EWR 2014 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

NXT's chief function is as a development territory for WWE - the TV show is just a by-product of that. If I had to choose between the two, the former would seem far more important in-game.

For people playing as WWE I can definitely see its usefulness as is. However if you add a promotion, say something like Resistance Pro that doesn't have many workers in the game or a fantasy promotion then you just have to wait a week and stack some great talent as WWE fires them.

There isn't much work to add NXT as a playable show to be honest.

As for the NXT talent not being released if they are no longer developmental talents I am putting that to thest.

Day 1 WWE fired: Veronica Lane, Rachelle St. Clair, Buddy Murphy, Judas Devlin, Mickey Keegan, Danny E, Ryan Drago, Adam Mercer, Danny Burch (technically on NXT), Shaun Rickers, Ryan Katz,

Day 2 WWE fired: Becky Lynch, Enzo Amore (technically on NXT), Camacho (on NXT), Kalisto, Drake Younger (I added him to WWE), Sara Del Rey, Solomon Crowe, Sean Waltman (released), Devin Taylor (NXT interviewer), Sawyer Fulton, Alexis Bliss

Day 3 WWE fired: Travis Tyler (technically on NXT), Baron Corbin (technically on NXT), Angelo Dawkins (technically on NXT), Bret Hart (released), Kevin Nash (released), Kendall Skye (technically on NXT), Eden Stiles (NXT ring announcer), JoJo Offerman (technically on NXT), Colin Cassady (NXT), Mojo Rawley (NXT), Lana (NXT)

Day 4 WWE fired: Charlotte (NXT), Mick Foley (released), Jason Jordan (technically on NXT), Sylvester LeFort (technically on NXT), Ric Flair (released), Bayley (NXT), Scott Dawson (technically on NXT), CJ Parker (NXT), Oliver Grey, Tyler Breeze (NXT), Aiden English (NXT),

Day 5 WWE fired: Alexander Rusev (NXT), Sasha Banks (NXT), Adam Rose (NXT), Tye Dillinger, Viktor (NXT), Emma, Byron Saxton, Mason Ryan (NXT), Paige (NXT), Eva Marie, Yoshi Tatsu

Day 6 WWE fired: Tamina, Curt Hawkins, Joey Mercury, Ezekiel Jackson, Konnor (NXT), JTG, Corey Graves (NXT), Aksana, Bo Dallas (NXT), Alex Riley, Fernando

Day 7 WWE fired: Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes, Jinder Mahal, Great Khali, Cameron Lynn, Diego, Summer Rae, David Otunga, Xavier Woods, Tensai, Naomi Night

Edited by mkpunk

NXT's chief function is as a development territory for WWE - the TV show is just a by-product of that. If I had to choose between the two, the former would seem far more important in-game.

For people playing as WWE I can definitely see its usefulness as is. However if you add a promotion, say something like Resistance Pro that doesn't have many workers in the game or a fantasy promotion then you just have to wait a week and stack some great talent as WWE fires them.

As for the NXT talent not being released if they are no longer developmental talents I am putting that to thest.

Day 1 WWE fired: Veronica Lane, Rachelle St. Clair, Buddy Murphy, Judas Devlin, Mickey Keegan, Danny E, Ryan Drago, Adam Mercer, Danny Burch (technically on NXT), Shaun Rickers, Ryan Katz,

Day 2 WWE fired: Becky Lynch, Enzo Amore (technically on NXT), Camacho (on NXT), Kalisto, Drake Younger (I added him to WWE), Sara Del Rey, Solomon Crowe, Sean Waltman (released), Devin Taylor (NXT interviewer), Sawyer Fulton, Alexis Bliss

Day 3 WWE fired: Travis Tyler (technically on NXT), Baron Corbin (technically on NXT), Angelo Dawkins (technically on NXT), Bret Hart (released), Kevin Nash (released), Kendall Skye (technically on NXT), Eden Stiles (NXT ring announcer), JoJo Offerman (technically on NXT), Colin Cassady (NXT), Mojo Rawley (NXT), Lana (NXT)

Day 4 WWE fired: Charlotte (NXT), Mick Foley (released), Jason Jordan (technically on NXT), Sylvester LeFort (technically on NXT), Ric Flair (released), Bayley (NXT), Scott Dawson (technically on NXT), CJ Parker (NXT), Oliver Grey, Tyler Breeze (NXT), Aiden English (NXT),

Day 5 WWE fired: Alexander Rusev (NXT), Sasha Banks (NXT), Adam Rose (NXT), Tye Dillinger, Viktor (NXT), Emma, Byron Saxton, Mason Ryan (NXT), Paige (NXT), Eva Marie, Yoshi Tatsu

Day 6 WWE fired: Tamina, Curt Hawkins, Joey Mercury, Ezekiel Jackson, Konnor (NXT), JTG, Corey Graves (NXT), Aksana, Bo Dallas (NXT), Alex Riley, Fernando

Day 7 WWE fired: Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes, Jinder Mahal, Great Khali, Cameron Lynn, Diego, Summer Rae, David Otunga, Xavier Woods, Tensai, Naomi Night

So it fires them no matter what then? That's almost disappointing. Oh well I'll keep making stars out of scraps then.

So it fires them no matter what then? That's almost disappointing. Oh well I'll keep making stars out of scraps then.

Yep, it's the mechanics to bring a Global promotion down to the accurate size in the game (I think in the 70s.) The bloated AAA and CMLL rosters are also streamlined to national levels as well (in the 40's/50's.)

• Like 1

I just stumbled on to this but it looks like Rey Scorpion should me Rey Escorpion and his age should be 35 not 25.

The issue is in the game there is another Rey Escorpion (one who would be known to Escorpion Egicipo to CHIKARA fans) has that name (despite wrestling WAY fewer matches under the name as he was in like 3 matches under the name) so until that situation is settled, (CMLL's) Rey Escorpion is Rey Scorpion.

• Like 1

Just to keep everyone in the loop here, the April Update will be released within the next 24 hours or so... Definitely before WrestleMania starts.

The original plan was to finish it up last weekend and get it up in the middle of the week, but I got pretty sick last weekend and as a result, didn't do much of anything but rest. Still recovering somewhat, but have been working on getting a good chunk of the backlog taken care of, so that it will be included in the April Update, instead of waiting another month.

This will be a Full, Data and Beginners Update, for those that don't know, so I wanted to get as much as I could cram in as possible before I release it.

Sorry for the delay, but I think it's worth waiting to get more stuff included that has been suggested/requested.

-Bill

• Like 5

Just to keep everyone in the loop here, the April Update will be released within the next 24 hours or so... Definitely before WrestleMania starts.

The original plan was to finish it up last weekend and get it up in the middle of the week, but I got pretty sick last weekend and as a result, didn't do much of anything but rest. Still recovering somewhat, but have been working on getting a good chunk of the backlog taken care of, so that it will be included in the April Update, instead of waiting another month.

This will be a Full, Data and Beginners Update, for those that don't know, so I wanted to get as much as I could cram in as possible before I release it.

Sorry for the delay, but I think it's worth waiting to get more stuff included that has been suggested/requested.

-Bill

Hope you get to feeling better soon Bill. Thanks for the update!

Probably a little late for the update but after watching the Hall of Fame ceremony, maybe change DDP and Jake Roberts relationship from friendship to Loyalty, not a major issue I know but thought I'd throw it out there.

Also maybe add a friendship between Lita (Amy Dumas) and Rey Misterio after watching the HoF

Edited by Jarad Drakeley
  • Like 1