EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Barkley, McCoy, Logan, Matthews and Ertz all had huge games for me as I beat the Cowboys 65-24 (I love pouring it on against the 'Boys).

Add another two to the injury list, though.. Promising rookie WR Loleti Ponder is out for a few weeks, as is stud S Quinterrius Stephens.

Both injuries occurred before the game got out of hand.  I held the Cowboys to -15 total yards in the first quarter

With Barkley's big game this week, and Foles getting injured at the tail end of a big game, I have the rare distinction of two of the top 4 QBs in terms of yards right now 

Edited by PatDaMan

Word.  I'd rather the user matchups be the difficult battles and the CPU ones be essentially practice.

In that case, could we make it two people per division? So if someone is the Bears someone else has to be Lions, Vikings or Packers? I've basically gone two seasons with only playing another human player in the Superbowl and that is it.  Playing on All-Pro is pretty dull after a while when I play on All-Madden the rest of the time.

Edited by Thrilla

Well we can't come up with anything concrete until we have a good idea of numbers. But I think we need a balance for sure. I don't mind taking a team in the less populated conference as I'll always do a solo franchise with my Bears anyway. Fun to use different players, uniforms, stadium etc. 

Edit: forgot to say I think everyone getting a decent number of user games takes precedent over someone playing with their favourite team. What's the point of doing a connected franchise if you're only ever matched up with AI teams until the playoffs - or worse, Super Bowl as it's been in Thrilla'sThrilla's case.

Edited by Cactus Drags

I'm hoping for more customization options this year where we would be able to move teams to certain conferences or divisions but I don't see that happening yet. If you guys are up for it we could do random teams like Maxx did awhile back or we can see just how the sign ups shake out with the new guys coming in and adjust from there.

I say we see how the sign-ups turn out, if anything I'll switch over if we need to fill out a certain division. Plus I don't want anyone to be stuck with a shitty team or a team they don't like because the whole point of this is to have fun - even if you lose in the first round to a stupid friggin' CPU team. *mutters*