EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Good game Pat, that lead never felt safe. That no huddle offense is so frustrating to defend, and you shut my running game down. Defense won it for me, INTs were crucial. Apologies for the field goal attempt at the end, I realised afterwards it was a bit of a dick move,but it's tough getting xp to develop kickers, and my rookie is pretty bad. Missed it anyway, so instant karma I guess. 

Just saw your post. I had a similar one with Russ in the red zone, had my second TE wide open and he threw it at Miller's feet 10 yards away. 

• Like 1

Oh it's all good on the FGA, It was one of those games though where I was constantly screaming "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!"

i had no business keeping the game that close..the one pick I threw while rolling out of the pocket was one of the more boneheaded plays that I've made

• Like 1

Jim Nantz said the Texans were probably the best defense in the league so I ran the score up on them, 41-0. Russ didn't get a rushing TD, but he did throw for 5,which I think it's a career best for me. 285 yards and not one 100 yard receiver though. 

If we roll, I'm away from my console till Monday. 

17-10. I am just no good at night games. It's like my brain turns off or something. There was one cool thing though hearing Jim Nantz as Bridgewater came to the line saying

"Coming to the line hoping not to be sacked for a third time." 

On the third play of the game (H) 

• Like 1

For the first time in a long time I ended up beating the Saints, in New Orleans no less, not sure what it is but that team always gives me the hardest time. They're my only loss this season. :angry:

With 17 days left until Madden 16 comes out and six regular season weeks, plus the playoffs, I'm proposing we speed up a bit by simming past non-user match up weeks. So that means we'll roll past Week 12, 14, and 17 and play Week 13 (Srar/Thrilla), 15 (Pat/Myself), and 16 (Srar/Myself). This way we can hurry and get into the playoffs without too much overlap going into the new game.