EWB Draft-Style Fantasy Premier League 2014-15 (Berober's League)

Berober

RIGHT.

I had 7 people (including myself) who sent in lists. The lists varied in length and size, but I was able to add 3 players to each of the teams. These players are:

Berober	Fer
	Moses
	Okore
Cymbols	Mutch
	Nolan
	Knockaert
DM	Caulker
	Shelvey
	Jelavic
Gorka	Skrtel
	Gomis
	Welbeck
Jam	Barry
	E.Valencia
	Huddlestone
Jimmy	Clyne
	McGeady
	Dier
Rafa	Pantlimmon
	Janmaat
	Ki

Teams can still be picked until 12:30pm today, but there is also an option to start the season from the next gameweek. If people want to keep drafting, we can do that. Otherwise, I propose two options:

1. More lists, but this time, every day I will go over the lists and assign players in order of when the lists were sent. You stop sending in lists when you team is filled.
  2. I assign the remaining players by value to everyone, ensuring a full team for all of us.

This has been a bit of a mess, but I think we're almost towards the end now, so let's keep going :)

Has Moreno been put in my side? Just so I'll have a starting eleven.

Is there ten teans in the league? If there is, nearly all the league sent a list in so I say stick with that and if people don't send a list in just assign them players based on the value.

Has Moreno been put in my side? Just so I'll have a starting eleven.

Is there ten teans in the league? If there is, nearly all the league sent a list in so I say stick with that and if people don't send a list in just assign them players based on the value.

Yeah, he's in there now.