Kirkland's Graphics

=BK=

On your cuts I'd suggest using a feather of one or two pixels, it will give you a smoother look that doesn't seem so cut and paste.

Also, try mixing in some filters. A little layer effects and some Gaussian blur would help add some depth. Taking a cut and duplicating the layer, turning the top layer black and white and then setting it to soft light or overlay on the blending mode will give you much nicer looking cuts and you can play with the opacity to get it where it looks best.

just some suggestions.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Cleaned up an old comic cover for my tablet background.

zPxMIUF.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2017 at 05:26, iDOL said:

On your cuts I'd suggest using a feather of one or two pixels, it will give you a smoother look that doesn't seem so cut and paste.

Also, try mixing in some filters. A little layer effects and some Gaussian blur would help add some depth. Taking a cut and duplicating the layer, turning the top layer black and white and then setting it to soft light or overlay on the blending mode will give you much nicer looking cuts and you can play with the opacity to get it where it looks best.

just some suggestions.

moosecut.png

From the original

C9SKK4eXYAY9b1g.jpg large.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wanted to update the TNA Sacrifice logo. Here are two older real ones. 

DPSacrifice20142.jpgTNA-Sacrifice-Logo.png

Now here is mine.

Sacupdate2.png

Sacupdate22.png

Sacupdate3.png

• 1 month later...
On 4/18/2017 at 05:26, iDOL said:

just some suggestions.

stormcut.png

• 2 months later...