EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Cannot believe how badly I'm playing, it's like I'm playing a completely different game to the one I'm pushing the buttons for, ha

Apologies for not making that any more competitive. The undefeated streak is gone :( You've got a great defence and Sutton and Lamb just eat up the yards

Edited by Thrilla

That may be one of the best games I've ever played. I was scared coming in that I was going to get sacked 1800 times but outside of the one long run and two long bombs you got at the end I actually controlled an entire game. Not sure that's ever happened to me before. I hope we meet again in the Superbowl and unlike WWE booking I hope you don't get your win back :P 

Haha I'm totally saving all my good plays for the SB, honest!

Like you said, everything I did was against the run of play. Brown didn't make an impact then got injured, I think Ferrell only got one table for a loss barring one 40 yard play I had no run game, depressing all round really!

So DYSI and I had a dogfight that ended with him winning by ten...literally coulda gone either way.  Early swing in momentum was when I got a safety, then immediately McCoy coughed the ball up.  Also missed a FG that would've sent me up 5 points into half, as opposed to two.

then of course, a comedy of errors and turnovers in the second half