2pac Songs

tristy

There are three versions of Thugz Mansion. The regular version, the acoustic and the 'N.Y.' version. The regular is just Tupac, the acoustic is Tupac feat. Nas and the N.Y. is the same as the acoustic but with 2 Nas verses and one Tupac verse instead of the other way around.

Until The End Of Time.

Edited by Jimmy the Exploder

After looking at my 2Pac collection... Here are some good-beat songs much like Changes and Me Against The World:

1. Heaven Ain't Hard To Find (All Eyez On Me, Disc 2, Track 11) <-- My favorite 2Pac song.

2. All About You (2Pac's Greatest Hits, Disc 2, Track 11) <-- version where Snoop rapped instead of talked.

3. Dear Mama (2Pac's Greatest Hits, Disc 2, Track 10) <-- Hook was used for 'Westside' by TQ.

4. Can't C Me (All Eyez On Me, Disc 2, Track 1) <-- Hook here came from Snoop Dogg's "Snoop Dogg: What's My Name?" Song.

5. Shorty Wanna Be A Thug (All Eyez On Me, Disc 2, Track 2)

6. Rather Be Your Nigga (All Eyez On Me, Disc 2, Track 9)

7. California Love Slow Mix (All Eyez On Me, Disc 1, Track 12)

8. I Wonder If Heaven's Got A Ghetto (Are You Still Down, Track 10) <-- This is where 2Pac took the lyrics for Changes, this was an earlier song

9. Letter 2 My Unborn Child (Until The End Of Time, Track 10) <-- Similar to Xhibit's The Foundation [another sleeper hit song from X's 1st album]

10. Thugz Mansion (I just downloaded it off the net)

Edited by wrestlingsuicide

8. I Wonder If Heaven's Got A Ghetto (Are You Still Down, Track 10) <-- This is where 2Pac took the lyrics for Changes, this was an earlier song

Actually, its not the lyrics, its the beat, and the sample. I forget the song the sample came from though, although I believe its also called 'Changes'. I Wonder If Heaven's Got a Ghetto is better then Changes too.

Try Brenda's Got a Baby.

Actually, its not the lyrics, its the beat, and the sample. I forget the song the sample came from though, although I believe its also called 'Changes'. I Wonder If Heaven's Got a Ghetto is better then Changes too.

Try Brenda's Got a Baby.

Try Brenda's Got a Baby.