League of Legends Thread

Ruki

I need to play more Bard. I forgot how much fun he is.

This. So enjoyable and I've gotten over the fact that people sometimes struggle to play with him.

I hope riot don't change him just because people are whining. Ive seen comments ranging from "Omg Bard needs a nerf" to "please, don't pick bard".

But he seems pretty good to me as long as you know when to roam and when not to. To be fair, he functions pretty well as a permanent lane support, at the lower elos anyway. Only champ I've had a problem with is Sona, but that's mainly because Sona is the easiest champ to play this side of Katarina.

Ruki are you planning to leave your main account in Gold and play on a smurf the rest of the year? :shifty:

No? Why?

I admit, I haven't been doing much ranked lately, but that's because I've been having not good times in ranked. I get out-farmed and it usually ends in a stomp (when I'm not support). So, playing normals to get my confidence up and learn some new champs.

I just stumbled across your reddit post where you were asking if you could decay out of gold :shifty:

Ooohhh! Jeeze....why were you looking so far back on the LoL Reddit?

I will likely continue my climb (now that I've reached my goal with 5 months to spare, I'm gonna say my new goal is Gold 3) soon.

I will try - though I barely (read: almost never) follow LCS so I will fail horribly!

Edit - Annnd in. I don't like that you now have my summoner name and can see just how Silver I am! :P

I am unashamedly Bronze III :P

Bought Fiora, she's great. First game I went something like 18-7-7. Still lost though sadly. I probably could've carried better but I couldn't split push as much as I wanted to because my team couldn't be trusted not to fight 4 v 5. Then when we did fight they wanted to focus the 4k hp Cho. Bad times.

A pretty crap day of LoL all round yesterday actually. Back to 0lp Silver 3 after being 1 win away from a series.