A New TEW10 Real World Update - Progress Thread

Added the update for March 2014, one of the main changes is that I went through WWE and TNA and updated popularity, for a while some guys like the Wyatts were still at an NXT level. Also hopefully TNA should be at a cult level when converted to TEW13.

Database: DOWNLOAD (March 2014)

Edited by TheWho87

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh well fuck RapidShare, just logged in and notice that they are pulling their free service on July 1st so guess I'm moving to MediaFire, I've moved over most of the main database files but I wont be backing up database prior to 2014 simply because it wasnt till November/December I felt the database was proply finished to a good level.

This will also mean the big worker picture file will also go down, I would transfer it over but would be more useful to upload a new one so I'll try and put together a newer one for around SummerSlam.

I'll update the links in this topic over the next couple of days.

• Like 2

Thats fine, hopefull by the June update everything should be set.

I keep this going for 2 reasons, firstly for those who want a TEW10 update, and secondly to help cpt.charisma in his, hell the reason I noticed RapidShare screwing over free users was when I was uploading a database for him copy over the new WWE signings that might be missing.

These databases are too big for me to play personally which is why I'm working on a couple of side projects with a few less workers that are what I call best possible scenarios, a little rewriting of history to remove deaths and early retirements plus putting promotions in their best possible positions.

I just started playing TEW 2010 again, so I decided to download your mod, and I have a question; Why is everyone's skills and popularity so low?

In regards to popularity most people are low because they are on the indies, the idea was to build up popularity for some independent talent based on the areas they work, because even if your big on the indies compared to WWE talent you are not as popular.

In regards to skills it depends on the worker in question.

Oh well fuck RapidShare, just logged in and notice that they are pulling their free service on July 1st so guess I'm moving to MediaFire, I've moved over most of the main database files but I wont be backing up database prior to 2014 simply because it wasnt till November/December I felt the database was proply finished to a good level.

This will also mean the big worker picture file will also go down, I would transfer it over but would be more useful to upload a new one so I'll try and put together a newer one for around SummerSlam.

I'll update the links in this topic over the next couple of days.

Sucks to hear about RapidShare, but I'm glad to hear that this is still ongoing.

EDIT: Cool, just checked and Marcus Louis is in this one. Thanks a lot :)

EDIT: Cool, just checked and Marcus Louis is in this one. Thanks a lot :)

I'll be uploading the June update sometime this weekend and there will be a NXT update, mosting adding the signed talent and adding in some missing workers.
  • Like 1

Here is the June update, along with the usual updates I have updated the roster for NXT including some of their recent signees (although if they have signed but haven’t gone to NXT they are not added yet). On top of that Chikara and Full Impact Pro have been added as promotions, Chikara replaced Wrestling is Fun due to a similar promotion style and they are under the same banner.

I’ve also updated all the links for the 2014 updates and have updated the first post with all the updates released so far.

Database: DOWNLOAD (June 2014)

Edited by TheWho87

I'm going through the alter egos and have the following which are listed with only a basic gimmick, be it old school face or heel and I'm looking for ideas on what to put thats a bit more specific.

AAA

- Angélico

- Devil Rocker

- El Alebrije II

- Histeria I

- Histeria II

- LA Parka I

- La Parka Negra

- Ludxor II

- Machine Rocker

- Pentagon, Jr.

- Psicosis I

- Psicosis II

- Psicosis III

- Soul Rocker

- Uro Rocker

- Venum III

AJPW

- Johnny Ace

- RO'Z

- Super Hate

CMLL

- Namajague

Dragon Gate

- Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!

- Jimmy Kagetora

- Jimmy Kanda

- Jimmy Susumu

- Mr. Kyu Kyu Toyonaka Dolphin

- Mr. Pii Pii Tomakomai Penguin

- Naoki Tanisaki

- T-Hawk

- Tomahawk TT

- U-T

Europe

- Babyface Davies

- HATE (Peter Wiechers)

- The Hellvetic Warrior

Japan

- Aiger

- Brahman Kei

- Brahman Shu

- Hayato Nanjo

- KAZMA

- Kenbai

- YASSINI

Mexico

- Comando Negro

- El Vampiro Canadiense

- Kraneo

- Skayde

- Último Vampiro I

NJPW

- Junji Hirata

- Lance Archer

- Prince Devitt

- YOSHI-HASHI

None

- Bambi Killer

- Chris the Bambi Killer

- Glamour Boy Sean

- Glamour Boy Shane

- Joey Hollywood (Joey Ryan)

- Marcus Alexander Bagwell

- Nikita

- Super Nova (Mike Bucci)

- Terra Ryzing

- The Disciple

- TNT (Savio Vega)

- Tony Broadway (Nunzio)

OVW

- The Bodyguy

ROH

- Mitch Franklin

Sendai

- Miyako Morino

TNA

- Bram

- Consequences Creed

- Mason Andrews

- Rasheed Lucius Creed

- Roxxi

- Tara

UK

- Shawn Maxer

- Zack Diamond

USA

- Black Rocker

- BLK Jeez

- Isabella Smothers

- Jack O'Lantern

- LA Smooth

WWE

- Adam Mercer

- Aiden English

- Benicio Salazar

- Brandon Traven

- Braun Stowman

- Briley Pierce

- Brutus Beefcake

- Buddy Murphy

- Bull Dempsey

- Byron Saxton

- Cal Bishop

- Calvin Raines

- Camacho

- Chad Gable

- Chase Donovan

- Christoph Herzog

- CJ Parker

- Corey Graves

- Curtis Axel

- Danny Burch

- Dante Dash

- Derrick Bateman

- DeSean Bishop

- Eli Cottonwood

- Enzo Amore

- Epico

- Garrett Dylan

- Gavin Reid

- Gavin Spears

- Hunico

- Husky Harris

- J. Bronson

- Jake Carter

- Judas Devlin

- Kenneth Cameron

- Kevin Hackman

- Konnor

- Leo Kruger

- Leroy Morgan

- Lincoln Broderick

- Luther Ward

- Malik Omari

- Manu

- Marcus Cor Von

- Marcus Louis

- Mason Ryan

- Memo Montenegro

- Michael McGillicutty

- Mickey Keegan

- Mike Dalton

- Mojo Rawley

- Monty Lynch

- Nick Rogers

- Oliver Grey

- Paige

- Percy Watson

- Peter Orlov

- Primo

- Rodney Thomas

- Rudy Parker

- Sami Zayn

- Sawyer Fulton

- Scott Dawson

- Sheamus

- Simon Gotch

- Slate Randall

- Solomon Crowe

- Sonny Elliot

- Sylvester Lefort

- TAC

- The British Bulldog

- Troy McClain

- Tye Dillinger

- Tyler Breeze

- Tyler Reks

- Tyson Kidd

- Victoria

- Viktor

- Wesley Blake

- William Regal

ZERO1

- Frank David

- Jo Kyung-ho

- Shawn Guinness

• 2 weeks later...

There is going to be some improvements to the TV networks, I noticed that alot of the top networks that have wrestling on their channels were limited to national only promotions and since WWE has been taken down to Cult so it doesnt drop down within a few months meant it could viably lose its TV deals soon after so I'm making networks more allowing for promotions, mostly setting them to work in the Regional to National range (national ones are the big networks of a region).

The way I see it Local to Small can only get on the Internet networks, Small to Regional adds the Local networks and from regional onwards is when you get decent networks but in most cases you still need a minamum popularity of 40%.

I'll try and get as much finished before the next update but I'm hoping to get everything except North America finished, simply cause I'm doing this while trying not to damage the TV deals already then swtich them over. So far I've finish Australia, Europe, Japan, UK, Mexico.

Edited by TheWho87

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...