee on a WWF event while Governor of Minnesota.

• Like 1

While personally I would remove Linda, I can see the argument for keeping her - as a comparison, Jesse Ventura appeared as a guest referee on a WWF event while Governor of Minnesota.

It's not really even about the prospect of her returning... It's about the fact that, if she does, I don't have the hassle of having to add her back to the database. This thought holds true for ANY worker currently in the data.

Think of it this way: Before WrestleMania 27, The Rock wasn't involved in anything wrestling for what, 7 years? So, as a result, I remove him. I also have to remove all of his relationships, tag teams, alter egos, etc. Then, he comes back and, obviously, I'm gonna get 20 posts telling me to add him back into the game. So now, I have to add him back, along with all of those relationships, alter egos, tag teams, etc... That eats up a nice chunk of time. Time I could be using doing other stuff. With The Rock in the database and by not removing him, it takes maybe 30 seconds to add him to WWE.

It really just doesn't make sense to remove workers from the data, unless it's quite obvious that they are done with wrestling (like Kamala losing his legs, a worker dying, etc). I've even started removing workers who I can't find info on. In the past, I was even against that. But, if I can't find info on them at the end of 2012, they probably aren't going to be missed. Hell, most of the workers I remove, I'd bet that many people don't even know that they were in the data in the first place.

Not to sound like a jerk, but I'm guessing that a lot of people don't realize what all is involved in adding or removing a worker, especially when they have "add-on" info like alter egos, relationships and tag teams. A guy like The Rock has something like 15 relationships alone. It's not just "click a button" and the guy is added or removed. It's making sure that you have added or removed all of this "add-on" info as well.

After doing monthly updates for 6 years now, I learned early on that adding and removing workers was not a real smart thing to be doing too often, which is why usually, once a worker is in the data, they stay there, unless there is a damn good reason to remove them. "They haven't been on TV" isn't a good enough reason, IMO.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996
  • Like 5

I'd make Kenny King a tweener in TNA. I'm not sure if people would consider him a tweener or a heel so I am open for discussion about this.

Yeah he's kinda doing some heelish things but not fully heel yet, tweener but he's definitely becoming a heel in the future

Rename Brian Cage-Taylor to Brian Cage

Add a friendship between Danny Doring and Raven

Change Big E. Langston's gimmick to Monster

Rename Jesse James to Road Dogg

Add Ric Flair to WWE on an open contract, make him a non-wrestler

Remove Sean Waltman from WWE, make him a face and active worker with Old School Face gimmick

Turn Sonjay Dutt face in TNA

Rename The Embassy LTD to The Embassy, remove RD Evans (Archibald Peck) and turn Prince Nana, Mr. Ernesto Osiris, Mia Yim and Tomasso Ciampa face

Remove Tony Kozina from ROH

Reactivate American Wolves

Add a team with Brian Cage and Michael Elgin named Unbreakable Fucking Machines, active with 1 exp

Rename Edwards and Strong to DojoBros, make active

Add Roderick Strong to PWS as a heel, make his gimmick arrogant

Turn Michael Elgin to a face in ROH, remove Truth Martini as his manager

Remove Truth Martini as Roderick Strong's and Rhino's manager

Remove The House Of Truth Stable from ROH

Remove Christopher Silvio from ROH

Remove Shane Hagadorn from ROH, make him a non-wrestler

Rename Team Ambition to Team Ambition II Rename Young Wolves Rising to Team Ambition, deactivate

Add a team with Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly, 5 exp

Make Bobby Fish a heel in ROH, with the Old School Heel Gimmick

Turn Jay Lethal Tweener in ROH, change his gimmick to rebel

Deactivate the tag team NanaCorp

Make The Briscoe Brothers the ROH World Tag Team Champions

Turn Adam Cole heel in PWG, change his gimmick to cocky

Rename World-1 International 9 to Inner-City Machine Guns

Remove Sabu from DG-EVO

Change Alex Riley's gimmick to Old School Face

Make AJ Lee the manager of Dolph Ziggler and Big E. Langston

Turn JBL Tweener

Change Layla's gimmick to Old School Face

Change Antonio Cesaro's gimmick to Anti USA

Turn Austin Aries heel

Change Eric Bischoff's gimmick to staff member

Add a team with Tara and Jessie Godderz, 5 exp

Make Abyss' contract with TNA written

Turn Wes Brisco face, remove him from Aces and Eights

Add a team with Garett Bischoff and Wes Brisco, 2 exp

Rename Keith Hanson to DOC, change his gimmick to Biker

Turn Brian Cage face in PWG, change his gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Remove the Fightin' Taylor Boys Stable in PWG, also deactivate their tag teams

Rename Edge to Adam Copeland

Give Alex Shelley a touring commitment with NJPW

Turn Matt Hardy heel in ROH, change his gimmick to Old School Heel

Turn Kyle O'Reilly heel in PWG

Remove Bobby Fish from DG-EVO

Turn Natalya Neidhart face.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Change Wes Brisco and Garrett Bischoff's gimmicks to 'Blue Chipper'

Add Wes Brisco and Garrett Bischoff as a tag team.

Lower Sin Cara's charisma to 70 at highest. He barely even speaks, and when he does, he's no good at it.

Turn Alberto Del Rio face.

Change Austin Aries' gimmick to 'Troublemaker'.

Brisco and Bischoff are too old for the Blue Chipper gimmick, I'd leave them as they are.

Change Wes Brisco and Garrett Bischoff's gimmicks to 'Blue Chipper'

Add Wes Brisco and Garrett Bischoff as a tag team.

Lower Sin Cara's charisma to 70 at highest. He barely even speaks, and when he does, he's no good at it.

Turn Alberto Del Rio face.

Change Austin Aries' gimmick to 'Troublemaker'.

Brisco and Bischoff are too old for the Blue Chipper gimmick, I'd leave them as they are.

True that.

I'd think twice before doing this, but would changing Angle to their manager be necessary?