The 2015 EWBBL H2H Baseball Thread

thatshortguy

I have my first and second round picks on the DL, my third round pick batting sub 200, fourth round pick out for the year, and catcher on the DL. Don't wanna hear it Midget. :shifty:

Annnnnd I now have 4 players on the DL. None of them are drop-able either so my roster is fucked. Not my year.

None that you want to drop or none that Yahoo will allow you to drop? I'll kill that 'Can't Cut List' right fast if the latter's the case.

Nah I just don't want to drop any and there's nothing enticing enough on the waiver wire. Thanks though!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't know how many are still checking this but I find myself with a spare Ian Desmond and in need of a good OF. Anyone want to trade?

Well that's a-too bad, missy.  Trade Deadline has already passed.

Carlos Beltran's on a bit of a hot streak if you need help in RF.  Delino DeShields would be a good stop gap for 2B/LF/CF.  Jarrod Dyson if you want someone for utility.

Honestly, I feel like your OF is fine (Cruz/Parra/Soler).  That said, this comes from the guy who overhauls his team every week now. :shifty: