TEW05 Real World Update: January 2013

Well the fact that it hasnt been defended for 2 years would lead me to believe its defunct.

According to Wiki they only recognise the following titles so anything except they could be retired/removed.

- KO-D Openweight
- KO-D 6-Man Tag Team
- KO-D Tag Team
- Ironman Heavymetalweight
- DDT Extreme Division

Yeah my mistake. I looked at the belt section and saw it, forgot it's set to retired.

Raw Spoiler

- Kaitlyn has been made the Divas Champion and Eve has been removed from the WWE and set to "on hiatus".

Edited by tougie

I'll be releasing a general outline of what the February DB will look like within the next day or two. Not many changes, this DB is completely based off of Who's original outline, and just includes a bit more promotions and workers. Also, a bit more work has been done to Mexican and Japanese promotions (Mainly the bigger ones).

Also, between now and the February release date, feel free to suggest workers as usual and any promotions you would like to see added. After doing some research if it makes sense to add the promotion I will see what I can do.

And to wrap things up, I could release two sets of data. The normal, as is data, and one with a reduced amount of promotions for those who may have a slow comp or just want a more simple gameplay experience.

If I think of anything else I'll be sure to make note of it.

Not fantastic when it comes to Japan but Jun Akiyama, Atsushi Aoki, Go Shiozaki, Kotaro Suzuki and Yoshinobu Kanemaru have jumped from NOAH to All Japan and are continuing their group Burning.

EDIT

- Taiji Ishimori if the new GHC Junior Heavyweight champ
- KENTA if the newGHC Heavyweight champ

Edited by TheWho87