League of Legends Thread

Ruki

Because of this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnzFc0ln2do

I tried Garen top/TP.

He is such a fucking bully in lane! While we lost the game (and I did poor in the midgame), it was fun.

Played a few Nidalee games last night and feel like I'm getting my groove back a bit.

I know she's played a lot more in jungle now, but I still enjoy her mid too. Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts about masteries for her mid? I've always gone 21-9-0 for the extra bit of defence it brings (my main strength is not dying), but I accidentally played her "standard AP" 21-0-9 yesterday and absolutely dominated lane with the extra mana regen.

Yes, we get it, you play that other game now that has no laning phase which is great for you because you feed like a motherfucker in laning phase.

Oh, and you were stuck in ELO hell cos it was your teammates :shifty:

Also i was the first one here to get to Gold.

giphy.gif

Edited by Herr Matzat

The Morgana Skin you don´t have claims different. But i am amazed this has gotten into a 4-5 post mess already just based on the fact that someone else needed to start a console MOBA war. I mostly wanted to say i love teemo so eat some chilly and keep the flamewar in your buttocks. :wub:

splash_super_teemo_render_by_zoisitesaru

You come into the thread and say you don't play the game....great, go post in your HotS thread. (Kappa) And of course I don't have the Morgana skin, I wasn't level 30 yet because I was new. You fruitcake. That's like making fun of a 12 year old for not having his drivers license :\

Also your gold rating IS dead, 9-14 Silver man. You should come play with me in Bronze with that.

I'll set this bowl of chili aside for the guy who got butthurt about being told they feed during laning phase. OH YEAH, WELL I'M GOLD. Congratulations, that's like the guy who got 32% on his test making fun of the guy who got 23%. As has been said many times in this thread we're all shit and we play for fun. So put your photos of last year's epenis away because we didn't care last year and we care even less now.