EWR 2013 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Are you sure? Maybe he should have 93. I can't decide between 92 and 93. God, I wish we could have him 92.5.

I'd give him 92.8675309 but not a ten-millionth higher.

I know how silly it looks when I'm arguing about whether he gets 91, 92, or 93, but point being he should be higher than Miz, and when Miz is 91, then IMHO Hardy shouldn't be lower than 92... again, I know it's arbitrary arguing about stats that are based on perception and opinion, but that's mine.

-Tick Announcer for Maryse Ouellet (she did commentary for last night's FWE iPPV)

-Make Kevin Steen's primary finisher Package Piledriver (impact) and secondary finisher F-Cinq (impact)

Couple more PRIME additons:

Add Jason Bane

Name: Jason Bane

Short Name: Bane
Birth Month: September
Weight: Heavy
Nationality: American
Over: 15
Brawl: 68
Speed: 19
Tech: 25
Char: 58
Stiff: 71
Sell: 62
Att: 91
Behav: 88
Tick: (edit) Menacing
Primary Finisher: Baneline (impact)
Secondary Finisher: F5 (impact)
Wage: 12k
Contracts: none (Face)
Alter Egos: Bane

Add Thomas Adams

Name: Thomas Adams
Short Name: Adams
Birth Month: Unknown
Weight: Light
Over: 7
Brawl: 32
Speed: 45
Tech: 41
Char: 42
Stiff: 48
Sell: 59
Att: 95
Behav: 95
Tick: n/a
Primary Finisher: Adams Apple (impact)
Secondary Finisher: Up-N-Adams (impact)
Wage: 5k

Edited by Dan B.

-Tick Announcer for Maryse Ouellet (she did commentary for last night's FWE iPPV)

-Make Kevin Steen's primary finisher Package Piledriver (impact) and secondary finisher F-Cinq (impact)

Add Jason Bane

Add Thomas Adams

Check Menacing for Jason Bane.

Add Jason Bane

Add Thomas Adams

Check Menacing for Jason Bane.

Yep. Thanks.

A few minor TNA changes

Raise Samoa Joe's overness to 83

Raise Christopher Daniels's overness to 82 Brawl to 61

Raise James Storm's overness to 85

Raise Magnus's Brawl to 72

Raise Samoa Joe's Speed to 66

Lower Kurt Angle's overness to 91

Lower Jeff Hardy's overness to 91 Raise Technical to 62

Raise Wes Brisco's overness to 55

Raise Garrett Bischoff's overness to 58

Raise Brooke Hogan's overness to 71

Raise Bobby Roode's Brawl to 80

Raise Christian York's overness to 64

Lower Devon's overness to 80

Edit Jeff Hardy's contract Dixie Carter said he has signed a new long term deal with TNA, don't know the exact amount of years though.

Edit : Raise all of TNA's road agents talent or make them non workers, because they deserve late 60's - early 70's and its pointless them being road agents with their current talent.

Why lower Jeff's overness?

Jeff Hardy is my favourite wrestler but I don't believe he is as over as Sting, and I don't believe he should be so far off of Bobby Roode.

Gutter's name needs to be changed to Caleb Stills. He also needs to be a lightweight, he's 220 lbs.
Finishers should be Diamond Gutter(Impact) and Gutter Cutter(Impact).
According to the webpage, he's Canadian. Not American.
Raise brawl to 59, technical to 10, and speed to 44.
-----------------
Gruesome Gary needs his wages lowered to $5000.
Make a tag team between Gregory Iron and Zach Gowen. Name it The Handicapped Handguns. 10 exp.
Raise Bobby Shields' charisma to 62. Raise his technical to 52. Lower speed to 63.
Krimson should be a heavyweight. He's 230 lbs. Check menacing, raise brawl to 57. Change his primary finisher to Witches Wheel(Impact). Raise charisma to 80.
Maybe check menacing for Jason Gory.
Raise Ryan Kidd's technical to 40.
----------------
Can somebody get some stats made for Jason Kincaid and Jock Samson?

Are you sure? Maybe he should have 93. I can't decide between 92 and 93. God, I wish we could have him 92.5.

I'd give him 92.8675309 but not a ten-millionth higher.

I know how silly it looks when I'm arguing about whether he gets 91, 92, or 93, but point being he should be higher than Miz, and when Miz is 91, then IMHO Hardy shouldn't be lower than 92... again, I know it's arbitrary arguing about stats that are based on perception and opinion, but that's mine.

I can agree on 92 but I believe Sting is 92 so increase Sting's overness to 93 then

Edited by ModestATT

I may have already stated some of these but oh well.

Raise Kaitlyn's overness to 70

Lower Layla's overness to 68

Lower Rey Mysterio's overness to 86

Raise Paul Heyman's overness to 90

Raise Mark Henry's overness to 89

Lower Randy Orton's overness to 94, he's getting a lot of boos as I think people hate him being Face, if he turned heel he could easily get back to 96

Raise Jack Swagger's overness to 86

Lower Undertaker's overness to 99 or 98, he doesn't deserve 100 tbh

Raise Dolph Ziggler's overness to 93

Raise Kevin Nash's overness to 90, if he came back he would be a main eventer

A few minor TNA changes

Edit Jeff Hardy's contract Dixie Carter said he has signed a new long term deal with TNA, don't know the exact amount of years though.

Edit : Raise all of TNA's road agents talent or make them non workers, because they deserve late 60's - early 70's and its pointless them being road agents with their current talent.

Jeff Hardy is my favourite wrestler but I don't believe he is as over as Sting, and I don't believe he should be so far off of Bobby Roode.

I guess to me, and Jeff Hardy isn't my favorite wrestler - and Sting is my all-time favorite wrestler - I think Jeff and Sting should be equal.

Sting is probably more over with the TNA fans and a lot of older/former wrestling fans know him from the WCW and NWA days. That said, Jeff Hardy has been a main eventer in WWE semi-recently and was on their flagship shows and stuff off and on for the last 10 years. I think a combination of those factors evens their over out. That said, I'm not even gonna complain if Sting is a point higher, but that's just how I see them kind of leveling off and being equal.

I may have already stated some of these but oh well.

Lower Randy Orton's overness to 94, he's getting a lot of boos as I think people hate him being Face, if he turned heel he could easily get back to 96

I don't think Nash is more over than Rey Mysterio... that guy sells so much merch and could be put in a WWE Title match at any point and not be out of place. I mean, he was one of the two guys WWE put in a title match when Punk "left" WWE.

I think Rey should still be around 91 or 92.

A few minor TNA changes

I guess to me, and Jeff Hardy isn't my favorite wrestler - and Sting is my all-time favorite wrestler - I think Jeff and Sting should be equal.

Sting is probably more over with the TNA fans and a lot of older/former wrestling fans know him from the WCW and NWA days. That said, Jeff Hardy has been a main eventer in WWE semi-recently and was on their flagship shows and stuff off and on for the last 10 years. I think a combination of those factors evens their over out. That said, I'm not even gonna complain if Sting is a point higher, but that's just how I see them kind of leveling off and being equal.

>I may have already stated some of these but oh well.

I don't think Nash is more over than Rey Mysterio... that guy sells so much merch and could be put in a WWE Title match at any point and not be out of place. I mean, he was one of the two guys WWE put in a title match when Punk "left" WWE.

I think Rey should still be around 91 or 92.

I'm just basing it off the fact that everytime I've seen him on TV in the past few months no one has cared, my nan could of gotten a bigger reaction if she came out on RAW.

Rename Davina Rose to Bayley. http://www.diva-dirt.com/2013/02/19/davina-roses-new-wwe-name/

Add Davina and Luchadora as alter ego.

Deactivate Davina and Shazza.

Deactivate Davina Rose and Mia Yim.

Leo Krugers Kruger End should be an impact move. It's a hangman facebuster.

Turn Oliver Grey face und raise his selling to 74.

Edited by jadenjater

Wanted to make some quick notes:

Remove Cameron's and Naomi's last names

Rename Russian BruiserAnya to just Anya

Most of the time, I leave the last names on simply because I'd have to add them back anyway if someone else came along with the same name. EWR only allows one worker to have a given name at a time. This was an issue when WWE renamed Taryn Terrell to "Tiffany" when there was already a Tiffany in the game. So, to differentiate, I went with "Tiffany Terrell," since I had no idea what the last name was for the other Tiffany. Yeah, I could have done "Tiffany AAA," but I try to avoid that if at all possible.

As for Anya, same thing there... There's a staff member named Anya already. I could change the name, but the pic would have to be different. I'll see what I can come up with for that case.

I see Bill you decrease stats of Shawn Michaels and I agree with. It's time to do the same to Edge.

Shawn's stats were changed most likley because someone had suggested changes. Nobody has done so yet for Edge.

Change Mr Anderson's gimmick to Biker

I get the Aces and Eights are kinda like a "biker" group, but in order to have the biker gimmick, the worker muct be a heavyweight. Both Garett Bischoff and Wes Brisco are not, so I kept them as family guys, which I think is still fairly accurate. As for Anderson, is his gimmick really changing, or is he just basically doing the same gimmick he has been, while wearing an Aces and Eights vest? If it's the latter, I'd suggest that he just keep the gimmick he has, which is cocky... Though Arrogant or Egomaniac would fit as well, now that he's heel.

Bill, just wondering, what are waiting for to remove Joey Mercury from the worker list and add him as a trainer? He hasn't appeared on TV in years.

Since the game doesn't need anymore staff to operate, I honestly don't see a reason to add him as a staff member, which would in turn, remove him as a worker. I'm not sure, but my guess is, if I added him as a staff member, WWE would release him on day 1, since their staff is bloated already. Then, he wouldn't be on the roster and nobody would be able to use him as a worker either. at least if he gets released by WWE as a worker, people can use him in the game. Steve Austin hasn't wrestled in years, either, but I bet people would be pissed if I removed him from the game...

-Uncheck Diva for Kalamity

-Check Diva for Mary Dobson

If Mary Dobson deserves to have diva checked, so does Kalamity... Of course, that's a personal opinion, which the "Diva" stat is anyway.

-Check Booker for Mercedes Martinez

Don't recall her ever booking anywhere... Any link confirming this? Curious more than anything.

-Bill

• Like 1