Ozzy & Kelly to record an album?

lifted from sdmfworldwide.com's forums by a guy who lifted it from some others forums:

Following the success of their festive hit changes, Kelly and Ozzy Osbourne are planning to team up for a full album of duets Kelly said "we plan to record 12 songs with both of us picking out 6 tracks each.It makes sense really"

No. No. Ozzy, stop before you ruin yourself even more. Just...no. *sigh*

Try and debate it all you want, Ozzy fucking sucks.

The last time anything good came out of him was Black Sabbath, and they weren't the best.

Aside from BS, he had maybe two songs as a solo artist, TOTAL, that I enjoyed.

Throw Kelly into the mix and it's a fucking massacre.

Try and debate it all you want, Ozzy fucking sucks.

The last time anything good came out of him was Black Sabbath, and they weren't the best.

Aside from BS, he had maybe two songs as a solo artist, TOTAL, that I enjoyed.

Throw Kelly into the mix and it's a fucking massacre.

You realise how much Black Sabbath tapered off when they through Ozzy out right? Or how good serveral of his albums in the 80's were? How about the fact that even at his age, his last album was still better than 90% of metal albums released. Say what you will about Kelly, Ozzy rocks.

Guest Angry Baboon

Ozzy's a retarded talentless twat without Randy Rhoads or Tony Iommi to play Mumsy for him, so I could care less. But I guess it's a shame....

Guest bruins72

Ozzy has needed to retire for over ten years now. He was already starting to slide back in the late 80's when I was really big into his stuff. He hasn't really put out anything good since then. The man is a legend but he's really tarnishing his reputation.

It's kind of like Aerosmith. They put out some of the most amazing music that can really stand the test of time but then they had to go and make a joke out of themselves by performing with Britney and N-Sync.

Ozzy used to be great but doesn't really have it any more. As for Kelly she never really had it and if her last name wasn't Osbourne she would be about as famous as me (not famous at all). Ozzy is releasing the cd with he to try and make her succeed even though she is so terrible that she won't.

Guest TheKarnivalShow

Kelly Osborne is going to ruin Ozzy's legacy. Ozzy is untalented and yet people began to love him, that was a freak occurance and now his daughter will shit on it all.