New skin and loading screen

Yeah. The logo in the centre circle bit would look good... Thanks :)

I prefer realism so I added the Logo and tweaked it so It looks like it's actually part of the Grate itself..

In case you don't know that's the tunnel used on the TNA iMPACT! game.

28l50ew.jpg

• Like 2

Can someone tell me how to add these to my game? Thanks :)

You can only have 1 in-game at a time....

You'll have to save it to the GFX folder in the EWR folder and rename it to EWR_Load1

and you should be good to go

Remember, It will overwrite whatever you are currently using.

Actually you can have ten per gallery. The EWR_Load1 is the default loading screen. But you can save like 100 more and use up to ten at a time. If you save the screens like this:

EWR_Set1_01.jpg (This means it's saved in Graphics Set 1, and is the first saved graphic in it)

You can do this for the others from EWR_Set1_01.jpg up to EWR_Set1_10.jpg

Then move on to a new set: EWR_Set2_01.jpg up to EWR_Set2_10.jpg

Right up to EWR_Set10_10.jpg

Then in Options-->Loading Screen Gallery, select which Graphics Set you want to use (Y)

Hope that helped.

• Like 1

Actually you can have ten per gallery. The EWR_Load1 is the default loading screen. But you can save like 100 more and use up to ten at a time. If you save the screens like this:

EWR_Set1_01.jpg (This means it's saved in Graphics Set 1, and is the first saved graphic in it)

You can do this for the others from EWR_Set1_01.jpg up to EWR_Set1_10.jpg

Then move on to a new set: EWR_Set2_01.jpg up to EWR_Set2_10.jpg

Right up to EWR_Set10_10.jpg

Then in Options-->Loading Screen Gallery, select which Graphics Set you want to use (Y)

Hope that helped.

Well, Yeah there is that... I meant it as you can only 'USE' 1 at a time...

I change mine monthly leading up to each PPV using your method:P

• Like 1

I may not be that great at creating much in photoshop (that is besides cutting pics and doing these EWR/TEW pics) so these may be basic but that’s how I personally like them, I like the whole wrestler/career history screens as apposed to the fancy graphics and many images route myself.

Anyway here are a couple I made while a bit bored, I might make more I dunno all depends really.

Anyway enjoy.

Shawn Michaels

rtg7t0.jpg

Mitsuharu Misawa

2zgs2ns.jpg

• Like 1

well its simalar to the old HOF style screens that someone made for a skin and only did about 12, main thing i did different for these was doing more pics and doing a greyscale layer over a colour of the image remove the grey of the person in question then adding the general border to them and arranging as you please, plus made sure to use the WrestleMania 19 font for a nice touch