2013 Summer Transfer Thread

Did Zenith flat out buy Axel Witsel? Because with Zenith fans not really taking to their big money signings, they might think about selling them on in order to make a clean break. That's the kinda midfielder I'd see Spurs trying to get, but if third party ownership sunk the Moutinho deal then Levy will probably flat out refuse to negotiate with another third party.

Did Zenith flat out buy Axel Witsel? Because with Zenith fans not really taking to their big money signings, they might think about selling them on in order to make a clean break. That's the kinda midfielder I'd see Spurs trying to get, but if third party ownership sunk the Moutinho deal then Levy will probably flat out refuse to negotiate with another third party.

They did

Have Napoli come into some money or something?

They have finished in the top 5 of the Serie A for like 4 or 5 years running now

They did

Have Napoli come into some money or something?

They have finished in the top 5 of the Serie A for like 4 or 5 years running now

Yes, I know that. But there's not much money in Serie A. It's unusual for them to be linked to the likes of Lucas, who will certainly cost in excess of £20m.