New EWR Stat Update From Scratch?

IDOL

48 minutes ago, mkpunk said:

I do wish you would explain yourself here.

It made complete sense to me.CV would be referring to the NJPW etc additions to the data from the other thread in regards to the way the game was intended to be played.
The fresh start is probably greatly needed as it will definitely weed out a lot of unnecessary data for future gameplay (Mostly in regards to retired workers etc)

2 hours ago, Rocky said:

It made complete sense to me.CV would be referring to the NJPW etc additions to the data from the other thread in regards to the way the game was intended to be played.
The fresh start is probably greatly needed as it will definitely weed out a lot of unnecessary data for future gameplay (Mostly in regards to retired workers etc)

I fail to see how other updates are "going further away from how the game was intened to be played" and it does need explanation. As I stated with my update, I will only likely include NJPW or say a Progress if they run shows in America despite "approval" as they are not in the playable area of the game.

ok. Moving on from that other threads topic.
Does anyone know, or have an idea, on how the Touring Companies select their rosters? I'm thinking about trying to play around with them and see if I can get at least a rough idea of what it is they can actually be looking for.

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

ok. Moving on from that other threads topic.
Does anyone know, or have an idea, on how the Touring Companies select their rosters? I'm thinking about trying to play around with them and see if I can get at least a rough idea of what it is they can actually be looking for.

I feel like the Touring System is completely broken. Unless it is meant to only the non-Japanese guys in the companies. 

2 hours ago, jmac7164 said:

I feel like the Touring System is completely broken. Unless it is meant to only the non-Japanese guys in the companies. 

Yeah I did a quick test with Zero-1.no promotions, cleared all touring commitments and they hired AJ Styles, Brock Lesnar,  Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe,  Kevin Owens, Kyle O'Reilly,  Rhonda Rousey (Edited Scenario) & Masato Tanaka (Actual Zero-1 worker) 

I could not find any correlation between them that could be seen as a pattern. 

• Confused 1