Lucha Fans Can You Put Names to These Workers?

TheWho87

Can somebody help me with this picture, I believe they are all Los Mazisos and working from left to right I think the first two are Arana de Plata and Pequeno Cobra but the last two I am not sure on, according to the account for the group on Cagematch the only guys listed without a mask are Eterno and Loco Max and the unmasked guy doesnt look like my others pics of them and could the last guy be Miedo Xtremo?

11022418286_a9497f4e3d_c.jpg

Edited by TheWho87

Thanks for that I was working through a back catalogeand now have pics cut up to the beginning of December and an updated pack. For all the pics I have got names for look in the folder titled Named (with 457 pics), for the pics that I don't have names for and need some help with check the folder titled Unnamed (with 294 pics).

Download: Unknown Lucha Pic Pack

52= Vaquerita

105= La Hiedra
109= Epidemia
167= Robin Maravilla
224= Canek
225= Dr. Wagner Jr.
229= Guerrero Maya Jr.
233= Emperador Azteca
237= Vaquerita
240= Mr. Condor
241= Rocky Santana
244= Freelance
245= Big Mama
248= Bastet
251= Universo 2000
252= Veneno
253= Dr. Wagner Jr.
260= Emo Extreme
261= X Fly
282= Sadica
283= Chica Tormenta
291, 292= Emo Extreme
293= Toscano
315= Hijo del Medico Assesino
316= Bugambilla
318= Emperador Azteca
333= Lady Apache
340= Veneno
341= Satancip
342= X Fly
345= Angel O Demonio
349= Bombero Infernal
M(11)= Bugambilla
M(27)= Huracan Ramirez
M(51),M(65)= Euforia

M(74)= Robin Maravilla
Ref(4), Ref(6)= El Grillo

Edited by ml258

• 1 year later...

Bumping this with a update, I've been cutting pics from Black Terry Jr's flickr over the last year or so and I am current up to his 2015, I have been sorting these new pics in an easier way, namely their all named after the location and dates of where they were taken which has made it easier for me to sort through them and get names to faces.

If you download the folders titled Added and Named have pics that have names to them, Added has a lot of the pics from the previous packs that I have added in part to my pic pack and are the overflow/extras. The folder titled Named has all the new pics from the past year or so and I'm 80-90% sure on most of their names. the New and Old Unnamed folders contain pics of people I dont have names for, the old ones has the pics from the previous pack, the new folder has the new system of titling each image which has made naming them a hell of a lot easier.

Uploading this seperately before moving some pics to my big pack which should be out next month since i'll just be picking the ones which look the best rather than have hundreds of pics for one person.

Enjoy.

Download: LuchaPicPack7