EWR February 2016 Update ***Spoilers***

48 minutes ago, kdcastles said:

Hidden Content

I say...

Spoiler

92 overness, 97 seems in part due to the "shock factor" of this return.

I'll hold off on my FIP update for another few days to allow for the new update.

Jervis Cottonbelly should have his brawl raised to 38 and technical to 71. Make Ankle Lock his primary finisher and Satchamagee Sneak his secondary. 

Tag Notes:

Rename Incoherence II to Nightmare Warrirors and raise exp to 80.

Stable Notes:

Rename Nightmare Warriors to BDK. Add Jakob Hammermeier (set him as leader), Pinkie Sanchez and Jaka (remove from Bakabella Wrecking Crew). Change Jakob's gimmick to evil. Remove Silver Ant.

Add The Colony with Fire Ant, Silver Ant and Worker Ant (or rename Battle Hive, add Silver Ant and remove Amasis and Dalton Castle...)

Tommy Dreamer's House Of Hardcore just got a partnership with Pro Wrestling NOAH, so we might see some of the Japanese talent or Suzuki-Gun come over.

GFW got a TV deal in New Zealand, don't know if you need that information, but if so, it's probably a Local Network on the TV shows database.

34 minutes ago, Haydenism said:

Unless I'm mistaken, Kobra Moon of LU is already in the game

Hide contents

As her unmasked alter ego Cheerleader Melissa.

Spoiler

Cheerleader Melissa is actually playing as Marty Martinez's sister.

Kobra Moon is Thunder Rosa actually.

Edited by NovaPen
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, NovaPen said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Cheerleader Melissa is actually playing as Marty Martinez's sister.

Kobra Moon is Thunder Rosa actually.

Yeah this was a BIT of a false attribution case.

Spoiler

FYI, Nova is right on this one.

I am debating with suggesting Lucha Libre Elite being its own promotion or a part of CMLL. It is but it isn't. They do share talent but it is its own thing with their own feuds not mentioned on CMLL shows yet at the same time they see CMLL feuds continued as well...

22 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Yeah this was a BIT of a false attribution case.

Reveal hidden contents

FYI, Nova is right on this one.

I am debating with suggesting Lucha Libre Elite being its own promotion or a part of CMLL. It is but it isn't. They do share talent but it is its own thing with their own feuds not mentioned on CMLL shows yet at the same time they see CMLL feuds continued as well...

Do they have titles or tv deals or monthly events? If they have any of those then I will add them to the list of promotions. Provide me stats and a list of workers and I will make it happen. I'm only gonna work on the March update tomorrow as I plan on releasing it Monday, so be quick... ;)

11 hours ago, Paige Turner said:

Do they have titles or tv deals or monthly events? If they have any of those then I will add them to the list of promotions. Provide me stats and a list of workers and I will make it happen. I'm only gonna work on the March update tomorrow as I plan on releasing it Monday, so be quick... ;)

I believe their Sunday shows are. They do run weekly so it would be regional. They have no belts at the moment. I'll get everything together over the next few days.

Edited by mkpunk

17 minutes ago, AzamDean said:

so you mean no march update?

There is a March update coming later today, possibly.
The comment was made in reference to the information coming not being in time for the next release, so he'll add it to the following release, being April.

• Like 1

• Lineker unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic