EWR 2013 Stats Update: December ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Tick Superstar Look for Goldust. His facepaint kinda makes him look like one.

Untick SS look for Kane? He lost his mask, now looks like a random tall guy.

From Sousa in last month's topic

Can you picture this guy using the Franchise Player, Movie Star, Ravishing, or Man in Black gimmick? Because I can't really see it. That's all the gimmicks SS Look affects in the game, so I'd check it off... the gimmicks I listed above are the only ones that use SS Look might help with best practices.

Going by that, I'd leave them as they are. I don't think Goldust is suited to any of those gimmicks, but Kane could definitely fit the Man In Black gimmick IMO.

• Like 2

You have to simply gimmicks to make them fit into what EWR has. The Goldust gimmick could fit under a few different ones but one of those it could fit under is definitely Movie Star.

• Like 1

You have to simply gimmicks to make them fit into what EWR has. The Goldust gimmick could fit under a few different ones but one of those it could fit under is definitely Movie Star.

Do you think Dustin Runnels looks like a moviestar? I mean he is a fairly pudgy looking, average dude. The whole Goldust gimmick is not about being a movie star, but loving movies to the point of an obsession/fetishism, I mean I love MMA and watch butt loads of the stuff, but I am as much an MMA fighter as the next arm chair fain. Goldust is not a "moviestar", it is more about his personality flaws/issues.

Do you think Dustin Runnels looks like a moviestar? I mean he is a fairly pudgy looking, average dude. The whole Goldust gimmick is not about being a movie star, but loving movies to the point of an obsession/fetishism, I mean I love MMA and watch butt loads of the stuff, but I am as much an MMA fighter as the next arm chair fain. Goldust is not a "moviestar", it is more about his personality flaws/issues.

Does that mean I'm Goldust? :pervert:

• Like 1

Does that mean I'm Goldust? :pervert:

Yes

What's the description?

Movie Star

This worker plays a (sic) egomaniacal movie star, who feels he is above regular wrestlers.

Eg: The Rock

Freak

This worker is an over-the-top freakish character, prone to doing weird things.

Eg: Goldust

Seriously people, if you're going to say that Goldust's gimmick is one of those two, I know which I'd be choosing every time.

Also as Lineker said earlier, in the "best practices" discussion thread () we seemed to come to the conclusion that short-term tag-teams should not be added immediately.

• Like 1

Thanks again Bill!

I attended FWE's 'Openweight Grand Prix: Second Round' event last night. Here's some updates from that show (nothing spoiler-y) and other recent goings-on.

Roster changes:
-Remove Harry Smith, Jillian Hall, Melina and Shawn Daivari from FWE - they all last appeared for them in 2012.
-Probably also safe to remove Azrieal, K-Murda and K-Pusha from FWE - they all last appeared for them in Feb. '13 and there's no indication of them returning imminently.
-Add Candice LeRae as a lower midcard face.
-Add Chuck Taylor as a midcard heel.
-Add Karen Jarrett as a non-wrestler face with the Commissioner gimmick.
-Add Orange Cassidy as a midcard face.
-Christina Von Eerie, Shane Strickland and Taeler Hendrix debuted for FWE. They all already have three promotions in-game, but I'll make note of it so that if they leave one of those they can be added to FWE.
-Make Sonjay Dutt's TNA contract Open and add him to FWE. He's been a regular on both FWE and HOH shows in the second half of 2013.

-Make AJ Pan's FWE contract Written. (All other Worker contracts for FWE should be Open.)

Alignment changes:
-Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson are now faces.
-EJ Risk and VSK are now heels.

Gimmick changes:
-Change Maryse Ouellet's FWE gimmick to Staff Member and alignment to Face. She's only appeared on-screen for them as a neutral/face color commentator.
-Change Matt Morgan's FWE gimmick to Monster.
-Change Matt Striker's FWE gimmick to Arrogant. Although he regularly does color commentary for them, he's also made several in-ring appearances using his Teacher gimmick.

Minor Tweaks:
-Add "Maple Leaf Muscle" and "Little Petey Pump" to Petey Williams' alter egos and rename his primary finisher to "Canadian Destroyer."

-Tara is good friends with Matt and Nick Jackson IRL (information gleaned simply by speaking to all three of them at recent events). Not sure where the conversation on adding relationships is currently (haven't followed the Theory & Practice thread in a bit) so do with that what you will.

Miscellaneous (not related to current FWE):

-Add "The Blue Tilly" to Big Tilly's alter egos

-Tick Announcer for Prince Nana.

Card positions for a number of workers in FWE should be tweaked as there's an overabundance at Main Event level which is not representative of their real-world position in the company. I'll work on coming up with a list for that tomorrow.

Edited by Dan B.

FIP News

Roderick Strong and Rich Swann are the new FIP Tag Team Champions. Both are Faces

Add Pinkie Sanchez and Lince Dorado to FIP, make them Faces(or Tweeners at least). Change Pinkie to Fun Babyface

Add Andrew Everett(Tweener, Cocky) to FIp and also Jon & Trey Williams(Heels) to FIP

Change Trey Williams Primary Finisher to Stunner and Jon Williams Primary to Lungblower

Add Teddy Stigma to FIP, Opener,Face No Gimmick Needed

Edited by Bunkhouse Buck

FWE update part 2.

Add a title to FWE called "FWE Openweight Grand Prix Championship" (singles title, no restrictions, 28 image). It's held by

Tony Nese. He won the tournament for it Sat. night and it's been announced he'll be presented the belt to go with it at the next show.

Alter the card positions to these workers as follows (recommendations based solely on their real-life positions in FWE):

2 Cold Scorpio - midcard
Angelina Love - midcard
Bandido Jr. - lower midcard
Brian Kendrick - midcard
DOC - upper midcard
Eddie Kingston - midcard
Homicide - midcard
James Maritato - midcard
Katarina Leigh - midcard
Matt Striker - midcard
Petey Williams - midcard
Rhett Titus - midcard
Stevie Richards - midcard
Ted DiBiase Jr. - upper midcard

Wes Draven - lower midcard

I'd also probably bump up EJ Risk and VSK's Over to 30 or a bit above and maybe put them up to midcard level. They are FWE's Tag Champs and involved in a high-profile feud over the belts with the Young Bucks.

To flesh out the company's starting staff a bit, add:

Senior referee Uncle Steven

Name: Uncle Steven
Picture: http://fwewrestling.com/images/bio_tiles/biotile_unclesteven.png
Birth Month: Unknown
Employer: FWE
Contract: Verbal
Position: Referee
Wage: 5k
Talent: 51
Backstage: 100
Tick: n/a

Comrade Chow

Name: Comrade Chow
Picture: https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/317866_205648246174998_1056631206_n.jpg
Birth Month: Unknown
Employer: FWE
Contract: Verbal
Position: Production
Wage: 5k
Talent: 47
Backstage: 100
Tick: n/a

At this point I'd probably also recommend going ahead and removing Tony DeVito the Worker list and adding him to Staff as a Road Agent (staff stats provided in last month's thread). Other than his brief special appearance in the HOH3 battle royal, his last regular match (per Cagematch) was in 2011 and due to his reported health condition he probably won't be doing much if any in-ring work again. Plus doing so would give FWE at least one Road Agent to start with.

Edited by Dan B.

Do you think Dustin Runnels looks like a moviestar? I mean he is a fairly pudgy looking, average dude. The whole Goldust gimmick is not about being a movie star, but loving movies to the point of an obsession/fetishism, I mean I love MMA and watch butt loads of the stuff, but I am as much an MMA fighter as the next arm chair fan. Goldust is not a "moviestar", it is more about his personality flaws/issues.

Hello.