TEW13 Real World Update: June 2015

JT Dunn and Chris Hero should be a team under the name of Death by Elbows experience probably around 20. I also feel like the experience of some teams is a bit low, as in the Worlds Cutest Tag Team have been tagging for two years and I think theirs is around 40 also The Young Bucks are brothers and there is only around 60 I believe. This one I dont feel is as important but maybe a few more gimmicks would be good considering most people are either old school heel or old school face.

I've created a little updated picture pack here... It's with pictures of the World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action, WWE NXT and Danish Pro Wrestling (I've activated them in my database since I'm Danish and wanted to give it a go). I've tried to make it as updated as far as roster changes this months goes, and I've also let people go from TNA who has announced their leave but hasn't been taken off TV yet since they're pre-recorded.

Here's the link... Let me know if anyone wants the database too :)

http://www.4shared.com/folder/e4SpFchm/TEW13.html

I plan on getting the July updat up before Friday, got a few things to finish up.

I've created a little updated picture pack here... It's with pictures of the World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action, WWE NXT and Danish Pro Wrestling (I've activated them in my database since I'm Danish and wanted to give it a go).

Any DPW guys missing from the database from what you built up?

Also not for July but I was looking into switching active promotions in Canada, activating Smash Wrestling and making Captial City Championship Combat inactive.

I always look into the option to replace before activating a promotion, especially if they are active in the same region.

I would like to keep the active promotion size under 50 just to keep the database playable, but at 43 currently I am not opposed to adding promotions.

It seems like Smash is growing to a good size to be included.

And for future reference, GFW wont be added until their TV tapings are at least planned to air.

I plan on getting the July updat up before Friday, got a few things to finish up.

I've created a little updated picture pack here... It's with pictures of the World Wrestling Entertainment, Total Nonstop Action, WWE NXT and Danish Pro Wrestling (I've activated them in my database since I'm Danish and wanted to give it a go).

Any DPW guys missing from the database from what you built up?

Also not for July but I was looking into switching active promotions in Canada, activating Smash Wrestling and making Captial City Championship Combat inactive.

I can't remember who I've added myself and who was there already, but this is the entire Danish Pro Wrestling roster in my database:

Apu Singh (Heel)

Benny Ray (Semi-Active Wrestler/Face/Announcer)

Big D (Face)

Carlito Classico (Heel/Part of Los Classicos)

Carlos Classico (Heel/Part of Los Classicos)

Chaos (Face)

Christian Lenskjold (Referee)

Conny Mejsel (Face)

Copenhagen Hangman (Heel)

Demolition Davies (Face/One half of the DPW Tag Team Champions)

Drew Galloway (Heel/DPW Heavyweight Champion)

FVN (Heel)

Jesper Nikolajsen (Referee)

Johnny Casanova (Heel/DPW Light Heavyweight Champion)

Kenny Kash (Face)

Kool Krede (Heel)

Lou King Sharp (Heel)

Mette Louise (Female referee)

Michael Fynne (Face)

Michael Schenkenberg (Heel)

Mikko Swagger (Heel/Think he's naed Mikko Maestro in your database)

Mr. PPV (Heel/Semi-Active Wrestler/Manager/Announcer/Authority Figure)

Nikita Charisma (Face)

Nitro Green (Face)

Ravn (Face/One half of the DPW Tag Team Champions)

Reinhardt Von Wulffenstein (Heel/Manager of Zach White)

Rick Dominick (Heel)

Steinbolt (Heel/In real life he's just won the DPW Money In The Bank Briefcase)

The Geek (Face)

Veit Müller (Face)

Zach White (Heel)

As I mentioned, I'm not quite sure who was in the database already and who wasn't, but I'm sure that I created Carlito & Carlos Classico, Jesper Nikolajsen, Lou King Sharp (don't know why he wasn't in the database since he is currently holding both Elite Tag Team Championships alone, has just defeated Devon Dudley in Scotland, has wrestled The Young Bucks etc), and Mette Louise.

Edited by JuulDK

• IDOL locked this topic
  • IDOL unpinned this topic