EWR 2013 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

TNA updates - apologies if any of this has already been suggested; if it was I somehow missed it

-It looks like Norv Fernum (Peter Avalon) and Dewey Barnes (who needs stats) are going to be regulars in TNA so they could be put on the roster.

Apparently Dewey Barnes is also known as White Tiger. NOT the one in the game as the one n the game is Canadian, not American like Dewey Barnes.

Also add Backyard Billy as an alter ego for White Tiger (the Canadian one in the game.)

As for stats for Dewey Barnes.

Nationality; American
Weight: Lightweight
Wages $5,000
Employer: TNA
Alignment: Tweener
Position: Opener
Gimmick: None?
Stats: 32/55/58/39/52/30/50/80/85
Primary Finisher: DDT (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: DDT (Impact)

RoH Spoilers:

Roderick Strong, Jimmy Jacobs and BJ Whitmer should all be heels. I would say make them grizzled veterans but Whitmer is 35, Strong is 30 and Jacobs is 29 and to be a grizzled veteran you must be 36. I guess Man On A MIssion would work.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1

As for stats for Dewey Barnes.

Nationality; American
Weight: Lightweight
Wages $5,000
Employer: TNA
Alignment: Tweener
Position: Opener
Gimmick: None?
Stats: 32/55/58/39/52/30/50/80/85
Primary Finisher: DDT (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: DDT (Impact)

Personally I'd probably go with Underdog for his gimmick (and for Norv's too), and Face alignment. But looks good, thanks!

Also, here's a pic for him: http://tinyurl.com/o5dozyv

Edited by Dan B.
  • Like 1

Change Bully Ray's gimmick to Mysterious or Loner or something along those lines, I know he still is being a bit of a bully but he's mainly a mysterious loner at the moment.

Impact spoilers

-Chris Sabin is the new X Division Champion.

-Rename Sam Shaw to Samuel Shaw, turn him heel and change his gimmick to Psycho.

-If he hasn't been already, turn Magnus heel and change his gimmick to Chosen One.

-Add Madison Rayne back to the roster and make her a face, gimmick... maybe Girl Power.

-I'd second Loner for Bully Ray's current gimmick.

Edited by Dan B.

-Ryan McBride returned from retirement. Add him to MCW as a heel, active wrestler.

-Raise Nui Tofiga's overness to 38 and wages to 7k.

-Raise Marti Belle's brawl to 48, speed to 39, technical to 43, stiffness to 38, selling to 62, charisma to 68, and overness to 35. Check Fonz Factor.

-Raise Kimber Lee's overness to 40.

-Raise Angel Dust's brawl to 36, speed to 42, technical to 41, stiffness to 35, selling to 66, charisma to 55, and overness to 19.

-Raise Kacee Carlisle's overness to 34 and charisma to 61.

-Check SS Look for Barbi Hayden.