What is Time Magazine up to?

Krazy_K

Guest Bluesman

THOSE UNPATRIOTIC BASTARDS ARE TEARING THE AMERICAN FLAG.

That cover is quite misleading, as the U.S. is doing plenty to secure the border. For example, they are working with Mexico to clean up all the garbage along the border. Article

Hopefully the article discusses how easy it was for ABC News to get depleted uranium into U.S. ports, and how the gov't was more interested in admonishing and trying to charge the news agency, instead of actually doing anything to fix the problem that was shown to exist.

As far as the problems with all the people sneaking through the borders illegally, here is what you do: Disable any and all social programs, continue to concentrate the wealth at higher and higher levels every year, keep real wages stagnant while inflation and cost of living rises, and by then hopefully no one will want to come here :shifty:

The point of this was that it looks like the goatse thing, with the hands pulling at the hole, and unimaginable ugliness, and ohmygodmyeyes [/Professor Frink]

Yeah, it was posted at LD that it looked like Times ripped off the goatse picture there, so I'm assuming thats why K posted it here, not for the political aspect <_<

Shut down the border.

It's that plain and simple. Bush is an idiot for not doing so, and he's an even bigger idiot for having the nerve to not tighten immigration laws when he's going ON AND ON ABOUT NATIONAL SECURTIY.

As for the cover, it doesn't strike me as unpatriotic. It's a great shot, and I like it.

The point of this was that it looks like the goatse thing, with the hands pulling at the hole, and unimaginable ugliness, and ohmygodmyeyes [/Professor Frink]

Yeah, it was posted at LD that it looked like Times ripped off the goatse picture there, so I'm assuming thats why K posted it here, not for the political aspect <_<

And only you would have picked that out. So, move to Lounge?

And only you would have picked that out. So, move to Lounge?

WHats that supposed to mean? I'm telling the reason why Krazy K posted it, because he saw it on LD. It should probably have been in the lounge in the first place, since people wanna talk about the politics rather than the stupid reason it was posted in the first place.