TEW16 Real World Update: August 2016

I think that's all for now but tonight on Smackdown new Tag Team Championship and Women's Championship will be introduced. Only thing is, Eva Marie, Paige and Del Rio suspended for 30 days. Is it possible to do that in next update?

5 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Excluding title changes this is what I have down to update WWE, am I missing anything?

Hide contents

- Move Bayley to Raw
- Add Rich Swann (Written), Noam Dar (PPA), Brian Kendrick Written), TJ Perkins (PPA) to WWE under the Raw brand
- Fire Dudleys
- Add a shoulder injury to Finn Balor for around 6 months
- Remove Nikki Bella's neck injury and add to SmackDown

1 minute ago, APaX said:

I think that's all for now but tonight on Smackdown new Tag Team Championship and Women's Championship will be introduced. Only thing is, Eva Marie, Paige and Del Rio suspended for 30 days. Is it possible to do that in next update?

I've set them up with a 3 month starting absence due to legal troubles, best work around.

Unless there are objections this is how I'm going to set up WWE's new titles

- Rename WWE Tag Team to WWE Raw Tag Team
- Create WWE SmackDown Tag Team
- Create WWE Raw Women's (this will seperate the new and old Women's titles)
- Create WWE SmackDown Women's

I know the Raw titles are not named by brand but since the SmackDown ones are it seems an option to have them match, plus it allows the women's titles to be split.

• Like 1

Couple more TNA Updates 

- Allie is now the Knockouts Champion, winning it on last nights broadcast

- The KOTM Title should be retired, it has been retired officially following Lashleys vacation of that title and the X Division title when TNA management refused to allow him to unify them with his World title.

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

- Add the IMPACT Grand Championship which is revealed on next weeks episode of impact wrestling and will be replacing the KOTM title. It is vacant pending the completion of a tournament that culminates at Bound For Glory in october. 

- The X Division title is now vacant, a new champion will be crowned on next weeks edition of impact, so depending when your releasing the update you could look at the spoilers and add the new champion, if on September 1st then just keep it vacant.

- Drew Galloway is now a heel - he turned heel attacking aron rex last night on impact

- Regarding the TNA Management shakeup not much needs changed. Dixie is in the Vince McMahon role as Chairman and majority owner so should be set as Owner. Billy Corgan is president but only oversees all creative aspects so set him as head booker but maybe lock him into a long term written contract like dixie or make unsackable. 

- Chelsea Green is going under the name Laurel Vanness and should be set as heel.

Edited by JohnnyNitro
  • Like 1

Is Shynron in the database? - http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Shynron

I can't seem to find him, he usually works Chikara but it seems to be disabled in the last update with no contracts so not sure if hes in under a different name. If not he needs added to the database, he has signed with TNA and worked the recent one night only xtravanganza PPV where he revealed his new name to be Zenshi.

- Add Shynron to TNA under the name Zenshi on a PPA deal, Face, Masked High Flyer/Showstealer

On 30/08/2016 at 10:28, JohnnyNitro said:

Is Shynron in the database? - http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Shynron

I can't seem to find him, he usually works Chikara but it seems to be disabled in the last update with no contracts so not sure if hes in under a different name. If not he needs added to the database, he has signed with TNA and worked the recent one night only xtravanganza PPV where he revealed his new name to be Zenshi.

- Add Shynron to TNA under the name Zenshi on a PPA deal, Face, Masked High Flyer/Showstealer

He is in the database, I'm not going to add him to TNA based on one ONO appearance that he lost, if he shows up on Impact then I'll add him, I will add the alter ego record for TNA.

• Lineker locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic