WWF 1995

Guest blueblood

Guest blueblood

December 27, 1994

...BEEP...

I just turned off my computer and I'm about to leave my office on the 6th floor of WWF Headquarters when my phone rang. I look over to my phone and pick it up.

Pablo Colón(me)-Hello.

Vince McMahon-Pablo, did you finish up that article like I told you?

It was my boss, Mr. McMahon on the phone.

Pablo Colón-I finished it about five minutes ago and now I'm about to go home. Is there something else that I need to do Mr. McMahon?

Vince McMahon-Oh no, you're done for the day. But before you leave I have something to tell you.

Pablo Colón-I'm listening boss.

Vince McMahon-You know Brian Gertwischz don't you?

Pablo Colón-Yes I do. He's the head writer.

Vince McMahon-Not anymore.

Pablo Colón-What? What are you talking about Mr. McMahon?

Vince McMahon-He's still apart of the WWF writing staff but he is no longer the head writer. You see Pablo, 1994 wasn't that great of a year for us. I know that Mr. Gertwischz tried very hard and at least he kept us as the number one wrestling company in the world. But I think that the fans want to see something new and something exciting.

Pablo Colón-You may be right Mr. McMahon. But why did you call me? I just write up the Monday Night Raw Report every week for the monthly magazine.

Vince McMahon-Well here comes the good news Pablo. I want you to be the new head writer for the WWF.

...Now let me tell you something. When I heard what Mr. McMahon said to me on the phone that day I was probably the happiest man in the world.

Pablo Colón-Are you sure Mr. McMahon? Like I said I just right the Monday Night Raw Report.

Vince McMahon-Yes I know. Don't worry Pablo, I have a reason for everything. Pablo, you're young so you could probably relate to the crowd better and probably know what they want. And Pablo, along with this great job is more responsibility. Instead of a monthly paper I'm going to need for you to put out a paper every week for Monday Night Raw. Also, after the Monday Night Raw Report I want a Superstars Report instead of the recap that you usually do. I'm sure the fans will like it better like that. Mr. Colón, do you accept this job?

Pablo Colón-...Yes Mr. McMahon I accept and I also accept the extra responsibilities. You wouldn't be giving me this job if you didn't think I could do it.

Vince McMahon-That's right Pablo. You start work on January 1st, 1995. You have a new office on a higher floor so when you go home tonight take all of your things with you. Oh, and one more thing Pablo. I would like for the magazine to be out every Tuesday with the Monday Night Raw Report followed by the Superstars Report.

Pablo Colón-You got it Mr. McMahon, and thank you. Thank you very much sir.

Vince McMahon-Don't mention it Pablo. And remember, the whole WWF is counting on you. Good bye Mr. Colón.

...CLICK! McMahon hung up the phone and I hung up my end as well. A smile grew on my face as I started to pack up my things. I am now the head writer of the top wrestling promotion in the world!

Since when was Brian Gerwitz the head writer of the WWF in 1994?

Sorry but that kinda little thing stands out and bugs me.

Good luck though.

TGC

On second reading I am thinking that since you typoed his name repeatedly that I might be wrong in my thinking. Either way I do wish you good luck on this.

Edited by thegodcomplex

Guest blueblood

...I got to work at 6:00 AM Sunday Morning. The date was January 1st, 1995 and it was the start of a new era for the World Wrestling Federation. This is a big day for me. It's my first day as head writer and today Superstars will be airing live. Now before I got ahead of myself I pulled out a notebook and looked over everything. After doing that I pulled out a rough copy of the first paper that I will be doing. I already had the Pay-Per-View dates and active WWF roster finished. I just had to book and write up Superstars and Monday Night Raw. Now Raw isn't until tomorrow but Superstars is today. Any who, here is how the paper will look for far...

Page 1

"The Explosive" Adam Bomb-Adam Bomb is a male "Face" on the active WWF roster. Right now the WWF has no plan to push the limited talent big man but they are giving him wins here and there.

"The Beast From The East" Bam Bam Bigelow-Bam Bam Bigelow is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Bam Bam is apart of the stable called, "The Million Dollar Corporation" which is led by "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase (see below). Bam Bam may get some good matches if the Million Dollar Corporation hits the WWF hard.

Barry Horowitz-Barry Horowitz is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Right now Horowitz record is 0 and forever and he has his own little storyline of him trying to get a victory. I would say he's not getting a push but you can always enjoy watching him try really hard to win but lose anyways.

Bart Gunn-Bart Gunn is a male "Face" on the active WWF roster. Bart Gunn is apart of a tag team called, "The Smoking Gunns" with his brother Billy Gunn (see below). The Smoking Gunns are one of the top face tag teams on the WWF Roster, look for them to get some big wins in 1995.

Billy Gunn-Bart Gunn is a male "Face" on the active WWF roster. Billy Gunn is apart of a tag team called, "The Smoking Gunns" with his brother Bart Gunn (see above). The Smoking Gunns are one of the top face tag teams on the WWF Roster, look for them to get some big wins in 1995.

Bob Backlund-Bob Backlund is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Backlund is a former WWF Champion, but now he hardly wrestles at all. Look for Backlund to job to younger talent if he even gets in the ring period.

Bob "Sparkplugg" Holly-Bob Holly is a male "Face" on the active WWF roster. Holly is a Racecar Driver on the side of being a WWF Superstar. In the ring Bob Holly is apart of a tag team with The 1-2-3 Kid (see below). These two don't team up on regular bases but when they do they usually get the surprise victory. Look for more surprise victories from the underdog team of The 1-2-3 Kid and Bob Holly in 1995.

Bret "Hitman" Hart-Bret Hart is a male "Face" on the active WWF roster. Bret is a former 2x WWF World Champion and despite getting older he still has the skills to become Champion once more. Look for Bret to get another WWF World Title run in 1995.

British Bulldog-British Bulldog is a male "Face" on the active WWF roster. Bulldog is a former WWF Intercontinental Champion and he's currently in a Tag Team with "The Man Made In The USA" Lex Luger (see below). Together they are, "The Allied Powers." Once this team gets going it's hard to stop them. Look for The Allied Powers to get some big wins in 1995. That's IF they have any Tag Team Matches at all.

Crush-Crush is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. In 1994 Crush was under Mr. Fuji. Crush has now broken away from Fuji but is still bringing in heel heat. Crush hasn't appeared on WWF Programming in a while now but he will wrestle in 1995. Crush may get a small push.

"Big Daddy Cool" Diesel-Diesel is a male "Face" on the active WWF roster. Diesel is the current and reigning WWF World Champion. He won the World Title by defeating Bob Backlund (see above) in eight seconds flat in late 1994. Look for Diesel to have a long Title Run.

Doink The Clown-Doink The Clown is a male "Face" on the active WWF roster. Doink no longer has Dink and Doink's future isn't to bright. At least not in the WWF anyways.

Duke The Dupster Droese-Duke The Dumpster Droese is a male "Face" on the active WWF roster. Droese's talented is very limited. On the flip side the fans love his Garbage Man gimmick which usually leads Droese to victories, even though he's only beating people below or at the same level as him. Maybe one day Droese can make it big. Maybe.

Eli Blue-Eli Blue is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Eli Blu is apart of a tag team called, "The Blu Brothers" with his brother Jacob Blu (see below). They are a HOSS team with little talent and usually use their size to pick up victories. Don't expect to see The Blu Brothers in the WWF Tag Team Title picture though.

Fatu-Fatu is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Fatu is apart of a tag team called, "The Headshrinkers" with Seone (see below). The Headshrinkers pick-up a few big wins here and there and they may get a short WWF Tag Team Title run in 1995.

Harvey Wippleman-Harvey Wippleman is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Wippleman is the manager of Steven Dunn (see below) and Timmothy Well (see below), also known as Well Dunn. Wippleman hopes to guide Well Dunn to the currently vacant WWF Tag Team Titles this year and with his managing skills he may be able to do so.

Henry Godwinn-Henry Godwinn is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Henry Godwinn is one of the newer WWF Signings and hasn't even debuted yet. Expect to see Henry Godwinn in action soon.

Irwin R. Schyster-Irwin R. Schyster is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. IRS is apart of the stable called, "The Million Dollar Corporation" which is led by "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase (see below). IRS could get a short Intercontinental Title run in 1995 if he's lucky.

Jack Tuney-Jack Tuney is a male "Face" on the active WWF roster. Jack Tuney is the current WWF President and lately he has been pretty active. I don't see the WWF finding a replacement for Tuney anytime soon so expect him to still be calling the shots in 1995.

Jacob Blu-Jacob Blu is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Jacob Blue is apart of a tag team called, "The Blu Brothers" with his brother Eli Blu (see above). They are a HOSS team with little talent and usually use their size to pick up victories. Don't expect to see The Blu Brothers in the WWF Tag Team Title picture though.

James E. Cornette-James E. Cornette is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Cornette is the manager of Mantaur, (see below)Yokozuna, (see below) The Heavenly Bodies (see below). Cornette has help lead Yokozuna to the WWF World Championship before and maybe he will be able to do it again in 1995. Also, lets see if James E. Cornette will be able to make Mantaur famous.

Jean Pierre Lafitte-Jean Pierre Lafitte is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Jean Pierre Lafitte is a pirate in the WWF and is looking to reign terror. Although he isn't that big the WWF could push him to a respectable status.

"Double J" Jeff Jarrett-Jeff Jarrett is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Jeff Jarrett has got everything rolling for him and is making a name for himself. Right now Jeff Jarrett is feuding with Razor Ramon (see below) and is after Ramon's WWF Intercontinental Championship. Look for Jarrett to get a good Intercontinental Title run.

Jerry "The King" Lawler-Jerry Lawler is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Jerry Lawler doesn't wrestle much, instead he commentates sometimes and other times he just sits around and talk trash. Don't forget that Jerry Lawler and Bret Hart (see above) don't like each other very much.

"The Gigolo" Jimmy Del Ray-Jimmy Del Ray is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. The Gigolo is apart of a tag team called, "The Heavenly Bodies" along with Tom Pritchard (see below). The team is managed by James E. Cornette (see above) and is your average heel team. Expect to see The Heavenly Bodies in a lot of Tag Team Matches but don't expect to see them as the WWF Tag Team Champions.

King Kong Bundy-King Kong Bundy is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. King Kong Bundy is apart of the stable called, "The Million Dollar Corporation" which is led by "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase (see below). King Kong Bundy's heyday is over but he might get a small storyline in 1995.

Kwang-Kwang is a male "Tweener" on the active WWF roster. Kwang's star isn't bright at all. Bright enough not to be a jobber at least. Don't expect to see Kwang winning many matches. As a matter of fact don't expect to see Kwang in a lot of matches.

"The Man Made In The USA" Lex Luger-Lex Luger is a male "Face" on the active WWF roster. Luger has had plenty WWF World Title shots in the previous two years but just couldn't get it done. Now Luger is apart of a tag team with British Bulldog (see above). The team is called, "The Allied Powers." Once this team gets going it's hard to stop them. Look for The Allied Powers to get some big wins in 1995. That's IF they have any Tag Team Matches at all.

Mabel-Mabel is a male "Face" on the active WWF roster. Mabel is apart of a tag team called, "Men On a Mission." His partner is Mo (see below) and they have been a tag team is 1993. Look to see Mabel to get more Singles Matches because the crowd reacts to him better. Oh, Oscar (see below) is Men On a Mission's manager.

Man Mountain Rock-Man Mountain Rock is a male "Face" on the active WWF roster. Man Mountain Rock hasn't had a match yet but what I have heard about him is that he can play a guitar better in he wrestles. For his sake he better know how to wrestle. Lat me rephrase that. He better know how to use a mic because in the WWF wrestling isn’t that important now is it? Nope. Look at Hulk Hogan.

Mantaur-Mantaur is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Mantaur is managed by James E. Cornette (see above) and with Mantaur's size he could get a small push. Maybe he will be the next big man to be the WWF Champion! Okay I doubt that but if Mantaur stays under James E. Cornette he may get lucky.

Mo-Mo is a male "Face" on the active WWF roster. Mo is apart of a tag team called, "Men On a Mission." His partner is Mabel (see above) and they have been a tag team is 1993. Look to see Mo cheering Mabel on at ringside when Mabel is smashing someone in a Singles Match. Don't worry though Mo does wrestle. Sometimes. Oh, Oscar (see below) is Men On a Mission's manager.

MVP-MVP is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. MVP doesn't wrestle lot and he hardly makes and appearance. He does help out backstage a lot though and that's probably why he's still around. Oh, and him and McMahon or close friends as well.

Oscar-Oscar is a male "Face" on the active WWF roster. Oscar manages Mabel (see above) and Mo (see above) of Men On a Mission. He's the man that makes up on the corny raps and says, "Whoop There It Is!" Oscar is pretty entertaining when making an entrance but boring at ringside.

"The King Of Hearts" Owen Hart-Owen Hart is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. 1994 was a good year for Owen Hart. Early in the year he became the second Hart in a row to win the King of The Ring. At the end of the year he cost his brother Bret Hart (see above) the WWF World Championship at the Survivor Series. Look for Owen and Bret to continue their feud in 1995.

Paul Bearer-Paul Bearer is a male "Face" on active WWF roster. Paul Bearer manages The Undertaker (see below) and also controls The Undertaker's power with the urn. Paul Bearer's main goal is to make sure that the urn doesn't get taken away from him or else HIS Undertaker will get weak. Hey, it's true. Once the junk actually came out of the urn and The Undertaker died.

"The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon-Razor Ramon is a male "Face" on the active WWF roster. The Bad Guy is the currently reigning WWF Intercontinental Champion and right now he's in a heated feud with Jeff Jarrett (see above). Razor's skills will be put to test against Jeff Jarrett because Jarrett is doing everything in his power to become the WWF Intercontinental Champion. Then again, Razor isn't just passing the Title over. He's making Jeff Jarrett work for it.

Seone-Seone is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Seone is apart of a tag team called, "The Headshrinkers" with Fatu (see above). The Headshrinkers pick-up a few big wins here and there and they may get a short WWF Tag Team Title run in 1995.

"The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels-Shawn Michaels is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Shawn Michaels is a former WWF Intercontinental Champion and WWF Tag Team Champion. That's not important for Shawn right now because now he has his heart set on the WWF World Championship and could become the WWF World Champion late in 1995. Shawn still brags about his past accomplishments though. If I were Shawn I would brag too.

Steven Dunn-Steven Dunn is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Steven Dunn is apart of a tag team called, "Well Dunn" along with Timmothy Well (see below). Well Dunn has been in quite a few Tag Team Matches in the WWF and they're managed by Harvey Wippleman (see above). Look for Well Dunn to be used a lot in 1995.

"Native American" Tatanka-Tatanka is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Tatanka is apart of the stable called, "The Million Dollar Corporation" which is led by "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase (see below). Tatanka probably won't get a HUGE push but maybe he can pick up some big wins with DiBiase leading him the way.

"The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase-Ted DiBiase is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. DiBiase is the leader of a stable called, "The Million Dollar Corporation." DiBiase created this stable for many purposes, but his main goal is to capture every WWF Championship. DiBiase may get one Title, not all three.

The 1-2-3 Kid-The 1-2-3 Kid is a male "Face" on the active WWF roster. Kid is Razor Ramon's (see above) little buddy. The 1-2-3 Kid is apart of a tag team with Bob Holly (see above). These two don't team up on regular bases but when they do they usually get the surprise victory. Look for more surprise victories from the underdog team of Bob Holly and The 1-2-3 Kid in 1995.

The Roadie-The Roadie is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. The Roadie manages Jeff Jarrett (see above) and sometimes he wrestles. Okay, The Roadie does what Double J says. If he says wrestle then that's what The Roadie does. The Roadie will probably remain Jeff Jarrett's flunky in 1995.

The Undertaker-The Undertaker is a male "Face" on the active WWF roster. The Undertaker has been a big name since he came to the WWF in the early 90s. Under the management of Paul Bearer (see above) and with the power of the urn The Undertaker is hard to take down. Actually, not many people have taken The Deadman down. Despite being a big name The Undertaker has never had WWF gold. Look for The Undertaker to continue his path of destruction and possibly get some type of WWF Title run.

Timmothy Well-Timmothy Well is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Timmothy Well is apart of a tag team called, "Well Dunn" along with Steven Dunn (see above). Well Dunn has been in quite a few Tag Team Matches in the WWF and they're managed by Harvey Wippleman (see above). Look for Well Dunn to be used a lot in 1995

Tom Pritchard-Tom Pritchard is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Pritchard is apart of a tag team called, "The Heavenly Bodies" along with Jimmy Del Ray (see above). The team is managed by James E. Cornette (see above) and is your average heel team. Expect to see The Heavenly Bodies in a lot of Tag Team Matches but don't expect to see them as the WWF Tag Team Champions

Vince McMahon-Vince McMahon is a male "Face" on the active WWF roster. Vince McMahon is the owner of the World Wrestling Federation. He became owner back in the 80s when he brought his dad's share of the company. Ever since McMahon has led the WWF to successful year after successful year. Now McMahon has competition, which is World Championship Wrestling (WCW), and Ted Turner owns it. In 1995 we will see IF Vince McMahon can really run a company the right way.

Yokozuna-Yokozuna is a male "Heel" on the active WWF roster. Yokozuna is a former WWF World Champion and is managed by James E. Cornette (see above). Yokozuna has been in great matches with Bret Hart (see above) and Lex Luger (see above). Yokozuna's past is better then his future. Right now Yokozuna is out of the WWF World Title picture but don't be surprised to see the big man contending for the gold once more.

Guest blueblood

Page 2

Royal Rumble-Royal Rumble will be held live! on Sunday, January 22nd in Tampa Bay, Florida!

In Your House: February-In Your House: February will be held live! on Sunday, February 19th in Boise, Idaho!

WrestleMaina XI-WrestleMaina XI will be held live! on Sunday, March 26th in Sacramento, California!

In Your House: April-In Your House: April will be held live! on Sunday, April 23rd in Colorado Springs, Colorado!

In Your House: May-In Your House: May will be held live! on Sunday, May 21st in Birmingham, Alabama!

King of The Ring- King of The Ring will be held live! on Sunday, June 25th in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!

In Your House: July-In Your House: July will be held live! on Sunday, July 23rd in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!

SummerSlam-SummerSlam will be held live! on Sunday, August 27th in Salt Lake City, Utah!

In Your House: September-In Your House: September will be held live! on Sunday, September 17th in San Diego, California!

In Your House: October-In Your House: October will be held live! on Sunday, October 22nd in Detroit, Michigan!

Survivor Series-Survivor Series will be held live! on Sunday, November 26th in Chicago, Illinois!

In Your House: December-In Your House: December will be held live! on Sunday, December 24th in Great Falls, Montana!

...Those are the first two pages. Now I have to get started on booking Superstars. Hopefully this will be a great year for the World Wrestling Federation and me...

TGC, it's supposed to be Brian Gerwitz and I typoed it because that's how his name was spelled in the scenario that I'm using. My bad about that man.

Guest blueblood

To let everyone know. This is not dead. I have Superstars written and now I just have to write up MNR so I can post them (you'll see why when I actualyl post them). I hope to get MNR written tonight but it depends on if I get my homework done early enough. That's all.

Enjoy!

Guest blueblood

user posted image

WWF RAW MAGAZINE RECAP

Tuesday, January 03, 1995

After Monday Night Raw finished its normal intro, the cameras cut to the announce booth where Vince McMahon welcomed us. As he was giving us a run down of the card, Shawn Michaels' music hit and out he came to a round of boos.

Segment 1

It seems that Shawn Michaels will be color commentator tonight because he put the headphones on and said so. Actually he said that he will be commentating the whole month of January. McMahon seemed shocked but he and The Heart Break Kid did a run down of the card anyways. HBK said that soon he will be the winner of the Royal Rumble and become the Champion at WrestleMaina XI. Vince sort of laughed about the comment.

Segment 2

After looking at Shawn and Vince the cameras took us to the ring for the first match. The Smoking Gunns squared off with Well Dunn in round one of the WWF Tag Team Title Tournament. Harvey Wippleman was pretty quiet at ringside as he watched the back and forth match. Well Dunn got a short double team on Bart Gunn with a double clothesline followed by a double drop kick. Once Bart Gunn tagged in Billy he came in like a man on fire and quickly drop kicked Steven Dunn out of the ring and hit Timothy Well with the Rocker Dropper for the win! The Smoking Gunns celebrated after the match and Vince McMahon brought up that they will face Bam Bam and Tatanka in round two of the WWF Tag Team Title Tournament.

Segment 3

The cameras cut backstage to a dark area where Paul Bearer and The Undertaker were. Paul Bearer said that tonight The Undertaker will take on Yokozuna and this time the outcome will be different. Obviously he thinks that "His" Undertaker is going to win. After Bearer finished talking The Undertaker warned Ted DiBiase and his Million Dollar Corporation and said that if they don’t be careful they will all Rest In Peace. Okay, it was your basic Undertaker promo, so what!

Segment 4

Before Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break the cameras went to the locker room of The Roadie and Jeff Jarrett. The Roadie was pampering Double J like always as Vince and Shawn mentioned that Jeff Jarrett will face The 1-2-3 Kid when Monday Night Raw returns.

Segment 5

In the second match of the night "Double J" Jeff Jarrett took on The 1-2-3 Kid in singles competition. The Roadie interfered in this match a lot but we should all be used to that by now. The 1-2-3 Kid did start to make a late comeback but Double J ended it was a rake to the eye followed by a low blow that the referee couldn't see. It looked like Double J was about to put The 1-2-3 Kid away after nailing him with a nice looking swinging neckbreaker. But Razor Ramon came out to cheers and taunted Double J from outside of the ring. This allowed The Kid to get up and school boy Double J from behind and get the quick 1-2-3! The Kid quickly exited the ring and celebrated with his good friend Razor Ramon as they both laughed at Double J. Double J threw a temper tantrum in the ring as The Roadie tried to calm him down. How come when the faces interfere the crowd cheers and when the heel does it the crowd boos? Maybe no one will ever know.

Segment 6

On the interview set Bret Hart is seen standing with Todd Pettengill. Bret Hart said that he's going to get the WWF World Title back in 1995 and he's going to do it at the Royal Rumble. I guess he was challenging Diesel to a match but I wasn't 100% sure. Shawn said that if Bret becomes Champion then he's going to have a short Title reign because he's going to beat him at WrestleMaina XI. McMahon pointed out that Shawn hasn't even won the Royal Rumble yet but Shawn ignored him. Anyway, back to the promo. Diesel came on the cameras view out of nowhere and told Bret that if he wants a shot then he could come get it. The two stared each other down as Todd Pettengill stood in the middle locking stupid.

Segment 7

Double J is walking with The Roadie in the hallways when Crush comes up to him. Crush tells him that if he ever needs help with The 1-2-3 Kid then just let him know. It seems that Crush is going to hold that grudge with The 1-2-3 Kid, that's not a good way to earn karma.

Segment 8

After returning from the commercial break it was time for our third match of the night. Owen Hart against Bob "Sparkplugg" Holly. Owen Hart basically squashed Holly with cocky moves. Actually, Owen was more focused on pissing the fans off then he was about beating Bob Holly. After nailing Holly with a backbreaker Owen took his time locking him in the Sharpshooter. Even though Holly tapped out immediately Owen didn't let go until a minute afterwards! Once Owen finally let go he left the ring to boos. He was satisfied though.

Segment 9

As Owe walked up the ramp he was met by Todd Pettengill he wanted to get a word with Owen. Owen quickly told us that it's not fair that his brother gets a World Title shot and not him. He then promised that if his big brother does become Champion he won't have enough strength to defend it. What could Owen be talking about? Who knows? Who cares?

Segment 10

The cameras cut backstage where James E. Cornette and Yokozuna were standing. Cornette ran off at the mouth like he always does. He bad mouthed The Undertaker and called Paul Bearer an over grown jelly doughnut. Funny stuff huh? The promo ended with Yokozuna yelling, "Banzi!" and then Monday Night Raw going to a commercial break.

Segment 11

The main event out Yokozuna against The Undertaker. Kind of like a rematch from their last match huh? Anyway, about the match. Yokozuna controlled the first part grounding the grim reaper with his temper point hold. The Undertaker started to make a comeback around 6:58 with uppercuts to Yokozuna's throat. After The Deadman took Yokozuna down with a flying clothesline he gave us the high sign. I'm guessing he's talking about the ChokeSlam because he can't Tombstone Piledrive Yokozuna. Anyway, as Yokozuna got up and The Undertaker stalked him IRS came out to the ring with Ted DiBiase. DiBiase distracted the referee as IRS slid under the ring and hit The Undertaker in the back of his head with his brief case! IRS and DiBiase then left the ring to boos as Yokozuna covered The Undertaker and the referee counted the 1-2-3! The Million Dollar Corporation has pulled another one over The Undertaker. I know he won't be happy. McMahon and HBK said goodbye to everyone as Monday Night Raw went off the air.

This show gets a 76%. That's not too bad, as a matter of fact it's in the average category. :)

Guest blueblood

user posted image

WWF RAW MAGAZINE RECAP

Tuesday, January 03, 1995

Segment 1

To open up Superstars Jack Tuney made a rare appearance out to the ring. Vince McMahon and Todd Pettengill kept on telling us that Jack Tuney is the WWF President as if we didn't already know. Tuney was quick with announcement and told us that at the Royal Rumble two teams will meet for the vacant WWF Tag Team Titles. According to what Mr. Tuney told us the two teams would be decided in a tournament. The teams are as followed: Bam Bam and Tatanka, Men On a Mission, Allied Powers, The Blu Brothers, Heavenly Bodies, Bob Holly and The 1-2-3 Kid, The Smoking Gunns, and Well Dunn. As a closing statement Tuney told us that in the Superstars Main Event Bam Bam and Tatanka will face Men On a Mission in a First Round Match. How interesting....I think?

Segment 2

Before the second segment Superstars went to a commercial break. Adam Bomb squared off with Kwang in what seemed to be a filler match. Adam Bomb controlled the match with big man moves and cheap taunts to get the crowd on his side. As we all know Adam Bomb won this match with a top rope lariat. After the match Adam Bomb taunted the crowd on the turnbuckle to a few cheers.

Segment 3

Before Superstars went to a commercial break we saw a video. The video showed us the feud between "Double J" Jeff Jarrett and the WWF Intercontinental Champion, Razor Ramon. The feud started in really late 1994 so I have no idea why the WWF is showing this. The video ended with Razor Ramon hitting a Razor's Edge on The Roadie as Jeff Jarrett watched at ringside in fear. Pretty dramatic huh?

Segment 4

In this segment we saw Owen Hart take on Doink The Clown. This match was a way to get Owen over I guess. Vince McMahon kept reminding us that Owen cost his brother Bret the WWF World Title at the 1994 Survivor Series. Owen slowly pounded away on Doink and repeatedly turned to the crowd and yelled at them, 'I'm The King of Hearts!' I think we all know that. He did win the 1994 King of The Ring. Around 3:14 Owen decided to put Doink away and locked him in the Sharpshooter. Doink quickly tapped out but Owen didn't let go until a minute after the bell had rung. After releasing the hold Owen taunted the crowd once more to get some good heel heat as he left the ring.

Segment 5

The cameras cut backstage to see Crush on the interview set with new WWF announcer, Dok Hendrix. Crush told everyone that he's meaner then he was before and he's going to make an impact on the WWF in 1995. Maybe the WWF is going to give him a push. Oh, and then Crush said that he faces The 1-2-3 Kid next and there is no way that he will lose. Remember those words because they are very important okay.

Segment 6

After a quick commercial break Superstars returned. The 1-2-3 Kid didn't get an entrance but Crush did. Yeah, I really do think that Crush is getting a push. Crush dominated a lot of this match with hard hitting slams that had no technique what so ever. Crushes only mistake was the one that cost him the match. At 4:10 Crush whipped The Kid to the ropes and ducked his head to early (what an idiot). Kid ran back and nailed Crush with a DDT. Kid quickly went to the top turnbuckle and when Crush got back up he was met by the 1-2-3 Kick! Kid pinned Crush at 4:55 for the surprising victory. After the match Crush was pissed off. Kid celebrated walking up the ramp to cheers as Crush stayed in the ring and kicked the turnbuckles. I told you, remember what Crush said, it's very important.

Segment 7

The cameras cut backstage again. Ted DiBiase was standing there with Bam Bam Bigelow and Tatanka. They had no interviewer so DiBiase just talked really loud. He laughed a lot and said that there is no way that Men On a Mission can beat his Million Dollar Team. Could DiBiase be wrong just like Crush was? I have no idea.

Segment 8

Once returned from the commercial break it was time for the Main Event. Mabel and Tatanka started off the match. MOM took the early advantage but Bam Bam and Tatanka quickly took the advantage away from them with cheap moves. Bam Bam and Tatanka did a lot of double teaming on Mo in this match. Ted DiBiase must have paid off the referee because he was acting like he didn't see a thing. At the end of the match MOM had the advantage until Bam Bam through Mo out of the ring. Mabel then attacked Bam Bam and was working him over before Tatanka came up and hit a pretty stiff DDT on Mabel before rolling out of the ring. Bam Bam rolled over and covered Mabel for the win at 6:47. The Million Dollar team left the ring satisfied as MOM tried to explain to the referee that Mabel wasn't the legal man. I'm telling you, that referee was paid off.

I'm going to give this show a 68% rating just becaus I know that we at the World Wrestling Federation can do better. Yes even for a Superstars this is bad for us.

Good shows but Superstars should have been posted first since the actual date would have been 1/2/95 and Raw on 1.3.95, I don't like HBK as a announcer since that's gotta do something to his morale and besides how can you make him a threat in the Rumble if he's just sitting and talking? Other than that I liked both shows. It seems that you could be headed with Owen Vs. Bret which is always good and hopefully you'll keep the belt on Diesel a little bit longer :D

Looking forward to the next shows man

Guest Prototype

Good shows. I too think you should push HBK more if you really want him to be a top player and not have him just commentate. Diesel vs Hart should be good. I got a feeling Owen will have a say in that match. I was surprised Crush lost.

Just a suggestion, maybe you could name your segements and matches instead of just using segement 1, 2, etc.

Guest blueblood

Thanks for the replys. Don't worry about HBK you'll see his name a lot in the results. I'm not posting anything this weekend because today is my birthday (15 years old baby)! but I will have something up Sunday or Monday.

Prototype I was thinking about doing that but in a wrestling magazine that I saw that just put Segment 1, 2 etc for a WCW PPV I was reading. I may start naming my segments though, I bet some magazines do do that.

Enjoy!

Guest blueblood

A SPRAY OF COLÓN

Thursday, January 05, 1995

Welcome to the first addition of, "A Spary of Colón" which is written by me, Pablo Colón. You will read this article every week. Why? Because you can find out inside rumors and news about the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) in this article.

Now to begin. I will always start off with the following week's Monday Night Raw Preview. Next week you'll see Allied Powers take on The Blu Brothers in another first round match of the WWF Tag Team Title Tournament. This should be a good match between two great WWF Tag Teams. Tune into Monday Night Raw to find out which team will advance and which will be eliminated!

The Undertaker will be in action for the second week in a row. He will take on King Kong Bundy! This match was made by WWF President, Jack Tuney and if The Undertaker is to defeat King Kong Bundy then he will face Irwin R. Schyster one on one at the Royal Rumble! This should be interesting!

Another match was also made by President Tuney. Bret Hart and Diesel will HAVE to team up and face Owen Hart and Yokozuna in the Main Event! Can Bret Hart and Diesel work together on a team? More importantly, will Owen Hart and Yokozuna work together? They will both be in the Royal Rumble so maybe they could weaken each other. Meh, I don't know what I'm talking about.

And the last thing that I know about Monday Night Raw is that Crush will take on Razor Ramon! I haven't been told if Jeff Jarrett will be at Raw this week but if he is Razor better watch his back!

Now that I'm done with next weeks Monday Night Raw Preview I can move on. On Sunday, January 1st the World Wrestling Federation signed some new workers to their development camp that is now ran by Pat Petterson. Anyways, the new Superstars are, Ahmed Johnson and Jean-Paul Levesque! Ahmed Johnson is an average brawler that can get much better and Jean-Paul Levesque is just magnificent on the microphone. Look for these two works to be in action let 1995 and early 1996.

Speaking of the WWF's development camp, they also sent a few works down and they are: Aldo Montoya, Chris Candido, Hakushi, Kama, and Rad Radford! You should see most of them in action before you see Ahmed Johnson and Jean-Paul Levesque but nothing is promised.

Now before I end this addition of, "A Spray of Colón" I would like to mention one more thing. The World Wrestling Federation is currently going head-to-head with the World Championship Wrestling (WCW). The war has heated up since WCW started Monday Night Nitro, which airs at the same time and day as WWF's Monday Night Raw. Currently WCW is winning the war with more star power and they are getting more show ratings then us. We do beat them with our secondary show however. It seems that they aren't cutting it with WCW World Wide on Sunday and hopefully we can take advantage of that.

Well until next time. Enjoy yourself and stay safe!

Guest blueblood

user posted image

WWF RAW MAGAZINE RECAP

Tuesday, 10 January 1995

Man Mountain Rock def. Barry Horowitz at 3:21

To open up Superstars Man Mountain Rock faced Barry Horowitz. Nobody really paid attention to this match but I was forced to. Man Mountain Rock kicked Horowitz in his midsection and then nailed a Reverse Suplex on him for the easy 1-2-3! Oh yeah, Man Mountain Rock played his guitar before the match and that was the only exciting thing.

Cornette's Heavenly Bodies

As Vince McMahon and Todd Pettengill hyped up tomorrows night Monday Night Raw the cameras cut backstage. Cornette was standing on the interview set with HIS Heavenly Bodies. Cornette said that in the Main Event Jimmy Del Ray and Tom Pritchard are going to beat The 1-2-3 Kid and Bob Holly and go on to the Royal Rumble and become the WWF Tag Team Champions. I doubt that happens but they might beat The Kid and Holly and make it to the second round.

Henry Godwinn def. Doink The Clown at 4:03

After the commercial we were set for our next match of the evening. In this match we saw Doink The Clown getting bullied around the ring by the bigger Henry Godwinn. Godwinn wiped his nose a lot in this match. Why? I don't know. After Godwinn ducked a clothesline from Doink he nailed his Slop Drop for the 3 count! Henry Godwinn's Slop Drop looks cool. Well at least to me it does.

The Greatest Match

After the match Vince McMahon and Todd Pettengill took us to a video package. In this video we saw Diesel winning the WWF World Title from Bob Backlund. Then we saw the challenge issued from Bret Hart last week on Monday Night Raw. At the end of the video in big what letters it read, "The Greatest Match!" I wouldn't call it the greatest match but it should be interesting.

Crush and The Roadie def. Smoking Gunns at 6:10

This was a pretty long match for it to mean nothing. Or maybe it does mean something and I just don't understand what. Anyways, it looks like Crush, The Roadie, and Jeff Jarrett are in cahoots. The match went back and forth until the end when Crush single handedly dominated Billy and Bart Gunn. Crush ended the match after throwing Bart Gunn over the top rope and then nailing Billy with a hard hit to the heart of his chest. When Billy feel it looked like he was dead. Crush pinned Billy to easily pick up the win for his team! As Crush and The Roadie left the ring McMahon was screaming that Crush calls that move the Heart Punch. He kept saying that it's a very deadly move. Well I agree with Mr. McMahon on this one.

Money Doesn't Always Save You

After the match we saw a video of The Undertaker's current feud with the Million Dollar Corporation. At the end of the video package we saw IRS causing The Undertaker to lose to Yokozuna on Monday Night Raw. A pretty stupid package if you care to know and it really wasn't needed right now.

The Underdogs

Backstage we saw Bob Holly and The 1-2-3 Kid. They were hyping each other up because their match is next against The Heavenly Bodies. Good luck to them because they will need it.

-WWF Tag Team Title Tournament Round 1

Holly and The Kid def. Heavenly Bodies (w/James E. Cornette) at 6:51

This was a pretty fast paced match. The 1-2-3 Kid got double teamed most of the match by The Heavenly Bodies and Cornette distracted the referee way mare then he needed to. The Kid didn't make a comeback until the end when he tagged in Sparkplugg who came in like a man on fire. After Holly handled both Jimmy Del Ray and Tom Pritchard he hit a fisherman suplex pin on Jimmy Del Ray for the 3 count! The 1-2-3 Kid and Bob Holly have advanced in the Tournament and Vince McMahon kept yelling that statement as Superstars went off the air.

67% here. I think that The Undertaker/Million Dollar Corporation video package messed up the show, but that's only my opinion.

Guest blueblood

user posted image

WWF RAW MAGAZINE RECAP

Tuesday, January 10, 1995

Monday Night Raw came on the air for the second time of 1995. The crowd was jam packed and ready for action as Vince McMahon and Shawn Michaels welcomed us to the show. As they were talking The Allied Powers' music hit and Lex Luger and British Bulldog started to come out to the ring to cheers.

-WWF Tag Team Title Tournament Round 1

Allied Powers def. Blu Brothers at 5:07

Even though this was a WWF Tag Team Title Tournament match nobody really paid attention. McMahon and HBK talked about tonight’s Main Event and HBK kept saying that soon he will be the one with the WWF World Title around his waist. Luger and Bulldog dominated the big Blu Brothers easily as they showed off their strength. Bulldog ended the match by hitting his Running PowerSlam on Eli Blu and getting the academic 1-2-3! After the match Luger and The Bulldog stayed in the ring and flexed their muscles together as the crowd cheered.

Money! Money! Money! Money! Money!

The cameras cut backstage where Todd Pettengill was standing on the interview set with Ted DiBiase and King Kong Bundy. Pettengill asked if DiBiase was worried about The Undertaker and DiBiase simply said no....Okay I lied. He also said that The Undertaker won't make it to the Royal Rumble because King Kong Bundy is going to finish him tonight on Monday Night Raw. DiBiase then led King Kong Bundy away as Pettengill said that he doubts that Bundy finishes The Undertaker off.

"Native American" Tatanka (w/"Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase) def. Adam Bomb at 3:45

After the commercial break we're set for our next match. McMahon informed us that Adam Bomb will be in the Royal Rumble. HBK said it didn't matter who was in the Royal Rumble because when it's all said and done he will be the last man standing. After that statement McMahon directed his attention to the match. Tatanka was using his Tomahawk Chops to pound away on Adam Bomb. Adam Bomb tried to make a comeback but DiBiase tripped him and that allowed Tatanka to go to the top rope. When Bomb got up Tatanka came off with a massive Tomahawk Chop. Tatanka pinned Adam Bomb for the win!

Double J Is Here Baby

The cameras cut to the parking lot where we saw Double J walking toward the arena when his bag. Jeff Jarrett is now here tonight and it should be interesting to see what will happen.

The Undertaker (w/Paul Bearer) def. King Kong Bundy (w/"Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase) 7:09

The Royal Rumble is getting close and Shawn Michaels just keeps reminding us that he's going to win it. This was a pretty sloppy match but everyone was into it. It went back and forth with Bundy always having the slight advantage. Undertaker started coming back and somehow nailed Bundy with a ChokeSlam! Even though Bundy jumped in the air so The Undertaker could do it I'm going to ignore that part. Undertaker looked like he was going to win when IRS came out from the back. DiBiase distracted The Undertaker and the referee and IRS slid in the ring and went to nail The Undertaker with his brief case once again! But The Undertaker moved and IRS hit DiBiase! Undertaker then threw IRS over the top rope and pinned King Kong Bundy who was still knocked down! 1-2-3! The Undertaker stood in the ring victorious as The Million Dollar Corporation gathered on the outside and left the ring in fear.

So Much Macheesmo

The cameras cut backstage where Razor Ramon is standing on the interview set with Todd Pettengill. Pettengill asked how Razor felt about Double J being here and Razor said that he really doesn't care. He said that he's not afraid of Jeff Jarrett and if Jeff Jarrett really wants some of The Bad Guy then he'll be in the ring soon. Pretty neat promo.

We're On The Same Page

Before Monday Night Raw went to a commercial break the cameras found themselves in Yokozuna's locker room where Cornette was hyping him up. Then Owen Hart walked in and the room got quite. Before something could be said the show went to a commercial break. Hmmm.

"The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon def. Crush 6:11

This match was better then I thought. Crush brought in some good heel heat and of course Razor did his job bringing in the cheers. HBK kept talking about himself in the Royal Rumble. I think Tuney needs to give him a match. Crush dominated Ramon in the start but Ramon fought his way back to victory. After nailing Crush with a Fall Away Slam, Razor called for his Razor Edge. After nailing that on Crush he pinned him for the easy win! As Razor was leaving the ring Double J came from the crowd behind Razor and hit him in his back with a chair! Double J didn't stick around though, he immediately dropped the chair and ran backstage. Why did he drop it? I have no idea.

Before The Show

After the match McMahon took us to an interview that he had with Bret Hart earlier today. McMahon asked Bret if he could get along with Diesel. Bret said that he doesn't hate Diesel, he just wants the WWF World Title. So does everyone else Bret. Anyways, Bret then says that he believes that he and Diesel will get along fine.

Diesel Power

After the Bret interview the cameras went backstage where Todd Pettengill was standing with Diesel. Pettengill wanted to know how Diesel felt about Bret Hart's words. You know the words we just heard. Diesel said that he respects Bret but if he wants his Title then they have a problem. It seems like Diesel has a problem with everyone on the roster then.

Bret "Hitman" Hart and Diesel def. "The King of Hearts" Owen Hart and Yokozuna (w/James E. Cornette) 12: 33

This was the match of the night. It went pretty much back and forth with Bret fighting Yokozuna and Diesel fighting Owen Hart. HBK says that he can beat all four of these Superstars. Maybe he can. Maybe he can't. I don't really care. Diesel and Hart got things in cruise control. Hart pounded away at Yokozuna on the outside while Diesel Jackknifed Owen on the inside. Diesel pinned Owen for the 3 count easily! Bret got back in the ring and Diesel got his Title and the two stood face to face as Monday Night Raw went off the air.

77% What can I say? I enjoyed the show regardless.

Guest Prototype

Good shows. Jarrett/Razor feud will be good, and I kinda like Crush as a bodyguard type for Jarrett and Roadie. I was surprised Hart and Diesel got along so well, maybe we'll see some heat between the two later. I wish Taker had a better feud than with IRS, though.

PS- I like the show much better with the titles on the segments.

Good shows, I like the way Razor/Jarrett is going as well as the tag title tournament. Undertaker's feud with The Corporation is also good but I hope it doesn't run for a very long time like it did in 95. Hopefully HBK does win the Royal Rumble just like in 95 :D Keep up the great work man I'm looking forward to the next updates.

Guest blueblood

A SPRAY OF COLÓN

Thursday, 12 January 1995

Hello everyone, and welcome to the second addition of, "A Spray of Colón!" In this addition I'm going to give you news about both, WWF and WCW! But again, lets start with next week's Monday Night Raw Preview!

The WWF Tag Team Title Tournament is heating up and we will have second round action on Monday Night Raw! Allied Powers advanced in the tournament last week and now they will take on Bam Bam Bigelow and Tatanka! It will be muscle versus money in this match, be sure to tune in and see which team will make it to the Royal Rumble!

Last week, Bret Hart and Diesel were victorious in their Tag Team Match together and seemed to get along very well. Even though they won't get along at the Royal Rumble it's good to see the some WWF Superstars to respect each other. Well This week Bret Hart will be in singles action against Jean Pierre Lafitee! That should be a great match and I'm sure that Diesel will be somewhere taking notes on his opponent!

Irwin R. Schyster has been bugging The Undertaker as of late, but this week he's going to have to focus his attention on Adam Bomb when he meets him in the ring one on one! I do know that The Undertaker will be in the house so IRS better have eyes in the back of his head!

Finally, after much pleading with Jack Tuney, Jeff Jarrett has convinced him to put Razor Ramon in a Handicap Match against The Roadie and Crush! You won't want to miss this match folks. Razor Ramon will have to face two people AND he will have to worry about the sneaky Double J!

So that's the Monday Night Raw preview, be sure to tune in for that this Monday. Better yet, ready about it in the WWF Raw Magazine!

Moving on now. The WWF is losing fans left and right. And to who? None other then WCW! The fans seem to prefer Monday Night Nitro over Monday Night Raw and in a recent pole from the PWI magazine the fans chose WCW as the number one company! Maybe that is because over the past week WCW have signed workers like Curt Henning, Ultimate Warrior, and Randy Savage! Those are all big names and the WWF better do something to bring the fans back.

It's rumored that the WWF has signed a few more workers to it's development camp! It seems that they are trying to get ready for the future of the wrestling world. And even bigger news, the WWF has promised two debuts at the Royal Rumble! Who could they be? Well you'll have to tune in to find out!

I hope that was enough news for you to keep watching the WWF shows and order the Royal Rumble on Sunday, January 22nd! Until next time, Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blueblood

Hey everyone, my phone got turned off and my AOL went with it. Well now it's back on. I have Superstars written and some of MNR written as well! I hope to get them on on Friday or Saturday. Thanks for sticking with me!